Author Topic: Sheila and one other were responsible......  (Read 21016 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Sheila and one other were responsible......
« Reply #315 on: June 07, 2018, 04:28:PM »
Why should you care what I think or say because as sure as Hell I don't care what you and others say. I'm not here to change people's minds the same as one or two of you aren't so what's the problem ?

A couple of childish incidents in prison doesn't equate to having murdered anyone.

I'm sick of this feminism fad that has swept the world that it's ALWAYS the men who commit the crimes and not the women. Even the law comes down heavily on males in favour of females. Where's the equality there ? It's about time people woke up to the fact that many males are suffering because of a woman/women.

Nothing in isolation equates to him murdering anyone but this is a discussion forum, to discuss aspects of the case we think might be relevant. Might I remind you that it was YOU who brought up the topic of him never having been in any trouble in prison and that isn't the case. It's not at all relevant to whether he commited five murders. I've never heard of Denis Nilsen being in any bother but he isn't innocent so although Bambers skirmishes don't make him guilty, they don't make him innocent either!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Caroline

« Reply #316 on: June 07, 2018, 04:31:PM »
Exactly how many questions have you asked yourself about this case ? To change your mind about a huge mass murder takes more than the time it took for you to change your mind.

Have you ever thought of giving your reasons for his guilt beyond forums like others have done so that you can form a page on Twitter for the guilt side of JB ?

It seems to me that you haven't asked yourself any questions because as you keep telling us, you have never budged from your original position and refuse to question your position no matter what!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #317 on: June 07, 2018, 04:32:PM »
Why should you care what I think or say because as sure as Hell I don't care what you and others say. I'm not here to change people's minds the same as one or two of you aren't so what's the problem ?

A couple of childish incidents in prison doesn't equate to having murdered anyone.

I'm sick of this feminism fad that has swept the world that it's ALWAYS the men who commit the crimes and not the women. Even the law comes down heavily on males in favour of females. Where's the equality there ? It's about time people woke up to the fact that many males are suffering because of a woman/women.

What on earth has feminism got to do with murder?  ???

Offline Caroline

« Reply #318 on: June 07, 2018, 04:34:PM »

She did manage to hoodwink everyone particularly when the tears flowed at the defence side of the argument. While knowing in her heart that JB hadn't been responsible for the killings. She was the actress it was clear especially when she knew there was a bounty to collect at the end of it.

She didn't have a deal with anyone when she came forward.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #319 on: June 07, 2018, 04:35:PM »

The difference is that there's a legal and forensic team working behind the scenes to get him out but no such team fighting to keep him inside.

No team needs to fight to keep him inside - no matter how many 'teams' are working to get him out, if they have bugger all to deal with, he won't be going anywhere.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #320 on: June 07, 2018, 04:35:PM »
Why do you think so many are fighting towards his release ?

I don't think they are.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #321 on: June 07, 2018, 04:37:PM »
Would you work for nothing to help release someone who was labelled a mass murderer ?

These are the sort of questions you should ask yourself. Then ask yourself why they'd do it.

Some because they believe him, others because they think they will get something out of it.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #322 on: June 07, 2018, 04:40:PM »

There are trainees ( fresh minds ) as well as others who are " old-hands " at law including the QC,who know far more than you or I, by a mile or 10.
Nobody has " given up " their careers,on the contrary this case will further their existing employ.

Aye, there's the rub in your argument! Do they think he's innocent or do they want to further their careers?  ;)

Offline lookout

« Reply #323 on: June 07, 2018, 04:45:PM »
What on earth has feminism got to do with murder?  ???

That professional males will believe a female over a male anytime. Women don't commit such crimes as murder/rape/fraud etc etc.

Offline lookout

« Reply #324 on: June 07, 2018, 04:49:PM »
It seems to me that you haven't asked yourself any questions because as you keep telling us, you have never budged from your original position and refuse to question your position no matter what!

It's because I don't see him in the equation at all and I certainly can't make myself form any other opinion. I don't doubt that you were already fixed on his guilt even before you " changed sides ".

Offline lookout

« Reply #325 on: June 07, 2018, 04:49:PM »
She didn't have a deal with anyone when she came forward.

Prove it.

Offline lookout

« Reply #326 on: June 07, 2018, 04:50:PM »
I don't think they are.

Why,what makes you think that ?

Offline lookout

« Reply #327 on: June 07, 2018, 04:56:PM »
No team needs to fight to keep him inside - no matter how many 'teams' are working to get him out, if they have bugger all to deal with, he won't be going anywhere.

But there are matters to deal with that the legal team have found. It's just that they haven't said what it is so we'll have to wait.
You seem intent on doing your best to leave him where he is,even after 33 years ? 

Offline lookout

« Reply #328 on: June 07, 2018, 04:58:PM »
Aye, there's the rub in your argument! Do they think he's innocent or do they want to further their careers?  ;)

Both. Why's that so difficult  ?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #329 on: June 07, 2018, 07:06:PM »
According to the guilty mob, Jeremy not only tricked Essex police into initially believing that Sheila had shot the others, and then herself, but he also tricked Julie Mugford' into believing that he (Jeremy) had hired a hitman to carry out the killings for £2000...

Mugford' did not come forward voluntarily, she was pressurised to do so, at peril of being drawn into the sordid affair, by her pal who actually contacted the police on Mugford' behalf...

Her half baked account was soon exposed as nothing short of a fairy tale, I think as soon as she realised she wouldn't be getting g her hands on any of the inheritance benefits coming her way, once Jeremy dumped her, she took the path 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned', and got a £25,000 payday for her troubles!

No hitman shot and killed Sheila Caffell, but the cops did!
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...