Author Topic: Time to accept Sheila was dead before the police arrived at WHF:  (Read 5498 times)

Offline Jan

Re: Time to accept Sheila was dead before the police arrived at WHF:
« Reply #105 on: January 20, 2018, 11:23:PM »
Er...

I thought you could read - if not get somebody to read the notes and maybe then you'll comprehend...

Yes I can read it . Blood on the pull through not suprising because blood in the silencer .

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2018, 11:34:PM »
Yes I can read it . Blood on the pull through not suprising because blood in the silencer .

Yes, there was blood found on the cloth pull through of the rifles barrel, albeit on ly detected once, it was not detected a second time when the cloth pull through test was repeated, so it was 'inconclusive'...

Nevertheless, blood was detected inside the lining of the rifles barrel!!!

Now, if the silencer was attached, and there was no blood anywhere near the bottom end of the silencer (closest to where it fits onto the barrel of the gun) how was it possible for human blood to get into the lining of the rifles barrel?

Seems somewhat obvious to me, that the rifle was used minus the silencer attached to its barrel, in order for human blood to get into the lining of the rifles barrel lining...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Caroline

« Reply #107 on: January 20, 2018, 11:37:PM »

Where does it say "Blood on pull through"?

It actually says "Pull through used by (next two words are illegible) at lab KM neg (not surprising if blood in moderator" Nothing about blood being on the pull through (unless I am reading the wrong doc?).

The next part talks about drips on the carpet.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Jan

« Reply #108 on: January 21, 2018, 12:12:AM »
Caroline I think is right I thought it referred to a negative blood group

But it refers to the test but I can’t read the bit above

The Kastle-Meyer blood test is an extremely sensitive test, capable of detect blood dilutions as low as 1:107. If the test result is negative, it is reasonable proof that ?heme is absent in the sample, however, the test will give a false positive result in the presence of any oxidizing agent in the sample.19 Mar 2017

Offline Jan

« Reply #109 on: January 21, 2018, 12:17:AM »
Ppt plus various means. Then something about blood groups  inconclusive

Perhaps that’s the bit he was referring to ? I am still confused about what tests were done before the rifle and silencer reached the lab .

Thank goodness forensics are now independent .

Offline Caroline

« Reply #110 on: January 21, 2018, 01:00:AM »
Caroline I think is right I thought it referred to a negative blood group

But it refers to the test but I can’t read the bit above

The Kastle-Meyer blood test is an extremely sensitive test, capable of detect blood dilutions as low as 1:107. If the test result is negative, it is reasonable proof that ?heme is absent in the sample, however, the test will give a false positive result in the presence of any oxidizing agent in the sample.19 Mar 2017

Thanks you Jan  :)

I can read after all Mike - phew!  :P

The text isn't that easy to read but it doesn't say there was blood on the pull through - it might be useful to try and decipher it? I have looked up KM neg and come up with a negative response - so what is KM referring to?

Offline David1819

« Reply #111 on: January 21, 2018, 04:01:AM »

;D ;D. I don’t think so . David is very vocal , perhaps he is just waiting . Just to annoy you .

I have already answered Adams question before.  Why waste my time doing it again.  ???

Adams obsession with the subject is rather telling.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 04:02:AM by David1819 »

Offline Adam

« Reply #112 on: January 21, 2018, 04:30:AM »
I have already answered Adams question before.  Why waste my time doing it again.  ???

Adams obsession with the subject is rather telling.

You haven't answered my question because you know you are in a no win situation. I only asked the question yesterday.

Do you believe the police fabricated the rifle nozzle evidence ?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 04:31:AM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline David1819

« Reply #113 on: January 21, 2018, 09:38:AM »
You haven't answered my question because you know you are in a no win situation. I only asked the question yesterday.

Do you believe the police fabricated the rifle nozzle evidence ?

I have answered your questions. All you do now is go round in circles annoying people because you have nothing else to do. Your sorry arse won't let you admit the truth. The truth you realised when I explained to you the situation with the underwear not long ago.

Offline Adam

« Reply #114 on: January 21, 2018, 11:13:AM »
I have answered your questions. All you do now is go round in circles annoying people because you have nothing else to do. Your sorry arse won't let you admit the truth. The truth you realised when I explained to you the situation with the underwear not long ago.

I have only asked you this question on this thread.

You haven't answered because you would have to say 'yes'. Which would negate you're revolting 'bucket of water' theory where the relatives achieved the fabrication without police assistance.

You need to make a decision on what you're next move will be. The forum knows you  believe Bamber is guilty.

Anyway I will have to create a thread on this important issue.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Jan

« Reply #115 on: January 21, 2018, 11:35:AM »
I have only asked you this question on this thread.

You haven't answered because you would have to say 'yes'. Which would negate you're revolting 'bucket of water' theory where the relatives achieved the fabrication without police assistance.

You need to make a decision on what you're next move will be. The forum knows you  believe Bamber is guilty.

Anyway I will have to create a thread on this important issue.

Adam this is not a chess game . Or a competition.

And to treat it as such is quite disrespectful to all involved .

Offline Jan

« Reply #116 on: January 21, 2018, 11:46:AM »
Thanks you Jan  :)

I can read after all Mike - phew!  :P

The text isn't that easy to read but it doesn't say there was blood on the pull through - it might be useful to try and decipher it? I have looked up KM neg and come up with a negative response - so what is KM referring to?

The way I read it was it tests for blood of any type ? So not necessarily human .

So say if there was oil in the gun it would detect the tiniest  bit of blood .

But as the draw back allegedly only occurs when a moderator is on the rifle ( I think) because of the design of the attachment then I guess you would not expect to see blood inside the barrel if the moderator was not used

Not sure I have seen that discussed

Out of interest do we know if the blood on the rifle that they did find matched the blood flake ?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #117 on: January 21, 2018, 12:20:PM »
The way I read it was it tests for blood of any type ? So not necessarily human .

So say if there was oil in the gun it would detect the tiniest  bit of blood .

But as the draw back allegedly only occurs when a moderator is on the rifle ( I think) because of the design of the attachment then I guess you would not expect to see blood inside the barrel if the moderator was not used

Not sure I have seen that discussed

Out of interest do we know if the blood on the rifle that they did find matched the blood flake ?

The pull-through test does exactly what it says, it's just a cloth that is pulled through the rifle. Drawback doesn't only occur with a silencer but it is more associated with high power firearms
. IF the rifle barrel had bool inside, it would show the silencer wasn't attached as it is unlikely that drawback would be powerful enough to go through both the silencer and the rifle. However, the document doesn't say there was blood inside the barrel.

If I remember rightly, there wasn't enough blood on the outside of the rifle for type testing?

Offline Jan

« Reply #118 on: January 21, 2018, 04:02:PM »
Yes that’s what I thought . Not enough blood on the rifle and in the end only a flake to test in the moderator.