Author Topic: Sheila and one other were responsible......  (Read 20633 times)

Offline Steve_uk

Re: Sheila and one other were responsible......
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2018, 03:33:PM »
JB was not what I'd have called a man of the world nor was he streetwise. He'd have probably ran in the opposite direction if he'd seen trouble ahead his dallying around proved this when fumbling for a number to phone the police. He probably dreaded the thought of facing something head on. Those of us with a fearless fighting spirit would have sped off regardless and faced whatever hit us on our arrival wouldn't we ??
His sister was no longer there to give moral support like she had been when he'd been bullied on their way to primary school.
The man was frightened of his own shadow and certainly no fighter like many 24 year olds are today. Now we have 24 year old women who can knock a man cold !
It's true he was not a natural bully, but he overcompensated this self-perceived pusillanimity with attempts at braggadocio, which only further alienated him from his contemporaries at Gresham's and his playmates at the White House. Indeed it may have been Jackie Wood who complained on the occasion of the Summer vacation that "he was turning into a nasty piece of work", and let's not forget the Headmaster's comments, Logie Bruce Lockhart that he was a "prickly boy, a relentless tease."
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 03:33:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline Nigel

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2018, 03:33:PM »
I think the word 'Martyr' would be important to 'X'

He (X) probably lives alone or with his Mother, who dotes on him.

Definitely 'X' is a Church goer...
I slow down for a speeding police car, don't you?

6.01pm on Friday 6th September 1985 'Part 2' of the case began.

Offline lookout

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2018, 03:34:PM »
..a man who has built up his farming empire from nothing, an autodidact who expected the same obedience and work ethic from his son, whom he may have neglected in the process of his labours, and who would mete out his terrible retribution in the form of a vicious punishment beating whilst on the point of death he himself had engendered..

While we're on the subject of work ethics why was it that the relatives couldn't match Nevill's acumen for business as RWB wore out his shoe leather forever going to grannie's for a handout ? Nevill himself remarked on the poor business heads on the relatives--------yet they had the same chances. Can't blame JB for that as he didn't work for the relatives.

Offline Nigel

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2018, 03:35:PM »
Definitely 'X' is a Church goer...

'X' probably struggles with GOOD and EVIL especially while attending Church.

Offline Nigel

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2018, 03:36:PM »
'X' is a mothers boy

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2018, 03:37:PM »

While we're on the subject of work ethics why was it that the relatives couldn't match Nevill's acumen for business as RWB wore out his shoe leather forever going to grannie's for a handout ? Nevill himself remarked on the poor business heads on the relatives--------yet they had the same chances. Can't blame JB for that as he didn't work for the relatives.
..and yet Robert and Nevill remained friends from their racing days, a liason which Jeremy resented as the two of them conspired to maintain the family hierarchy and keep Jeremy firmly in his place.

Offline Nigel

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2018, 03:38:PM »
'X' is a mothers boy

'X' 100% still has a great interest in the BAMBER case.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 03:40:PM by Nigel »

Offline Nigel

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2018, 03:41:PM »
Come on CHICKEN are you a man or a women?

Offline lookout

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2018, 03:44:PM »
It's true he was not a natural bully, but he overcompensated this self-perceived pusillanimity with attempts at braggadocio, which only further alienated him from his contemporaries at Gresham's and his playmates at the White House. Indeed it may have been Jackie Wood who complained on the occasion of the Summer vacation that "he was turning into a nasty piece of work", and let's not forget the Headmaster's comments, Logie Bruce Lockhart that he was a "prickly boy, a relentless tease."

Prickly because he probably spent a lot of his time on his guard from those nasty individuals who delight in picking on those who've been sheltered from the outside world.
Teasing like sarcasm is a safety valve in those who don't particularly want to partake in more serious matters of using fists.
I haven't read anything pertaining to fights or a vicious nature while JB attended Greshams,or any trouble that's usually expected and sometimes accepted.

Offline lookout

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2018, 03:46:PM »
'X' is a mothers boy

I've always maintained that " mummy's boys " end up criminals or gay.

Offline lookout

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2018, 03:47:PM »
..and yet Robert and Nevill remained friends from their racing days, a liason which Jeremy resented as the two of them conspired to maintain the family hierarchy and keep Jeremy firmly in his place.

I don't see any other choice except to remain friendly because of their wives being sisters.

Offline lookout

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2018, 03:48:PM »
'X' IS A CHICKEN.

A FU#KING CHICKEN.

Nigel you'll end up in the garden  ::)

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2018, 03:53:PM »

Prickly because he probably spent a lot of his time on his guard from those nasty individuals who delight in picking on those who've been sheltered from the outside world.
Teasing like sarcasm is a safety valve in those who don't particularly want to partake in more serious matters of using fists.
I haven't read anything pertaining to fights or a vicious nature while JB attended Greshams,or any trouble that's usually expected and sometimes accepted.
No but in those days sometimes a fight did clear the air, and even a caning performed by the Head brought closure to the misdemeanour in question. Of course Jeremy did become aware that he was different biologically when he learned of his adoption and shared this truth with his contemporaries, who only misappropriated the trust by labelling him "The Bastard." This monicker was yet further alienation from the world around him after the primal wound and the failure to bond with Nevill and June.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 03:54:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2018, 04:01:PM »
The problem with this ingenious if implausible theory is that going off Jeremy's version of events it was Nevill himself who during the course of the brief telephone call laid the blame on Sheila's shoulders.

Maybe, by that stage (his call to Jeremy at about 3.25am, followed by Neville's call to police at 3.26am) Neville had only been aware that Sheila had got one of the guns? It's possible, that Neville Bamber wasn't forced by either Sheila, or her accomplice to make the call to Jeremy, or the call to the police, since both calls were made one straight after the other, Neville Bamber to Jeremy, then Neville Bamber to the police (3.26am)! This is borne out by the reference when Neville spoke to Jeremy, he said, 'Sheila has got the gun', but he told the police something slightly different moments later, when Neville said, 'my daughter has got hold of one of my guns'..

To Jeremy - 'the gun'..

To the police - One of my guns'..

We know, for example, that at least two different guns were used to shoot dead Sheila, and there seems to be support for saying that not all the other 24 bullets that were fired during the tragedy, were all fired via the anshuzt rifle - everything is pointing to these killings having been carried out by use of at least two different guns, and two silencers, as well as different types of .22 ammunition!
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2018, 04:06:PM »
Maybe, by that stage (his call to Jeremy at about 3.25am, followed by Neville's call to police at 3.26am) Neville had only been aware that Sheila had got one of the guns? It's possible, that Neville Bamber wasn't forced by either Sheila, or her accomplice to make the call to Jeremy, or the call to the police, since both calls were made one straight after the other, Neville Bamber to Jeremy, then Neville Bamber to the police (3.26am)! This is borne out by the reference when Neville spoke to Jeremy, he said, 'Sheila has got the gun', but he told the police something slightly different moments later, when Neville said, 'my daughter has got hold of one of my guns'..

To Jeremy - 'the gun'..

To the police - One of my guns'..

We know, for example, that at least two different guns were used to shoot dead Sheila, and there seems to be support for saying that not all the other 24 bullets that were fired during the tragedy, were all fired via the anshuzt rifle - everything is pointing to these killings having been carried out by use of at least two different guns, and two silencers, as well as different types of .22 ammunition!

I have three suspects in mind:-

(1) - Anthony Pargeter
(2) - Freddie Emani
(3) - Ralph Neville...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...