Author Topic: Sheila's nightdress:  (Read 5439 times)

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
Re: Sheila's nightdress:
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2018, 08:28:PM »
"A £38000 Porsche..a dream car from my dad.."

Please explain.
Explain what? I was pointing out that you have no idea how you would behave in such a situation. Shock, stress, anxiety can have strong psychological.effects on people's behavour. You cannot judge anyone in such a situation for anything they might say.
Of course I am talking about someone who is actually in a state of shock so from your stance that JB is guilty you would argue he would not be affected but that means you are reinforcing your assumption with your argument.
I am looking at your argument from a neutral stance and therefore find your point unconvincing.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2018, 08:41:PM »
Explain what? I was pointing out that you have no idea how you would behave in such a situation. Shock, stress, anxiety can have strong psychological.effects on people's behavour. You cannot judge anyone in such a situation for anything they might say.
Of course I am talking about someone who is actually in a state of shock so from your stance that JB is guilty you would argue he would not be affected but that means you are reinforcing your assumption with your argument.
I am looking at your argument from a neutral stance and therefore find your point unconvincing.
How can shock (and let's be magnanimous here for one moment) explain that Nevill was going to buy his son a Porsche?

Offline David1819

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2018, 08:43:PM »
It wouldn't be the first thing on my mind when there might be a tragedy unfolding within the confines of White House Farm..

Makes sense considering that PC Myall got the conversion going in order to take the situation in the house off JBs mind. Shooting yourself in the foot here Steve.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 08:43:PM by David1819 »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2018, 09:09:PM »
Makes sense considering that PC Myall got the conversion going in order to take the situation in the house off JBs mind. Shooting yourself in the foot here Steve.
But the figure of £38000 belies the Defence story of the kit car.

Offline Jan

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2018, 01:14:PM »
There is a lot of incriminating evidence against Bamber regarding Sheila's nightdress.

Supporters optimistically claim Sheila had a shower & changed after the massacre. Doing this in record speed before the police arrived. By coincidence & for an unexplained reason she changed into the exact same clothes she would have gone to bed in.

The shower theory is incredible weak. Another problem is Sheila could not shower & change after killing herself.

I will outline some of the pieces of evidence regarding Sheila's nightdress.

That does not make sense for so many reasons? Not sure I even understand your question .

Fact - there is no window for  time of death
Fact - she could have been in other clothes when she shot them
Question - did the police actually examine the clothes in the buckets or just ignore them ?
Question - why did Anne keep Sheilas dress unwashed in her Laundry basket for years ?
Question - Why was the shower head not in its correct position
Fact there were some lights on in the house so IF Sheila was still alive she could have been wandering around.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 08:05:PM by Jan »

Offline Adam

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2018, 01:38:PM »
That does not make sense for so many reasons? Not sure I even understand your question .

Fact - there is no time of death
Question - did the police actually examine the clothes in the buckets or just ignore them ?
Question - why did Anne keep Sheilas dress unwashed in her Laundry basket for years ?
Fact there were some lights on in the house so IF Sheila was still alive she could have been wandering around.

Can you please stop talking rubbish.

You know Sheila didn't change and have a shower before the police arrived. And certainly didn't put her clothes into a bucket of detergent water.

Shower head being moved, ohhhh. Perhaps someone had a shower in the house earlier that day or week. There were 5 people staying there.

Bews says WHF was in total darkness. Source available upon request.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 01:43:PM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline lookout

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2018, 02:26:PM »
There are also other sources concerning EP who'd stated that lights WERE on in various rooms !! In fact going on and off indicating that someone had been alive and capable--------while JB was outside.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2018, 03:18:PM »

Fact - there is no time of death

Not sure why Ann keeping Sheila's dress gets flagged up? IF it was important, she wouldn't have mentioned having it.

How do you know what the 'usual' position of the shower head was at WHF? It may be that it was off the bracket regularly.

Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Jan

« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2018, 08:10:PM »

You know Sheila didn't change and have a shower before the police arrived. And certainly didn't put her clothes into a bucket of detergent water.

Shower head being moved, ohhhh. Perhaps someone had a shower in the house earlier that day or week. There were 5 people staying there.

No it was the house keeper who observed that the shower head was not in the position that it was when Neville used it or words to that affect . That is why it was observed hence the comment and it could be relevant , even Anne said the police should have checked the drains . And yes that was normal proceedure in those days when a crime was committed in a house . I am sure you can work out why .

Are you saying then that other police officers were telling lies about the lights that were on? That’s interesting . Very interesting.

And I don’t KNOW what was happening in the house while the police where outside because there was only a window for time of death so there is no Proof about when Sheila died .

Offline Jan

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2018, 11:18:PM »

Why are you posting this untruth . Bess said there  were lights on in three rooms ?

Offline Jan

« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2018, 11:18:PM »
Waiting ......

Offline Adam

« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2018, 11:33:AM »
Waiting ......

Waiting for what. Bews saying all the lights were off ?

Offline Adam

« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2018, 11:35:AM »

Offline lookout

« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2018, 11:48:AM »
Your friend Bews was lying through his teeth--------if you can't detect his body language in the video,then you're certainly no detective.

Offline Jan

« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2018, 07:56:PM »
So why did he lie in his statement then ?

Also going back to the nightdress here is a gem for you

DETECTION OF GUNSHOT DISCHARGE RESIDUES
It is possible to detect on the back of the firing hand of individuals, who had discharged a weapon,
traces of the metals barium, antimony and lead, originating from the primer of the cartridge. Cotton
tipped swabs moistened with either 10% hydrochloric acid or 5% nitric acid are used to recover
residues for analysis by flameless atomic absorption spectrometry (FAAS) and neutron activation
analysis (NAA). Adhesive material is used to recover residues for analysis using scanning electron
microscopy and EDAX.
Problems to be aware of:
i. All three metals are not necessarily present in some rimfire primers.
ii. Neutron activation only detects antimony and barium, and must be used in conjunction with
FAAS to detect lead.
iii.NAA and FAAS are both quantitative elemental analytical methods which do not
distinguish the source of the metals. False positives are therefore theoretically possible.
iv.Although SEM with EDAX can potentially absolutely identify gunshot residue, often the
result is typical but not unique. In practice residues are detectable in 90% of persons who
have fired handguns, but only 50% of persons who have fired rifles and shotguns.
v. The quantity and distribution of the three metals can be described as consistent or not
consistent with gunshot residue and thus with firing a weapon.
vi. Residues on the palms of the hands may indicate a defence gesture, or alternatively the
handling of a previously fired weapon.
vii.In suicides residues are often detected on the non-firing hand used to steady the muzzle
against the body.
viii.Residues of barium alone may be the result of contamination with barium rich soil.
In the UK, firearms discharge residue kits are available from the Metropolitan Police Forensic
Science Laboratory, the Home Office Forensic