Author Topic: VIDEO CLIPS  (Read 4610 times)

Offline JObes

Re: VIDEO CLIPS
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 05:58:PM »
Hi Mike,

I work for a TV company and I have been conducting some research into the Bamber case, focusing on TV interviews of people connected to the family that aired around the time of the White House Farm murders. I know a lot of footage remains on Youtube, and I've been trying to track down a clip of Julie Mugford in This Week - it aired in 1986. I have also been trying find footage of his cousins and I am aware some of it may still be online. I would greatly appreciate any help or advice you can give. Many Thanks!

« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 05:59:PM by JObes »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 11:54:AM »
Hi Mike,

I work for a TV company and I have been conducting some research into the Bamber case, focusing on TV interviews of people connected to the family that aired around the time of the White House Farm murders. I know a lot of footage remains on Youtube, and I've been trying to track down a clip of Julie Mugford in This Week - it aired in 1986. I have also been trying find footage of his cousins and I am aware some of it may still be online. I would greatly appreciate any help or advice you can give. Many Thanks!

Welcome to the forum JObes. That's interesting but you probably won't get an answer here. If you post in the foyer first (introducing yourself) then on the main board, you're more likely to receieve a response.

Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 02:20:AM »
Some of the footage you might be interested in, involving Julie Mugford, and David Boutflour is part of the TV documentary, 'killing mum and dad', there are also contributions from David Boutflour, and others there too...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...