Author Topic: 'Mike' + 'Jeremy's brand of Cartoon Humour', 1989 / 1990..  (Read 2081 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: 'Mike' + 'Jeremy's brand of Cartoon Humour', 1989 / 1990..
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2018, 07:22:PM »
I am not a fool, but for those of you who may think that I am - please do not overlook the fact that 'A FOOL MAY HAVE THE AUDIENCE OF A KING'...

For what its worth, in 1974 I had the audience of 'THE LORD CHIEF JUSTICE' in court No.4 in the Royal Courts of Justice...

I have been represented by some of the countries finest QC's, and appeared in front of famous (or infamous) trial judges, and been a victim of the totally bias press in the UK...

But...

Hey, I am still here...

Older, wiser, and better educated - 'kissing the blarney stone' has transformed my life!
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2018, 07:29:PM »
Jeremy Bamber did not shoot dead his sister, nor did he stage her death scene on the main bedroom floor as a suicide...

'IT's all a SCAM'...

The contents of the police radio message log contents versus the contents of firearm officers witness statements stand as a true testimony to 'this' fact...

This man (Jeremy Bamber) should be immediately granted his liberty, fuck what the Home Secretary did by changing his 25 year tariff into a whole life term, what did that bastard know about what really took place?

Maybe they should have treated that Home Secretary in the same way that the UK and the Americans treated Saddam Hussein, by handing him over to the mob so that he could be hanged by the neck, after a biased trial!

Those at the helm of our society, are the true monsters...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2018, 07:33:PM »
Jeremy Bamber did not shoot dead his sister, nor did he stage her death scene on the main bedroom floor as a suicide...

'IT's all a SCAM'...

The contents of the police radio message log contents versus the contents of firearm officers witness statements stand as a true testimony to 'this' fact...

This man (Jeremy Bamber) should be immediately granted his liberty, fuck what the Home Secretary did by changing his 25 year tariff into a whole life term, what did that bastard know about what really took place?

Maybe they should have treated that Home Secretary in the same way that the UK and the Americans treated Saddam Hussein, by handing him over to the mob so that he could be hanged by the neck, after a biased trial!

Those at the helm of our society, are the true monsters...

I have to take a break at this juncture, I am overwhelmed by the dishonesty in this case, nobody in an official capacity is taking the slightest bit of notice, they all ought to be truly ashamed of themselves, but knowing the system as I do, most of them, if not all of them will take joy in the suffering that Jeremy Bamber and those like him, are having to endure...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2018, 04:08:AM »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2018, 03:50:PM »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2018, 06:30:PM »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2018, 06:32:PM »