Author Topic: Is the BBC totally compromised?  (Read 21459 times)

Offline Steve_uk

Re: Is the BBC totally compromised?
« Reply #120 on: May 01, 2018, 09:24:PM »
Do you have any credible explanation for the first change of international borders by force in Europe since 1945, namely the invasion of Crimea by Russia?

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #121 on: May 01, 2018, 09:33:PM »
Do you have any credible explanation for the first change of international borders by force in Europe since 1945, namely the invasion of Crimea by Russia?

well they voted to become part of russia refrendom because most of them are Russians that's not an invasion that's democracy.

Offline David1819

« Reply #122 on: May 01, 2018, 09:48:PM »

The 1997 treaty between Russia and Ukraine allowed up to 25,000 Russia troops in Crimea region.

They more or less agreed to there to own invasion.  ;D

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #123 on: May 01, 2018, 09:52:PM »
The 1997 treaty between Russia and Ukraine allowed up to 25,000 Russia troops in Crimea region.

They more or less agreed to there to own invasion.  ;D
No you're forgetting the 1994 Budapest Memorandum.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #124 on: May 01, 2018, 09:59:PM »
well they voted to become part of russia refrendom because most of them are Russians that's not an invasion that's democracy.

Well said nugnug.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #125 on: May 01, 2018, 10:06:PM »
crimea actually belongs to the tarters so neather country should really have it but out the 2 Russia probably has the better claim.

Offline lookout

« Reply #126 on: May 01, 2018, 10:10:PM »
Not only Russia.

I've mentioned this before that when my brother worked in telecommunications he'd also " meet and greet " clients from overseas. In the late 1970's early 80's he met a client at Heathrow airport off a flight from South Africa. Rather than the client look for a hotel my brother offered him a room at his own house to which was accepted. The visitor had been interested in touring around which my brother had obliged and one morning after breakfast off they went to the old city of Chester----------but partway there my brother had to stop the car and was violently ill. However he got back and carried on until he stopped again and the same thing happened. All this time,the visitor just sat motionless in the car and didn't offer any assistance. Brother turned the car and drove back home and collapsed in bed but not before the visitor enquired about the alarm system in the house which my brother wasn't going to tell.
This " agent " then left by taxi and brother had the doctor call. Blood was taken and an " unknown substance " was found in his bloodstream.
Nothing was ever said or reported about this as GCHQ kept it quiet. Prior to all this,brother had been to South Africa on business where he'd kitted out 10 military vehicles with the latest telephone equipment.

Brother recovered,but was never physically the same after having been very fit. Now in his 70's he has cancer which I swear was a result of whatever was " put in his breakfast " that day.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #127 on: May 01, 2018, 10:10:PM »
Well said nugnug.
I take it you're not an international lawyer ngb1066..

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #128 on: May 01, 2018, 10:12:PM »

I've mentioned this before that when my brother worked in telecommunications he'd also " meet and greet " clients from overseas. In the late 1970's early 80's he met a client at Heathrow airport off a flight from South Africa. Rather than the client look for a hotel my brother offered him a room at his own house to which was accepted. The visitor had been interested in touring around which my brother had obliged and one morning after breakfast off they went to the old city of Chester----------but partway there my brother had to stop the car and was violently ill. However he got back and carried on until he stopped again and the same thing happened. All this time,the visitor just sat motionless in the car and didn't offer any assistance. Brother turned the car and drove back home and collapsed in bed but not before the visitor enquired about the alarm system in the house which my brother wasn't going to tell.
This " agent " then left by taxi and brother had the doctor call. Blood was taken and an " unknown substance " was found in his bloodstream.
Nothing was ever said or reported about this as GCHQ kept it quiet. Prior to all this,brother had been to South Africa on business where he'd kitted out 10 military vehicles with the latest telephone equipment.

Brother recovered,but was never physically the same after having been very fit. Now in his 70's he has cancer which I swear was a result of whatever was " put in his breakfast " that day.
That's terrible lookout.

Offline gringo

• Veteran Member
« Reply #129 on: May 01, 2018, 10:24:PM »
   Your interventions in this discussion are so ill informed it is baffling why you bother. It is patently untrue that force was used to "invade Crimea". Who died in this invasion by force? It is true that the threat of force prevents invasion by other forces but the Crimeans were self evidently not invaded nor forced to do anything. You really are an obedient little lapdog aren't you, Steve. Do you ever question anything?
    Why concern yourself with the actions of Russia in Crimea just because that's what you are told via our compromised media. It is not disputed that Crimeans want to be part of Russia so for what reason do you want to deny Crimeans their own wishes? Exactly who is your "concern" on behalf of? It is unclear, to me at least, on whose behalf you are protesting.
    Be honest with yourself and ask these questions and then you can tell us who the beneficiaries of your faux concern are.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 10:36:PM by gringo »

Offline gringo

• Veteran Member
« Reply #130 on: May 01, 2018, 10:34:PM »
   Priceless!!  ;D ;D
    I feel pretty certain that NGB is somewhat better informed than you are likely to be on international law, Steve. 

Offline gringo

• Veteran Member
« Reply #131 on: May 01, 2018, 10:39:PM »
   I take it that you are aware of what NGB's profession is, Steve?

Offline lookout

« Reply #132 on: May 01, 2018, 10:44:PM »
That's terrible lookout.

It was awful Steve. My brother,never a sickly man,was so ill. What's more whatever had been ingested was never known,or rather even if brother new,he never cracked on. He worked between Liverpool and GCHQ for years.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #134 on: February 04, 2021, 08:43:PM »
Is the BBC worth £450..https://youtu.be/8jb9-EgLsl0