Author Topic: Sheila and one other were responsible......  (Read 20919 times)

Offline David1819

Re: Sheila and one other were responsible......
« Reply #165 on: June 05, 2018, 01:33:PM »
The GP who first examined Sheila was also Grahame's ( Lugg ) GP who'd said the man's breath always reeked of ale during surgery.

Dr Craig was called to attend the scene under the impression he would be needed to help the police subdue Sheila. When he arrived he had nothing to do other than declare them dead. He spent around fifteen minutes inside the farm house.

Had the chain of communication got the fact of no survivors to him sooner, he would not have attended and the five dead would have been certified/declared dead by a doctor on arrival at the autopsy facility instead.

Dr Craig is of no real significance. His job was to help the police manage difficult people and difficult situations not investigate the aftermath.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 01:34:PM by David1819 »

Offline lookout

« Reply #166 on: June 05, 2018, 02:49:PM »
Dr Craig was called to attend the scene under the impression he would be needed to help the police subdue Sheila. When he arrived he had nothing to do other than declare them dead. He spent around fifteen minutes inside the farm house.

Had the chain of communication got the fact of no survivors to him sooner, he would not have attended and the five dead would have been certified/declared dead by a doctor on arrival at the autopsy facility instead.

Dr Craig is of no real significance. His job was to help the police manage difficult people and difficult situations not investigate the aftermath.

The least he could have done was to have taken her temperature and given an appx time of death.

Offline Jane

« Reply #167 on: June 05, 2018, 02:56:PM »

The least he could have done was to have taken her temperature and given an appx time of death.

Why Sheila and not the others?

Offline lookout

« Reply #168 on: June 05, 2018, 02:57:PM »
Why Sheila and not the others?

Why not ?

Offline Jane

« Reply #169 on: June 05, 2018, 03:10:PM »

Why not ?

Why are you singling out Sheila? Why was it any more important to know when she died over the others?

Offline lookout

« Reply #170 on: June 05, 2018, 03:14:PM »
Why are you singling out Sheila? Why was it any more important to know when she died over the others?

Because Sheila is the subject here.

Offline Jane

« Reply #171 on: June 05, 2018, 03:19:PM »

Because Sheila is the subject here.

But she was only one of five bodies there.

Offline lookout

« Reply #172 on: June 05, 2018, 03:24:PM »

But she was only one of five bodies there.

But I wasn't talking about 5 bodies,was I ?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #173 on: June 05, 2018, 03:28:PM »

Where did you get that from?
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Jane

« Reply #174 on: June 05, 2018, 03:33:PM »

But I wasn't talking about 5 bodies,was I ?

No, you weren't, but I'm just pointing out that he had no more justification for taking Sheila's temperature or giving an approximate time for her death, than any of the others.

Offline lookout

« Reply #175 on: June 05, 2018, 04:24:PM »
No, you weren't, but I'm just pointing out that he had no more justification for taking Sheila's temperature or giving an approximate time for her death, than any of the others.

Really ?

Offline Jane

« Reply #176 on: June 05, 2018, 04:30:PM »

Really ?

What happened, happened. However much you might not like it, it is as it is. He didn't take her temperature or give an approximate time of death.

Offline David1819

« Reply #177 on: June 05, 2018, 07:52:PM »
Where did you get that from?

Its in Dr Craig's statement from late 1986 after the trial. He was expecting to help the police disarm/ mitigate the situation. The police never told him anyone/everyone had been shot dead until he had arrived.

Dr Craig was the a local GP. His position as police sergeon was to be on call and attend crime scenes and give medical help and save lives. He was never in any investigative role.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #178 on: June 05, 2018, 07:56:PM »

Its in Dr Craig's statement from late 1986 after the trial. He was expecting to help the police disarm/ mitigate the situation. The police never told him anyone/everyone had been shot dead until he had arrived.

Dr Craig was the a local GP. His position as police sergeon was to be on call and attend crime scenes and give medical help and save lives. He was never in any investigative role.

Can you post a reference to it? Where did you read this? Do you have a copy to post?
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline lookout

« Reply #179 on: June 05, 2018, 08:00:PM »
Caroline you can find reference to Dr Craig's " breath " by looking at Grahame's ( Lugg's ) posts as I wasn't the one who said it in the first place as Holly is inferring. I'm pig sick of being blamed for everything I post.