Author Topic: Sheila and one other were responsible......  (Read 20670 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: Sheila and one other were responsible......
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2018, 04:07:PM »
I have three suspects in mind:-

(1) - Anthony Pargeter
(2) - Freddie Emani
(3) - Ralph Neville...
Why (1) - Anthony Pargeter?
Why (2) - Freddie Emani
Why (3) - Ralph Neville?
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline lookout

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2018, 04:11:PM »
No but in those days sometimes a fight did clear the air, and even a caning performed by the Head brought closure to the misdemeanour in question. Of course Jeremy did become aware that he was different biologically when he learned of his adoption and shared this truth with his contemporaries, who only misappropriated the trust by labelling him "The Bastard." This monicker was yet further alienation from the world around him after the primal wound and the failure to bond with Nevill and June.

No doubt it would have been the type of school which maybe used boxing gloves to settle differences between warring pupils as being the proper way instead of fist fights. I couldn't have imagined JB volunteering to blacken someone's eye.
The fact that JB was said to have bordered on the effeminate also tells me that his nature was one of sensitivity and his way of stepping aside from the more manly nature of joining in fighting.

In my day he'd have been branded as a drip !
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 04:12:PM by lookout »

Offline Nigel

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2018, 04:11:PM »
Why (1) - Anthony Pargeter?
Why (2) - Freddie Emani
Why (3) - Ralph Neville?

I wouldn't leave 'Frog face" aka DB out either, the calling card under the receiver of the cream telephone speaks volumes.

I slow down for a speeding police car, don't you?

6.01pm on Friday 6th September 1985 'Part 2' of the case began.

Offline lookout

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2018, 04:13:PM »
That man's supercilious grin gets on my nerves.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2018, 04:18:PM »
Well, let's deal with (1) Anthony Pargeter first and foremost..

His .22 bolt action rifle and silencer and his .22 ammunition was present at the scene at the time of the shootings! His rifle almost certainly fired the first shot into Sheila's neck downstairs in the kitchen! His rifle was the rifle captured in one of the crime scene photographs taken in the kitchen, and which was 'not to be mentioned' by anyone in either their notes, reports or their witness statements! I also believe that the rifle to which DS Davidson spoke about in his COLP interview regarding the fact that some paint had been found on the end of a guns barrel, a gun which had been found downstairs is reference to Anthony Pargeters .22 rifle! In addition, the blood evidence attributed as belonging exclusively to Sheila, was found inside Anthony Pargeters silencer (DB/1, SJ/1, SBJ/1). In addition, some of the batch of crime scene bullets weighed too heavily to have originated from the batch of Eley .22 LR subsonic Hollow point ammunition (purchased by Neville Bamber) and Anthony Pargeter had a different variety of different types of ammunition that he kept at the farmhouse, capable of being the source for these overweighted bullets, and some underweight ones!

He and his sister were also in debt to Neville Bamber to the tune of £50,000 at the time of Neville Bambers tragic death...
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 04:20:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2018, 04:19:PM »

No doubt it would have been the type of school which maybe used boxing gloves to settle differences between warring pupils as being the proper way instead of fist fights. I couldn't have imagined JB volunteering to blacken someone's eye.
The fact that JB was said to have bordered on the effeminate also tells me that his nature was one of sensitivity and his way of stepping aside from the more manly nature of joining in fighting.

In my day he'd have been branded as a drip !
Yes and how he earned kudos from his peers by his familiarity and knowledge of firearms.

Offline Nigel

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2018, 04:21:PM »
Yes and how he earned kudos from his peers by his familiarity and knowledge of firearms.

you seem an expert on fire arms.

Offline lookout

« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2018, 04:22:PM »

Because someone,particularly a farm worker is adept at shooting ( as was AP )  doesn't say that they go around shooting people too.

Offline Nigel

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2018, 04:23:PM »
That man's supercilious grin gets on my nerves.

Yep, 'Frog face" aka DB lying about JEREMY as per usual, and talking about himself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcTvqLk0MWU&t=1778s

28mins 43 seconds

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2018, 04:24:PM »
Then, there is (2) - Freddie Emani...

Rumoured to be a drug dealer, Sheila's friend..

Rumours have it that Sheila had run up a drugs bill at the expense of Emani, running into tens of thousands of pounds! Was he the scruffy looking hunched man seen walking away from the farmhouse about an hour after the police first arrived there (this would put the time of this sighting at about 4.48am)?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2018, 04:25:PM »
Then, there is (2) - Freddie Emani...

Rumoured to be a drug dealer, Sheila's friend..

Rumours have it that Sheila had run up a drugs bill at the expense of Emani, running into tens of thousands of pounds! Was he the scruffy looking hunched man seen walking away from the farmhouse about an hour after the police first arrived there (this would put the time of this sighting at about 4.48am)?
But what possible motive would he have if both Sheila and the twins were killed..

Offline David1819

« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2018, 04:31:PM »
Yep, 'Frog face" aka DB lying about JEREMY as per usual, and talking about himself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcTvqLk0MWU&t=1778s

28mins 43 seconds

Frog Face lol

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2018, 04:35:PM »
But, my money is on (3) - Ralph Neville, the south African...

He had fled South Africa amid rumours that he was wanted in connection with a number of shootings, involving white farmers and their families! According to Jeremy he was a firearms dealer! On the morning of the tragedy he fled the UK as a hitchhiker, leaving his mobile home parked up at the farmhouse! It's too much of a coincidence that he was wanted in South Africa for shooting dead farmers and their families, and that he should be working at whf at the time of the tragedy, and he flees the country telling lies to the driver who was kind enough to give him a lift, saying some reporter or other had told him about a family who had all been shot, but Ralph Neville said, he didn't know where the shootings had been! Of course he knew, he knew because the family that got shot were the family that he had been staying with!

I think Ralph Neville was the scruffy looking hunched man seen walking away from the farmhouse after he had helped Sheila to shoot and kill the other four victims!

It is rather astonishing that when he was picked up as a hitchhiker on the morning of the tragedy, that he was standing a 100 yards or so leaning against a wall close to Head Street, Goldhanger, where Jeremy was residing! Maybe he had gone there intending to kill Jeremy, only to find that he was not home at that stage, because Jeremy was still at the scene with the police until about 9.30am...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2018, 04:38:PM »
But what possible motive would he have if both Sheila and the twins were killed..

Sheila's accomplice didn't kill Sheila, she could easily have overpowered both her children all by herself - but it makes complete sense that she had an accomplice to help her to dispose of her parents!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2018, 04:43:PM »
As I say, my money would be on Ralph Neville being Sheila Caffell's accomplice, he was involved in the shooting of white farmers in South Africa, that's why he fled to the UK, and that's why the farming Bamber family were shot and killed!

He just seems to have slipped out of the country, immediateky after the shootings in South Africa, and here in the UK and nobody has raised an eyebrow!

Alarm bells should have been ringing!

How many family murders was he suspected of having been involved in back in South Africa?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 04:45:PM by mike tesko »