Author Topic: BBC 1 Tonight---" Last chance for Justice ". Panorama @ 7.30pm.  (Read 13458 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: BBC 1 Tonight---" Last chance for Justice ". Panorama @ 7.30pm.
« Reply #165 on: June 04, 2018, 12:46:AM »

Oh dear,is that all you can come up with ? Like I said,get in touch with QC Turner re. " the claims " and also new paperwork. That should satisfy your appetite for wishing JB to be " shackled " until he dies.

I don't need to contact anyone and Bamber isn't shackled - quit the personal BS, I haven't been personal to you!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline lookout

« Reply #166 on: June 04, 2018, 09:26:AM »
I don't need to contact anyone and Bamber isn't shackled - quit the personal BS, I haven't been personal to you!

When have I said you'd been personal to me ? Personal BS ? What are you talking about ?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #167 on: June 04, 2018, 12:24:PM »

When have I said you'd been personal to me ? Personal BS ? What are you talking about ?

I didn't say you said I HAD, your post above is prickly Lookout and that's how things deteriorate into squabbles. I'm not here to argue with you on a personal level, I don't have an agenda (like some nut cases would try and have you believe). I imagine that you believe guilty people should be in prison? That doesn't mean you think they should be shackled or treated badly. Him being where he belongs is enough of a punishment, at least he can't hurt anyone else (although he is still able to manipulate). The case has attracted some feeble minded people who seem to hero worship him. These people take any criticism of him personally and just sound like fanatics.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 12:58:PM by Caroline »

Offline lookout

« Reply #168 on: June 04, 2018, 03:24:PM »
Hey,I'm no fanatic. I don't have a fanatical or a neurotic persona and I certainly can't stand anyone who is/has. Nor have I ever " hero-worshipped " anyone as I don't indulge in anything as tacky and never have.

All I ask for is fair play and it never was such as far as I'm concerned with contaminated items and dodgy silencers.

As for prisoners it was instilled in me as a young girl that they were all ne'er-do-wells and bad who deserved to be there whether or not they were innocent or guilty. That's the way things were in our house.

I shouldn't think JB even thinks about manipulating anyone. A source told me he wasn't a well man.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #169 on: June 04, 2018, 03:33:PM »
Hey,I'm no fanatic. I don't have a fanatical or a neurotic persona and I certainly can't stand anyone who is/has. Nor have I ever " hero-worshipped " anyone as I don't indulge in anything as tacky and never have.

All I ask for is fair play and it never was such as far as I'm concerned with contaminated items and dodgy silencers.

As for prisoners it was instilled in me as a young girl that they were all ne'er-do-wells and bad who deserved to be there whether or not they were innocent or guilty. That's the way things were in our house.

I shouldn't think JB even thinks about manipulating anyone. A source told me he wasn't a well man.

I wasn't referring to you.

He doesn't think about manipulating anyone - he does it as a matter of course.

Offline lookout

« Reply #170 on: June 04, 2018, 04:37:PM »
I wasn't referring to you.

He doesn't think about manipulating anyone - he does it as a matter of course.

You don't know the man Caroline. You only think you do,unless you've been programmed to think that way ?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #171 on: June 04, 2018, 06:34:PM »

You don't know the man Caroline. You only think you do,unless you've been programmed to think that way ?

I know enough. I certainly haven't been programmed Lookout - wh do you imagine would have done that?  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Jane

« Reply #172 on: June 04, 2018, 06:50:PM »

TutTut!! You don't like it when you only THINK someone is telling you how YOU think, yet you appear to see nothing wrong in doing it yourself. Did you ever read that delightful tale of The Water Babies? There was Tom? and two lovely characters called Mrs Doasyouwouldbedoneby :) and Mrs Bedonebyasyoudid >:(

Offline lookout

« Reply #173 on: June 04, 2018, 07:25:PM »
TutTut!! You don't like it when you only THINK someone is telling you how YOU think, yet you appear to see nothing wrong in doing it yourself. Did you ever read that delightful tale of The Water Babies? There was Tom? and two lovely characters called Mrs Doasyouwouldbedoneby :) and Mrs Bedonebyasyoudid >:(

Yes,I've quoted the names a few times on here myself.