Author Topic: Do Anti-Bamber Posters Have Secret Motives?  (Read 12219 times)

Offline Steve_uk

Re: Do Anti-Bamber Posters Have Secret Motives?
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2018, 11:18:PM »
Imo it makes no difference whether it is believed JB is innocent or guilty.  Colin Caffell deserves deep respect whoever killed his boys. I doubt in the end who killed them is the issue for Colin, should think it will always be the loss of his beloved boys and the loss of their lives which is so hard to bear.  I have enormous respect for the way he dealt with it as I'm sure every other decent person has.  There can be no question about that.
As for JM she behaved rather less well in many respects,  JB innocent or guilty her behavour was and is questionable
 Again if JB is innocent then her behavour is unforgiveable.  I believe in the benefit of the doubt and the fact anyone can make a mistake particularly when young.  I also believe in having an open mind wicj is the reason some of us question those who have closed minds when there are still so many unanswered questions.
Well we all agree on something.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 08:03:AM by maggie »

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2018, 01:38:PM »
Well we all agree on something.
Of course we do. Colin was a victim  as much as anyone. He showed tremendous courage and fortitude. One reason why I am so shocked that JM stayed a weekend in his flat with JB supposedly supporting him when she later claimed she  had known Jenemy was the killer.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2019, 01:49:PM »
you expect freinds of the relatives to post here thats perfetly normal but i dont think thats what luminous wanderer is implying ithink or she is talking about paid trolls.

guest7363

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2019, 02:45:PM »
you expect freinds of the relatives to post here thats perfetly normal but i dont think thats what luminous wanderer is implying ithink or she is talking about paid trolls.
Paid Trolls?  That’s a new one on me.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2019, 02:54:PM »
Paid Trolls?  That’s a new one on me.

read the first post of the thread.

guest7363

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2019, 03:07:PM »
read the first post of the thread.
I have, it’s a new one to me, Paid Trolls?

Offline lookout

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2019, 03:33:PM »
I know what it means as it happened during the Madeleine McCann case when a retired ex solicitor brought together a band of people to denigrate the McCanns by blaming them for being involved with the child's disappearance. The man then had a massive collection of funds with the intention of handing these funds to Amaral who'd been leading the case and who'd been proven to have been underhanded in his investigation.
When it came to light that this ex-solicitor had been up to no good he was given a 3 month suspended sentence.

This guy even had leaflets printed to tie on every post in Leicester where the McCanns lived and "hired "his followers to spread them around the area.

I think the amount which had been collected was £50,000, but I never knew what happened to it.

Offline lookout

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2019, 03:35:PM »
Inappropriate collections.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2019, 03:37:PM »
I have, it’s a new one to me, Paid Trolls?

It's BS! I could understand if the forum had thousands of posters, but there are just a handful of us. It's ridiculous! 
Few people have the imagination for reality

guest7363

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2019, 03:46:PM »
It's BS! I could understand if the forum had thousands of posters, but there are just a handful of us. It's ridiculous!
Ha Ha it’s either you me or Jane on the families bankroll 😂😂😂🙈.  Mind I have had seven holidays this year wink wink.  I would say very very desperate talk.

Offline lookout

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2019, 03:59:PM »
Let's face it, that family must be millionaires twice over now----at least.  ;D

Offline lookout

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2019, 04:00:PM »
Sadly, money will be the last thing on JB's mind.

guest7363

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2019, 04:07:PM »
Let's face it, that family must be millionaires twice over now----at least.  ;D
I think in assets, yes Lookout, they plough a lot of money back into Osea Leisure, I would imagine they pay themselves a wage then have a dividend share out about this time of the year.  Money is then set aside for future investments.  The park itself has had a lot of investment and transformed a lot since it was just the Caravan Park Jeremy knew.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2019, 04:10:PM »
Ha Ha it’s either you me or Jane on the families bankroll 😂😂😂🙈.  Mind I have had seven holidays this year wink wink.  I would say very very desperate talk.

I've been accused of this before - mind you, someone has to pay for the Porsche and the private jet  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Caroline

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2019, 04:12:PM »
Sadly, money will be the last thing on JB's mind.

At the moment - yes.