Author Topic: Sheila and one other were responsible......  (Read 20642 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: Sheila and one other were responsible......
« Reply #345 on: June 08, 2018, 06:51:AM »
Jeremy Bamber, had shot and killed anyone?

The truth in this matter was that Jeremy wasn't even present at the farmhouse when anyone got shot - in particular, when the cops shot and killed off Sheila Caffell upstairs on the main bedroom floor...

Sheila was shot downstairs in the kitchen and wrongly presumed to have died - the contents of the timed police radio log contents referring to this fact! Sheila's body was the female body mentioned as being present downstairs in the kitchen between 7.35am and 8.10am. Her body, or herself, was not upstairs until after 8.10am..

The contents of the contemporaneously recorded and individually timed police radio message log cannot be brushed off by a claim that they can be put down to errors in communication because for this to be true there exist some significant coincidences which simply could not occur simply for the purpose of masking what actually took place...

The devil is in the detail, and cops are renown for giving times to events they took part in (the witness statement version of the 'alleged events' have little or no timed events in any of them)...

The police messages timed at 7.35am, 7.37am, 7.38am, 7.42am, 7.45am, and 8.10am, are true!

Sheila was the female body being spoken about, downstairs in the kitchen, from as early as 7.35am, and what is more we can say with a degree of certainty that Sheila was not upstairs by 8.10am...

The rather fanciful explanation that Neville Bambers body was somehow mistaken for the body of a dead female is a preposterous and badly thought out suggestion - since, in order for that / this to be remotely true, reference to the body of a dead female would need to have been mentioned, prior to any mention of the body of a dead male. This is because the sighting of the dead female was made from outside the kitchen window, and the discovery of two bodies in the kitchen upon entry, were made once the police had entered the farmhouse, and in particular, the kitchen...

The timed police radio message log contents make it abundantly clear that the references which are recorded relate to instances and events which took place after the firearms officers had already entered the farmhouse...

Upon entering the farmhouse, in particular the kitchen, they discovered first and foremost, the body of a dead male,which can only be a reference to Neville Bambers body, followed by a series of reports confirming that in addition to his body, there was also the body of a female present in the kitchen at that stage...

Nothing could be any clearer..

Sheila was downstairs in the kitchen from 7.35am, onward, until after 8.10am, she had already been shot once by this stage, her assumed death being referred to at around 7.45am, as a suicide!

A suicide inside the farmhouse by 7.45am, and the police noting that by 8.10am, there were only three bodies found upstairs...

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Jane

« Reply #346 on: June 08, 2018, 12:01:PM »

So the legal team attached to the CT don't believe he's innocent ?

They're not required to.

Offline lookout

« Reply #347 on: June 08, 2018, 12:55:PM »
They're not required to.

But they happen to be.

Offline Jane

« Reply #348 on: June 08, 2018, 12:59:PM »

But they happen to be.

Have they all signed documents to that effect?

Offline lookout

« Reply #349 on: June 08, 2018, 01:13:PM »

Have they all signed documents to that effect?

Another idiotic question of which neither you nor I can know. ::)

Offline Jane

« Reply #350 on: June 08, 2018, 01:34:PM »

Another idiotic question of which neither you nor I can know. ::)

Any more that we can know they're all convinced of his innocence.

Offline lookout

« Reply #351 on: June 08, 2018, 02:18:PM »
Any more that we can know they're all convinced of his innocence.

Says you. It's what I've come to expect.

Offline Jane

« Reply #352 on: June 08, 2018, 02:27:PM »

Says you. It's what I've come to expect.

Mmm, but then I've dared suggest we don't know everything, whilst you're convinced you know it all.

Offline lookout

« Reply #353 on: June 08, 2018, 02:30:PM »
Mmm, but then I've dared suggest we don't know everything, whilst you're convinced you know it all.

I certainly don't profess to know it all nor do I convince myself that I do. That's your department with your " more than precise " projections.

Offline Jane

« Reply #354 on: June 08, 2018, 02:44:PM »

I certainly don't profess to know it all nor do I convince myself that I do. That's your department with your " more than precise " projections.

Surely I'm not mistaken in recalling, that on numerous occasions, you've claimed to never be wrong?

Offline lookout

« Reply #355 on: June 08, 2018, 03:15:PM »
Surely I'm not mistaken in recalling, that on numerous occasions, you've claimed to never be wrong?

I'm not " never wrong " but most of the time I'm not,particularly when it comes to judging people. When you've lived as " long " as I have it comes as second nature.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #356 on: June 08, 2018, 04:57:PM »

But they happen to be.

I doubt that you are in their confidence.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline lookout

« Reply #357 on: June 08, 2018, 05:11:PM »
I doubt that you are in their confidence.

Would you think that I'd lose sleep over that ?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #358 on: June 08, 2018, 06:39:PM »

Would you think that I'd lose sleep over that ?

Not only do I not think about it now, I never have! You brought it up, you claimed they believe he's innocent and yet you really don't know one way or the other or even if (as you keep calling them), they are a 'team'! Personally, I don't believe 'they' even exist.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline lookout

« Reply #359 on: June 08, 2018, 06:50:PM »
Not only do I not think about it now, I never have! You brought it up, you claimed they believe he's innocent and yet you really don't know one way or the other or even if (as you keep calling them), they are a 'team'! Personally, I don't believe 'they' even exist.

You're not making sense either.