Author Topic: Benefits of Marijuana??  (Read 208 times)

Offline Azrael

Benefits of Marijuana??
« on: April 30, 2018, 05:59:PM »
I've read that shrooms has medical effects on the user but do you guys have any idea what healthy benefits does medical cannabis gives? I've read this article about a marijuana strain http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/super-sour-skunk/ and it says that it has some benefits too. I dont know if this is entirely true. I want to ask you guys who has some personal experience about this strain thing. Thanks to those who will answer!

Offline Roch

Re: Benefits of Marijuana??
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 06:06:PM »
I've read that shrooms has medical effects on the user but do you guys have any idea what healthy benefits does medical cannabis gives? I've read this article about a marijuana strain http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/super-sour-skunk/ and it says that it has some benefits too. I dont know if this is entirely true. I want to ask you guys who has some personal experience about this strain thing. Thanks to those who will answer!

It's a long time since I had shrooms. Didn't really enjoy them.  Probably get panned for admitting it but I used to grow cannabis for a while. Didn't give me any health benefits. Just panic attacks and massive electricity bills.  :))

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 06:59:PM »
It's a long time since I had shrooms. Didn't really enjoy them.  Probably get panned for admitting it but I used to grow cannabis for a while. Didn't give me any health benefits. Just panic attacks and massive electricity bills.  :))
Haha Roch. CBD oil is said to be good for many things from PTSD to tumours but it has to be organic and high quality for best results. It's none hallucinogenic and legal as a supplement but very expensive.

Offline gringo

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 07:22:PM »
  I don't think anyone much cares about cannabis growing now, Roch, including the police and courts. I have grown it myself plenty of times over the years and still take my "medicine" to this day, as I type, in fact.
    The medicinal uses of cannabis are widely and extensively reported now.
    Here is a starter for you, Azrael:

https://www.learngreenflower.com/articles/574/medical-uses-of-cannabis

As for the strain that you linked to, I can say that Super Sour Skunk is a good smoke. I will leave you to research whether it's the best"medicine" or not.

As for shrooms I have to say the experience I have always found very pleasant. The taste of the mushrooms is another matter.

Offline lookout

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2018, 08:49:PM »

Hahahahaha Roch,judging by my electricity bills you'd think I grew it.

Offline lookout

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2018, 08:53:PM »
Joking apart I know a few people who take the medicinal oil version to get off the medication that they're taking because of the putrid side-effects. It's working for arthritic pain apparently and there are no side effects to taking the oil.

Offline lookout

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2018, 09:11:PM »
I remember my daughter trying the stuff in her teens------she went as green as grass and that was the end of the trial.

Offline lookout

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2018, 09:18:PM »
It would seem that it's more acceptable than tobacco. Those of us who smoke are classed as pariahs of society,yet get smashed off your head on drugs it's a case of " aww,he/she's on drugs poor thing " Pah !!