Author Topic: Luminous Wanderer  (Read 352 times)

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
Re: Luminous Wanderer
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2018, 10:27:PM »
Shut it down.

how could he do that.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2018, 08:08:AM »
how could he do that.

He could not.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2018, 07:24:PM »
It's a shame he's gone, for all his faults.

Offline Roch

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2018, 07:41:PM »
It's a shame he's gone, for all his faults.

Would swap Adam for him any day. 

Offline Adam

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2018, 08:47:PM »
Would swap Adam for him any day.

You would. He was looking at how the conviction could become 'unsafe'.  But failed.

He threatened to shut down the forum. And couldn't handle me pulling apart his Sheila scenario & supplying a source that ruined his claim Nevill was only 'grazed' upstairs. But at least he gave a Sheila scenario rather than you're - 'Sheila shot them but I can't explain the phone calls'.

Not sure why LuminousWanderer was upset with the forum. He was given a 4 hour window to call me names last Friday & continued to do so after a moderator entered the thread. He even escaped a ban after creating a (deleted) thread against me.

Maybe he thought his long winded posts were better than they were & the forum should accommodate his wishes. Or maybe he realised most of his threads got no or minimal responses. Except his 'Sheila scenario' thread.  Probably a combination of both.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2018, 09:01:PM »

He threatened to shut down the forum. And couldn't handle me pulling apart his Sheila scenario & supplying a source that ruined his claim Nevill was only 'grazed' upstairs. But at least he gave a Sheila scenario rather than you're - 'Sheila shot them but I can't explain the phone calls'.

The only thing you have ever pulled apart is a Christmas cracker.
"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

"The idea that he could invent a tale of a killing spree by a mentally disturbed woman to be lent credibility by further violent episodes over the following decades is hard to credit."

Offline Adam

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2018, 09:06:PM »
The only thing you have ever pulled apart is a Christmas cracker.

Says the poster not man enough to say he has changed stance.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.