Author Topic: Disturbing Evidence, which confirms that cops handed back silencer to the family  (Read 81041 times)

Offline lookout

Impressions of his character suggest that Jeremy didn't have friends back then. He's allegedly had some very good ones since he's been inside but appears to have dumped them when they were of no further use to him.

Gosh, how do you know all this ?

Offline David1819

Gosh, how do you know all this ?

She made it up.

Offline Jane

She made it up.

David!!! How mean of you to take away Lookout's crown. When it comes to making things up she can teach us all a thing or two.

Offline lookout

David!!! How mean of you to take away Lookout's crown. When it comes to making things up she can teach us all a thing or two.

No other explanation then ??

Offline Jane

No other explanation then ??

What's yours for your gut feeling?

Offline lookout

What's yours for your gut feeling?

You can't escape that easily.

Offline Jane

You can't escape that easily.

Mmm I can, though. I just won't play ;D

Offline lookout

Mmm I can, though. I just won't play ;D

I know that and neither will I.

Offline Jane

I know that and neither will I.

Is that a threat or a promise?

Offline lookout

Is that a threat or a promise?

Take your pick.

Offline Jane

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
She made it up.
not like the crap you make up on a regular basis ;D

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member

Probably because, at that point, he believed he was between a rock and a hard place. Surely, an innocent man would have no reason to keep them out? Reverse psychology.

Supposition again
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
Supposition again
love your bit at the bottom.he was so proud of her model status that he tried to sell indecent photos of her to the sun newspaper weeks after her death.very proud man is jb ;)

guest7363

love your bit at the bottom.he was so proud of her model status that he tried to sell indecent photos of her to the sun newspaper weeks after her death.very proud man is jb ;)
Good point Sami, one that gets overlooked, Bamber loved no one only himself.  In fact his Buddy Brett confirms that they never had a brotherly love.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=8969.0;attach=50194