Author Topic: More tales from the living dead.  (Read 25331 times)

Online ngb1066

• Administrator
Re: More tales from the living dead.
« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2019, 11:25:AM »
Whats the hold up? are you compiling a dossier?  Tales from the living dead. A definitive guide by NGB.  :))

;D ;D ;D

Offline David1819

« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2019, 12:50:PM »
The other day I took my old Saga Dreamcast out the loft to play the classic game the house of the dead.

I am on the Paul Harrison level.

Offline lookout

« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2019, 12:55:PM »
Creepy isn't he ? Give you nightmares for a week.

Offline David1819

« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2019, 12:11:PM »
It seems that Paul Harrison's ex wife has also played a role in his undoing. She told the reporters that Paul Harrison first visited the USA in 1999 (the same year he left the force).

So even the photo that PH shows everyone where he claims it is him at FBI behavioural science unit in the 1980s, is a fake.

The photograph above is from a "lecture" he gave to criminology students at a college earlier this year.

Offline David1819

« Reply #109 on: July 31, 2019, 12:41:PM »
I have often wondered how on earth PH could expound on his idea of Jeremy and Sheilia doing the crime together.

Well here it is -

"Jeremy said he had been out shooting, he didn't say where, and that Sheila had gone with him.  He told her shooting was good for getting rid of tension and let her fire off some shots.  He said Sheila was a nut job and was always high as a kite, but he had the better of her and he wasn't worried about her having a rifle in her hands because he was controlling everything she did.  Sheila had really enjoyed it and laughed when Jeremy told her to think of Mum and Dad's face on the target she was firing at".

"About 10 minutes later, the two of them went upstairs to shoot and kill their parents when they were asleep.  Jeremy said this is where they would offer least resistance.  By this stage he said Sheila wasn't with it, she was hyped up, full of passion and hatred for their parents and was making ranting and snorting noises like a mad women out of control".

"He said Sheila she was screaming and crying so he went upstairs after her and the way she was acting frightened him, (This is after she had murdered June and Nevil) she was talking about the twins being little devils and evil, she was like something possessed".

That is far worse than I imagined. How can anyone have read this book and taken it seriously?
Its extremely disrespectful to those who died regardless of who was responsible for it.

(Thanks to Holly for typing that out.)

Offline lookout

« Reply #110 on: July 31, 2019, 01:02:PM »
 How disgusting is that ? I can only imagine that his book follows in the same frame of mind. Lies !

Offline David1819

« Reply #111 on: August 10, 2019, 08:28:PM »
isnt it time jackie got an apology from the people who took his word over hers.

Out of curiosity, did he actually frame Jackie for the letter or was the idea of Jackie sending it bad guess work from members here?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 08:28:PM by David1819 »

Online ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #112 on: August 10, 2019, 09:07:PM »
Out of curiosity, did he actually frame Jackie for the letter or was the idea of Jackie sending it bad guess work from members here?

He tried to frame Jackie. Jeremy Bamber and me.  He almost succeeded, but I think now people can see what happened.  I will post more about what happened.

Offline David1819

« Reply #113 on: August 11, 2019, 12:31:AM »
He tried to frame Jackie. Jeremy Bamber and me.  He almost succeeded, but I think now people can see what happened.  I will post more about what happened.

That article was one of the first things I ever read about the case after I watched a documentary on JB in late 2014. Still ignorant on the subject I just took it all at face value. I still remember joining this forum a few month later naively thinking you were Jeremy’s "protector". Looking back I cant help but laugh.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 12:20:PM by David1819 »

Offline Jane

« Reply #114 on: August 11, 2019, 09:45:AM »

That article was one of the first things I ever read about the case after I watched a documentary on JB in late 2014. Still ignorant on the subject I just took it all at face value. I still remember joining this forum a few month later naively thinking you were his "protector". Looking back I cant help but laugh.

Not for the life of me can I think why you were under the impression that Neil was his "protector". From memory, the guy turned up, much the same as any other poster, introduced himself, said what his intentions were, and was generally welcomed by all. It's hardly surprising, then, if "all" were taken in. He was not going to announce his duplicity or reveal his true intent. It would have been counter productive. So what, if he didn't use his real name? Since when was there any rule about posters having to?

