Author Topic: Is Julie Mugford relevant?  (Read 32682 times)

Offline David1819

Re: Is Julie Mugford relevant?
« Reply #165 on: February 10, 2019, 02:49:AM »
I have just read through Susan Battersbys statements in more detail the first time. The situation now becomes more farcical than I first thought.

"I asked her how Jeremy had found a Mercenary it was then that she told me he was an ex-friend of Jeremy's she had met him and disliked him. He was in fact the boyfriend of a girl who was friendly with Sue FORD, Jeremy's ex girlfriend. She did tell me his name but I cannot remember it now."

This puts Mathew McDonald in the same category as Jeremy Bamber and Brett Collins. That being Julie doesn't like them.

What else do Mathew McDonald, Jeremy Bamber and Brett Collins have in common? Julie implicates them all in serious crimes to her friend Susan. McDonald & Bamber doing the WHF killings and Brett killing someone in an armed robbery.

This is just an immature 20 year old girl in a Pizza Hut spreading nasty rumors about people she don't like.

Small lies lead to big lies. As Julie found out once Liz called the police for her.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 03:19:AM by David1819 »

Offline Jane

« Reply #166 on: February 10, 2019, 08:59:AM »
I have just read through Susan Battersbys statements in more detail the first time. The situation now becomes more farcical than I first thought.

"I asked her how Jeremy had found a Mercenary it was then that she told me he was an ex-friend of Jeremy's she had met him and disliked him. He was in fact the boyfriend of a girl who was friendly with Sue FORD, Jeremy's ex girlfriend. She did tell me his name but I cannot remember it now."

This puts Mathew McDonald in the same category as Jeremy Bamber and Brett Collins. That being Julie doesn't like them.

What else do Mathew McDonald, Jeremy Bamber and Brett Collins have in common? Julie implicates them all in serious crimes to her friend Susan. McDonald & Bamber doing the WHF killings and Brett killing someone in an armed robbery.

This is just an immature 20 year old girl in a Pizza Hut spreading nasty rumors about people she don't like.

Small lies lead to big lies. As Julie found out once Liz called the police for her.

But surely that describes you, David? An immature male on a discussion forum spreading nasty rumours about people he doesn't like? You have no doubt experienced for yourself how "small lies lead to bigger lies" and the tendency they have to come back to bite?

Let's allow that 20 year old's can be immature -it's all part of the maturing process- and often insecure, too. So if we look at the various reasons why Julie may have "disliked" him, the first MAY be that he was very different from other males she'd met and she was out of her comfort zone. This may have led her to come to conclusions about his character -surely, as it's something you have a penchant for, you can see that?- added to which, he was a link between Jeremy and his previous girlfriend and represented a threat, as did Brett Collins who was influencing Jeremy in a way which excluded her. It seems to me that her self preservation instincts were kicking in -a sign, actually, of a maturing character- and she was heeding them.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #167 on: February 10, 2019, 12:02:PM »

I believe she disliked Brett Collins even more - why didn't she rope him in? This isn't a theory David it's just 'he said, she said'.

"They didn't bring up what you keep bringing up here because its their job to prosecute, not get laughed at"
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline David1819

« Reply #168 on: February 10, 2019, 06:31:PM »
Also while reading this statement of Susan Battersby, if one scrolls down further the page you can find Caroline and her sidekick making critical observations on the subject.

So, Julie didn't tell Susan Battersby that she had known about the plan to kill his parents long before they were killed??

She obviously hadn't thought up the story yet ;D

Well done Caroline and Jane!  ;D

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #169 on: February 10, 2019, 07:58:PM »

She was an ex-Altrincham Grammar School girl, who went on to study at university in an age when 1 in 10 did. In some ways it makes the forthcoming drama all the more shocking, but that is a point you did not make.

Offline David1819

« Reply #170 on: February 10, 2019, 08:58:PM »
She was an ex-Altrincham Grammar School girl, who went on to study at university in an age when 1 in 10 did. In some ways it makes the forthcoming drama all the more shocking, but that is a point you did not make.

Grammar school? I guess John Cannan must be innocent also!  Gee Steve you do crack me up  ;D

On a serious note, how do you explain this discrepancy?

Julie said this on September 10th 1985.

"I have been asked what I know about Matthew. I have only met him a couple of times, always at Head Street, Coldhanger. He made me feel very nervous although I do not know why. I am aware that Jeremy met him through a previous relationship, in fact whilst he was living with Sue FORD in Colchester. I do not know if Matthew has ever been to White House Farm".

Julie believed Jeremy's Matthew Macdonald story. That means she must have believed Mathew Macdonald entered and exited the farm under Jeremys instructions as she described to the police just two days prior to this. So In another statement when the subject is on more on Jeremys drugs and not so much the murders, she slips up saying she does not know if Mathew had ever been to the farm! This was before Macdonald's alibi was established.

"I have been asked why I did not make known to any other person, particularly to the authorities the contents of the conversations between myself and Jeremy BAMBER for 20 days, namely the 27th August 1985 when I then told Susan BATTERSBY. In answer to this I can say that in my subconscious I believed what Jeremy had said was true and I would qualify this by stating that I believed Jeremy when he said he had hired Mathew to kill the family".

