Author Topic: Do Anti-Bamber Posters Have Secret Motives?  (Read 12319 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Do Anti-Bamber Posters Have Secret Motives?
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2019, 06:24:PM »

Do you mean to tell me that a solicitor would have wasted precious time on the likes of Sutcliffe ? " Doing his job ?"

Sutcliffe isn't claiming he's innocent but if he did, he would be entitled to a solicitor and yes, they would act on his behalf because that's their job!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline notsure

« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2019, 08:50:PM »
Those kind of people arrive at their conclusions before studying the evidence. And probably have some kind of mental illness.

This is what Ken Kratz has to put up with - https://streamable.com/wgjpy

David, you do realise KK is a diagnosed narcicist. He needs to get a life and stop it. Whilst I don’t agree with what some people say about him and to him, he simply deserves no respect or time imo. He constantly antagonises people, christ the man is a loony imo. He’s just pissed because he lost his job because of his abusing women he was representing and MAM made it so public. He doesn’t believe he did anything wrong!

I know I know I only post rarely but I’m here every day looking and listening, But to support this man is wrong on every level.

Offline David1819

« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2019, 08:59:PM »
David, you do realise KK is a diagnosed narcicist. He needs to get a life and stop it. Whilst I don’t agree with what some people say about him and to him, he simply deserves no respect or time imo. He constantly antagonises people, christ the man is a loony imo. He’s just pissed because he lost his job because of his abusing women he was representing and MAM made it so public. He doesn’t believe he did anything wrong!

I know I know I only post rarely but I’m here every day looking and listening, But to support this man is wrong on every level.

Says the person who supports a man who rapes his underage relatives, who lures women to his trailer and cremates them on his bonfire after killing and raping them.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 09:00:PM by David1819 »

Offline notsure

« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2019, 10:12:PM »
Best form of defence that david is to attack, but I don’t believe SA is guilty of murder. Also he hasn’t been convicted of rape or anything else against his family.  Kratz should have been prosecuted for what he did, instead he lost his job and money he had to pay. Not enough as what he did to SA is disgusting imo.

Offline David1819

« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2019, 07:23:AM »
Best form of defence that david is to attack, but I don’t believe SA is guilty of murder. Also he hasn’t been convicted of rape or anything else against his family.  Kratz should have been prosecuted for what he did, instead he lost his job and money he had to pay. Not enough as what he did to SA is disgusting imo.

Steven Avery was put in suicide watch after he heard news Brendan telling the police what happened. When he got out of suicide watch he phoned his lawyer saying "I guess they got it all on film or tape or whatever what we did that night"

As if the bones hidden behind his garage and the murder weapon hanging up on his wall was not enough all ready.

::)

guest7363

« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2019, 08:48:AM »
Steven Avery was put in suicide watch after he heard news Brendan telling the police what happened. When he got out of suicide watch he phoned his lawyer saying "I guess they got it all on film or tape or whatever what we did that night"

As if the bones hidden behind his garage and the murder weapon hanging up on his wall was not enough all ready.

::)
Must say, I was gone with the series, it’s only when you go outside the box you get the true story, thanks for that David.  Might help if we take the discussion back to the original thread.

Offline lookout

« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2019, 09:44:AM »
Sutcliffe isn't claiming he's innocent but if he did, he would be entitled to a solicitor and yes, they would act on his behalf because that's their job!

Like it's the job of the existing lawyers/solicitors who are presently proving JB's innocence ?

guest7363

« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2019, 11:39:AM »
You see another major reason I'm here and why you and Luminous Wanderer won't get rid of me is that I'm also Colin's unofficial advocate, as well as attempting to reassure Julie that she's entitled to get on with the rest of her life without undue harrassment.

Not to make this personal but have members here considered what Colin has endured for 33 years simply because Bamber refuses to confess, quite apart from the trauma of losing his boys?  All credit to him for picking up the shards of his shattered life and carrying on, giving help to other victims of this type of nightmare in workshops all around the world, as well as constructing the most moving pieces of art, in contrast to the destructive urge Jeremy has mainly manifested ever since incarceration.
A psychopath will never confess Steve, they never ever say sorry.  You don’t hear Bamber talking about the poor boys and Colin much?  They rely on power and control, he hated his parents by Brett’s admission when questioned about Bamber. 

Offline notsure

« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2019, 12:16:PM »
A psychopath will never confess Steve, they never ever say sorry.  You don’t hear Bamber talking about the poor boys and Colin much?  They rely on power and control, he hated his parents by Brett’s admission when questioned about Bamber.

No diagnosis for psychopathy!
Theoretically would you say sorry if you were innocent

guest7363

« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2019, 12:21:PM »
How do you know?  Have you talked with a psychiatrist who has worked with him?

guest7363

« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2019, 01:03:PM »
while a psychiatrist engaged by his DEFENCE declared that he displayed several classic psychopathic symptoms. The psychiatrist believed that Jeremy DID kill his family but had suppressed the memory until it was no longer real,

Offline Caroline

« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2019, 01:22:PM »

Like it's the job of the existing lawyers/solicitors who are presently proving JB's innocence ?

But they aren't.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2019, 01:25:PM »

There are much better methods now Notsure, it would be interesting to see if Bamber would agree to a brain scan. There is no incentive for Bamber to confess because it won't lead to his freedom.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2019, 01:26:PM »

Oh he's spoken to me about Colin - VERY scathing!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2019, 01:27:PM »
while a psychiatrist engaged by his DEFENCE declared that he displayed several classic psychopathic symptoms. The psychiatrist believed that Jeremy DID kill his family but had suppressed the memory until it was no longer real,

I think the suppression thing is bollocks  ;D ;D ;D