Author Topic: Sheila and one other were responsible......  (Read 20666 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Sheila and one other were responsible......
« Reply #270 on: June 07, 2018, 09:45:AM »
JB will be reminded of his own trauma on a daily basis for the simple reason that he was never allowed the time to grieve but instead had to begin making notes on the whys and wherefores of how this tragedy happened and he's never stopped writing since.

Offline David1819

« Reply #271 on: June 07, 2018, 11:03:AM »
Maggie, I have no idea if your comment is "Jeremy" particular or those accused per se. If the latter is so, I guess you have a problem with all convictions, "How to you know?" can be applied everywhere.
As for statements being written later, other than teaching the police shorthand, I don't know what the answer is. I'm happy to admit that my belief in his innocence was entirely emotional. My change to his guilt was reasoned.

No it wasn’t.

Offline lookout

« Reply #272 on: June 07, 2018, 11:14:AM »
These killings had been carried out by a person in a blind psychotic state whose delusions got the better of them and no way need I explain myself about Jeremy's innocence when he took no part.

Jeremy,to my knowledge,hasn't even shown a temper in all these years let alone psychosis. Not even a trashed cell when certain thoughts emerge. Staying relatively calm is key to saving the sanity and thought processing.

Offline Jane

« Reply #273 on: June 07, 2018, 11:49:AM »

As we know ALL nursing staff,police and the fire service are faced with carnage of sorts throughout their careers and it takes a certain type of person to carry out such duties and to be able to deal with these horrors that life throws up otherwise the job isn't for you.
These people DO suffer after a trauma and although it eases with time it NEVER goes away as at certain times in their lives they experience flashbacks which in some cases affects them greatly.

Does this mean that the majority who deal/have dealt with such traumas are psychopaths in your world just because they can continue with their lives and jobs ?

If Jeremy had indeed murdered his family he WOULD have shown the marked effects his killings would have done.

There's a vast difference between being a psychopath and being on the psychopathic spectrum, Lookout. What you've just said shows how lacking in knowledge you are of the subject.

Offline Jane

« Reply #274 on: June 07, 2018, 12:02:PM »
These killings had been carried out by a person in a blind psychotic state whose delusions got the better of them and no way need I explain myself about Jeremy's innocence when he took no part.

Jeremy,to my knowledge,hasn't even shown a temper in all these years let alone psychosis. Not even a trashed cell when certain thoughts emerge. Staying relatively calm is key to saving the sanity and thought processing.

Why have you introduced psychosis? No one have ever suggested he's psychotic. It's not even necessary for him to have a violent temper to commit murder, it was simply something necessary in order to achieve his aim -although wasn't there an incident in which he painted his cell walls with poo?- mind you, suppressing temper CAN lead to violent emotional explosions. I'm not saying any one of these things occurred. I'm just pointing out the possibilities. 'My' world differs from yours because the inhabitants aren't restricted to the hard and fast rules that those in 'your' world are required to adhere to in order to fit.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #275 on: June 07, 2018, 12:08:PM »
JB just isn't/wasn't the " type " to see or even be involved with the carnage that were the murders of WHF.
He didn't even relish the pheasant shoot and would have been totally useless during combat. Unlike his father.

As you said to me, you don't know him Lookout - you just think you do.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Caroline

« Reply #276 on: June 07, 2018, 12:11:PM »

He attacked another prisoner and took part in a dirty protest, smearing excrement all over his cell walls. So that's both claims debunked. I doubt he would make a habit of causing bother in prison, his victimology is women, children and old people.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 12:13:PM by Caroline »
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline lookout

« Reply #277 on: June 07, 2018, 12:18:PM »
He attacked another prisoner and took part in a dirty protest, smearing excrement all over his cell walls. So that's both claims debunked.

Now why was I waiting for this his only incident ?-----------which no doubt taught him a lesson as well as giving off his pent-up emotion.
I don't condone such behaviour at all, but having had a taste of this kind of attention-seeking you'd have thought he'd continued his protests since those early days.

Offline lookout

« Reply #278 on: June 07, 2018, 12:19:PM »
Wasn't his attack in retaliation to a prisoner cutting open his neck with a bottle ?
As I understood JB had been in a queue for the phone with his back to the offender ?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 12:21:PM by lookout »

Offline Jane

« Reply #279 on: June 07, 2018, 12:26:PM »

Now why was I waiting for this his only incident ?-----------which no doubt taught him a lesson as well as giving off his pent-up emotion.
I don't condone such behaviour at all, but having had a taste of this kind of attention-seeking you'd have thought he'd continued his protests since those early days.

Who says he doesn't. He doesn't have to do anything major. He can just be an irritant, a thorn in the side. As you say, he'll have learned, Don't we all do what works best for us? The portrait -actually, the several portraits- you've painted of him have produced an unbelievable character.

Offline lookout

« Reply #280 on: June 07, 2018, 12:52:PM »
Who says he doesn't. He doesn't have to do anything major. He can just be an irritant, a thorn in the side. As you say, he'll have learned, Don't we all do what works best for us? The portrait -actually, the several portraits- you've painted of him have produced an unbelievable character.

Not an " unbelievable character " at all. A normal person who goes through his or her life as life dictates.
What's so remarkable about that ? You " paint his picture " as being that of another Ripper character just because everyone else does. Why question me because I have different views.Is not that my prerogative on a discussion forum ?   

Offline lookout

« Reply #281 on: June 07, 2018, 01:00:PM »
Why should you care what I think or say because as sure as Hell I don't care what you and others say. I'm not here to change people's minds the same as one or two of you aren't so what's the problem ?

A couple of childish incidents in prison doesn't equate to having murdered anyone.

I'm sick of this feminism fad that has swept the world that it's ALWAYS the men who commit the crimes and not the women. Even the law comes down heavily on males in favour of females. Where's the equality there ? It's about time people woke up to the fact that many males are suffering because of a woman/women. 

Offline lookout

« Reply #282 on: June 07, 2018, 01:10:PM »
Everyone listened/read what JM had to say and agreed-------openly accusing without impunity because in the eyes of the law she was a defenceless woman standing against a " subhuman " JB.

If the police 33 years later wouldn't believe that a woman could kill her family---what chance did JB ever have ?

Offline Jane

« Reply #283 on: June 07, 2018, 01:11:PM »

Not an " unbelievable character " at all. A normal person who goes through his or her life as life dictates.
What's so remarkable about that ? You " paint his picture " as being that of another Ripper character just because everyone else does. Why question me because I have different views.Is not that my prerogative on a discussion forum ?

The picture I paint allows him to have and experience feelings. The one you paint is of the child who can't wait to grow up and follow in his father's footsteps, yet everything about Jeremy tells me he can think of nothing worse. Your picture paints him as a family oriented, well behaved youth, yet June never talked about him to her friends. You present him as having nothing more than the odd, youthful disagreement with Nevill, yet friends of Nevill claimed he despaired of him. You paint him as wanting to do nothing more than farm in Essex. I believe he was desperate to gain his freedom and have plenty of money whilst he was young enough to enjoy both.

Offline Jane

« Reply #284 on: June 07, 2018, 01:12:PM »
Why should you care what I think or say because as sure as Hell I don't care what you and others say. I'm not here to change people's minds the same as one or two of you aren't so what's the problem ?

A couple of childish incidents in prison doesn't equate to having murdered anyone.

I'm sick of this feminism fad that has swept the world that it's ALWAYS the men who commit the crimes and not the women. Even the law comes down heavily on males in favour of females. Where's the equality there ? It's about time people woke up to the fact that many males are suffering because of a woman/women.

You appear not to have much time for the female of the species.