How could she not know that MM had ever entered WHF? The only logical explanation is that she is lying.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 08:59:PM by David1819 »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #171 on: February 11, 2019, 01:12:AM »
Grammar school? I guess John Cannan must be innocent also!  Gee Steve you do crack me up  ;D

"I have been asked what I know about Matthew. I have only met him a couple of times, always at Head Street, Coldhanger. He made me feel very nervous although I do not know why. I am aware that Jeremy met him through a previous relationship, in fact whilst he was living with Sue FORD in Colchester. I do not know if Matthew has ever been to White House Farm".

Julie believed Jeremy's Matthew Macdonald story. That means she must have believed Mathew Macdonald entered and exited the farm under Jeremys instructions as she described to the police just two days prior to this. So In another statement when the subject is on more on Jeremys drugs and not so much the murders, she slips up saying she does not know if Mathew had ever been to the farm! This was before Macdonald's alibi was established.

"I have been asked why I did not make known to any other person, particularly to the authorities the contents of the conversations between myself and Jeremy BAMBER for 20 days, namely the 27th August 1985 when I then told Susan BATTERSBY. In answer to this I can say that in my subconscious I believed what Jeremy had said was true and I would qualify this by stating that I believed Jeremy when he said he had hired Mathew to kill the family".

How could she not know that MM had ever entered WHF? The only logical explanation is that she is lying.
I think because she gradually came to realize that he had told her a pack of lies all along, and so her default position was what Jeremy had told her of Matthew since they first met in Sloppy Joe's in November 1983.

Offline Jane

« Reply #172 on: February 11, 2019, 08:30:AM »
Also while reading this statement of Susan Battersby, if one scrolls down further the page you can find Caroline and her sidekick making critical observations on the subject.

Thank-you for that, David. I think I've done remarkably well, too. I do understand, though, your own need to vilify and ridicule -I see you've now included Steve in your list of those who must be put down- but with your track record...........

.........Let's see. It started off with theft, didn't it? Or, at the very least, the use of another's ground work without having the courtesy to inform them of your intentions.

Exactly what did you say to whom that rid the forum of one of it's best contributors, and what were your reasons for so doing?

Then there were stories about 'scientific breakthroughs' which would lead to Jeremy's release. Was it to cover the humiliation of that particular failure that you directed attention away from you by suggesting a sexual relationship between Caroline and me?...............

.................and slinking away -before you were pushed?- from another forum for accusing a moderator of having an alcohol problem and dementia.

It appears there are no limits to how low you're prepared to go. You can't have failed to notice that your last boast -leaving aside the details you gave of your appalling sexual manners- could easily be construed as having been a very serious sexual assault..................

................and if all the about isn't enough to call into EXTREME doubt the integrity of your character, it appears there maybe the possibility that stalker can be added.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 07:32:AM by Jane »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #173 on: February 11, 2019, 11:15:AM »

You can't handle criticism can you David? Rather than accept that your argument is weak, you trawl through old posts in order to find something as revenge. It's no wonder that you found posts which support Bamber (or did the unnamed forum member gather these old posts for you?  ::)) - that's because both Jane and I foolishly used to think he was innocent. You have MANY contradictory posts on the forum yourself - these have been highlighted by Adam but when highlighted, you make ridiculous excuses and cry like a baby  ;D ;D ;D.

Your argument is rubbish - I used to be blinkered like you and look for any loophole - then I woke up - I doubt you ever will though because you don't have the capacity to admit you were ever wrong in the first place and frankly, the way you carry on with the personal BS, you would look like a prize idiot!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 11:20:AM by Caroline »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #174 on: February 11, 2019, 11:25:AM »

She didn't KNOW! Plus it sounds like she is talking prior to the murders - as usual, you post stuff in isolation to try and pull the wool. As previously stated .....

This isn't a theory David it's just 'he said, she said'.

"They didn't bring up what you keep bringing up here because its their job to prosecute, not get laughed at"

Your own words can be applied right back at you!

Offline David1819

« Reply #175 on: February 11, 2019, 08:43:PM »

Caroline and her sidekick once had a very factually coherent perspective on the case. But all that changed once Caroline had an "exchange of ideas" with the "honest and honourable" Paul Harrison.  :(

Offline Caroline

« Reply #176 on: February 11, 2019, 09:11:PM »
Caroline and her sidekick once had a very factually coherent perspective on the case. But all that changed once Caroline had an "exchange of ideas" with the "honest and honourable" Paul Harrison.  :(

David is full of it and throws his toys out of the pram when no one agree's with him - needless to say, David never has ANY toys in his pram. I bet your eyes stung something rotten when you typed the word 'honourable' because you wouldn't know it if it bit you on the arse! Just for the record, I have nothing to do with PH - you're the one who stalks him on the internet and has an unhealthy interest in what he's doing! You're acting like some kind of nutty cult follower - react at all costs when someone criticises the object of your worship! Weird!  ??? You should expect that when you hero worship a mass murderer!

« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 09:12:PM by Caroline »

Offline David1819

« Reply #177 on: February 11, 2019, 09:20:PM »
I plan to delete my account here very soon. I have no more unanswered questions for myself. With over 5000 posts to date, I think it’s long overdue.  :-\

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #178 on: February 11, 2019, 09:22:PM »
I plan to delete my account here very soon. I have no more unanswered questions for myself. With over 5000 posts to date, I think it’s long overdue.  :-\

What's your final verdict on the likely course of events?  Take your time.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #179 on: February 11, 2019, 09:52:PM »
What's your final verdict on the likely course of events?  Take your time.

He doesn't have a clue.