Author Topic: Amber Rudd Resigns  (Read 3925 times)

Online nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
Re: Amber Rudd Resigns
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2018, 02:40:PM »

That's a worrying prospect Jackie as although I'm not a practising Jew,my family on my father's side were/are of Jewish descent and my father helped his friends during WWII. I can trace the family back to Jerusalem---------of which I'm proud of my roots.
The way Corbyn acts towards the Jews is despicable too as those people helped in building up this country as you see it today.

i cant see what he supposed to have done wrong hes got plenty of jewish supporters.

Offline lookout

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2018, 03:46:PM »
" Charade " is right. There's so much in-fighting among politicians it's a wonder they get anything done at all. Or put another way it's no wonder nothing gets done and the country's in the mess that it is.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2018, 04:21:PM »
The trouble is what’s the alternative with Jeremy Corbin Labour Party are ignoring complaints of antisemitism

I can’t see a suitable leader to run this country
I don't think they are ignoring it Jackie. They are dealing with ithe and these are nasty people who have no place in the Labour party and will be expelled.  Social media has given voice to some awful people.

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline gringo

• Veteran Member

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator

Offline Jon2