With hindsight -a truly wonderful tool- he went out of his way to ingratiate himself with those who he thought could be of use to him. He's probably not the only one here to have done so. However, there were some here who probably went out of their way to ingratiate themselves with him by offering various services which they may -or NOT!!- have been capable of delivering, and there were emails posted here which evidenced this.

To use your own words:- "I took it all at face value". So, I guess, did all the others who were taken in by him.

Offline David1819

« Reply #115 on: August 11, 2019, 12:19:PM »

Not for the life of me can I think why you were under the impression that Neil was his "protector".

The letter named Neil as Jeremy’s “protector”.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #116 on: August 11, 2019, 12:31:PM »

That article was one of the first things I ever read about the case after I watched a documentary on JB in late 2014. Still ignorant on the subject I just took it all at face value. I still remember joining this forum a few month later naively thinking you were Jeremy’s "protector". Looking back I cant help but laugh.

That isn't true is it David? According to this post from Feb 2015, you were well informed on the case - even speaking to TWO lawyers about Jeremy's guilt. Hardly the green horn you're portraying above.

The Series of issues you put forward are constructed with innumerable guesses and speculations on your part. Your portraying a prosecuting version of events rather than solid unbiased facts.

I appreciate the effort you make but at the end of the day not you or anyone else can solve the White House Farm murders I realised that myself a while ago having thoroughly read about the case being swayed one way or another by flimsy circumstantial evidence and opinion I soon realised you would have to have been there that night to be certain of what happened.

I once was fairly sure of Jeremy's guilt until two lawyers told me on separate occasions that if he was on trial today he would be found not guilty. That got me thinking and the more I looked into things the more cracks and holes I found in the prosecution. At the end of the day only Jeremy knows. So if he is innocent there will always be guesses rumors and doubt. If he is guilty he is only one that can effectively solve the case by providing a detailed confession.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline David1819

« Reply #117 on: August 16, 2019, 08:59:AM »
It seems the people that bought his Loch Ness monster books have now got wind of things also.

http://lochnessmystery.blogspot.com/2019/08/a-word-on-paul-harrison.html

"It pains me to say it, but for me this business calls into question his claimed sighting of the LNM. I will say no more."

lol PH claims he saw the Loch Ness Monster.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #118 on: August 20, 2019, 10:21:AM »
He was not exposed by the Sun per say. He was exposed by the FBI and the Yorkshire Ripper. Then the Sun reported it.

I doubt any investigative journalist has read up on PH here. I would have expected this much sooner had that been the case.

I wonder what prompted the FBI to help expose Paul Harrison?

"Seven ex-FBI agents who Harrison would have worked with say they have no idea who he was.

One agent Mark Safari said: “Any claim that he conducted interviews of those serial killers is completely false.”
"

Several months ago I raised attention over on the Zodiac Killer forums about Paul Harrison's upcoming Zodiac Killer book, warning people not to waste any time or money on it and that he will invent claims and falsely attribute them to the deceased investigators involved. Those forums have primarily an American user base and the FBI were heavily involved in helping SFPD with the Zodiac killer right up until the early 1990s.

Perhaps some retired FBI agents got wind of Paul Harrison's planned Zodiac book and didn't want their deceased colleague's being fictionalised to glorify this weirdo. The front cover already had a quote from Detective Toschi saying - "Paul Harrison, The Zodiac expert I wish I had working on the case with me"

With such outrageous claims. Sooner or later someone was going to close the net on him.

thats funny i have seen no menttion of him on there what forum are we taling about.

Offline David1819

« Reply #119 on: August 20, 2019, 02:58:PM »
thats funny i have seen no menttion of him on there what forum are we taling about.

I posted it on a zodiac killer forum for the same reason I posted it on here (To warn people not to buy it).

I wont divulge as to what forum. As I don't want my account here connected to me there.

Why do you ask?  :-\