Author Topic: Neville Bambers firearm certificate all in order in 1984...  (Read 1004 times)

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
Re: Neville Bambers firearm certificate all in order in 1984...
« Reply #180 on: September 19, 2020, 01:57:PM »
I always assume Nevill simply put the weapons in a locked safe or something similarly simply for the sake of the inspection.

Offline lookout

« Reply #181 on: September 19, 2020, 02:09:PM »
There was also a statement signed by D.Wheatley, Firearms Admin. Officer at Essex Police.

Offline lookout

« Reply #182 on: September 19, 2020, 02:26:PM »
This part of the investigation doesn't sit right !
Unless provisions were made for others to use firearms licenced only to Nevill giving his permission ? AP had used a newly purchased rifle which Nevill had bought not long beforehand. AP's rifle was licensed at WHF yet he allegedly took it home--- just days before the murders when it was usually kept at the bathroom/ shower-room at WHF. AP's removal of his rifle would be unlawful ?

Many things were overlooked where normally in a court of law the clue/s are in the details. Details which were never mentioned at trial.  So very very unfair.

Offline QCChevalier

« Reply #183 on: September 19, 2020, 02:43:PM »
This part of the investigation doesn't sit right !
Unless provisions were made for others to use firearms licenced only to Nevill giving his permission ? AP had used a newly purchased rifle which Nevill had bought not long beforehand. AP's rifle was licensed at WHF yet he allegedly took it home--- just days before the murders when it was usually kept at the bathroom/ shower-room at WHF. AP's removal of his rifle would be unlawful ?

Many things were overlooked where normally in a court of law the clue/s are in the details. Details which were never mentioned at trial.  So very very unfair.

I agree, this is partly why I am focusing on these little details because sometimes even things that seem minor/inconsequential can turn out to have major significance.

Offline Real Justice

• Veteran Member
    • Trial related photographs
« Reply #184 on: September 19, 2020, 04:44:PM »
It seems he was still using the upstairs as his office in Sept 84, the Chartered Surveyor mentions he went to see him and he was in his upstairs office?  So it looks like the conversion wasn’t finished?  The Scullery was a different room so it looks like it was two rooms and the upstairs that was being worked?

Wager does make a statement but he doesn’t mention the build, it looks like he also made a previous statement which isn’t on here.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1936.0;attach=9705
Robert didn’t see Nevilles new office till July 85   He admits it could have been there earlier and he hadn’t been for a while, but it seems they used to go every Boxing Day?  Still doesn’t give us a date though, but it possibly seems in 85 they might have started work on it?  Although Wager did do some work on Osea in 85. He says he makes a mention in his earlier statements about the office on page 10 of his 10/09/85 interviews this seems to be missing.
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=606.0;attach=2364

Offline Hartley.

• Veteran Member
« Reply #185 on: September 19, 2020, 05:38:PM »
😂😂😂. The D is in the wrong place then, NGB called him Ryland and I thought he had got it wrong 🙈

I think it is Dryland.

Offline Real Justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #186 on: September 19, 2020, 05:44:PM »
I think it is Dryland.
You could be right Hartley, his signature at the bottom, if so he gets his name wrong again 🙈

Offline Roch

« Reply #187 on: September 19, 2020, 05:56:PM »
The name was Ryland not Dryland.

But we've already started filming 'Dryland'  :-\

Offline Real Justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #188 on: September 19, 2020, 06:03:PM »
😂😂😂😂🙈

Offline QCChevalier

« Reply #189 on: September 19, 2020, 07:03:PM »

I've already cast Real Justice in the role.

"Right, thaaaat's it.  We've got you banged to rights, good and proper!  Oh yes, I'll be getting a promotion for this collar."

- That's going to be one of the lines we use in the trailer, when he arrests June for overdue library books.