Author Topic: Disturbing Evidence, which confirms that cops handed back silencer to the family  (Read 80567 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I have come across a disturbing composite witness statement made by DS Jones, which confirms that he recovered a silencer at the scene on the 7th August 1985, and that he handed this to DCI Jones at Witham police station, it says, 'as instructed'..

The police took the silencer back to the scene on the 9th August 1985 and placed it in the gun cupboard where David Boutflour recovered  in on the following day (10th August 1985).

This is a significant discovery, since it can now be proven that nobody concealed the silencer in the gun cupbaird after Sheila died, it was nothing but a red herrin' designed to help convict Jeremy of killing his sister, and staging her death scene, because with her unique blood being present in the  silencer, it must have been fitted to the barrel of the gun at the time she was shot and had died. Therefore, she could not have hidden the silencer in the gun cupbioard downstairs after she was already dead, it had to be someone else!

The prosecution used the find of the silencer in that gun cupboard by David Boutflouyr on the 10th August 1985, to persuade the jury that Jeremy was the killer, and that Sheila could not have taken her own life...

I discovered the new material witness statement which had been copied onto the reverse of another statement made by DS Jones in my possession..

« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 08:16:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I have come across a disturbing composite witness statement made by DS Jones, which confirms that he recovered a silencer at the scene on the 7th August 1985, and that he handed this to DCI Jones at Witham police station, it says, 'as instructed'..

The police took the silencer back to the scene on the 9th August 1985 and placed it in the gun cupboard where David Boutflour recovered  in on the following day (10th August 1985).

This is a significant discovery, since it can now be proven that nobody concealed the silencer in the gun cupbaird after Sheila died, it was nothing but a red herrin' designed to help convict Jeremy of killing his sister, and staging her death scene, because with her unique blood being present in the  silencer, it must have been fitted to the barrel of the gun at the time she was shot and had died. Therefore, she could not have hidden the silencer in the gun cupbioard downstairs after she was already dead, it had to be someone else!

The prosecution used the find of the silencer in that gun cupboard by David Boutflouyr on the 10th August 1985, to persuade the jury that Jeremy was the killer, and that Sheila could not have taken her own life...

I discovered the new material witness statement which had been copied onto the reverse of another statement made by DS Jones in my possession..

The new material is copied onto the reverse of Stan Jones witness statement, dated, 27th November, 1985, here is a copy of that witness statement -

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
On the reverse of the above is a copy of the new information, it is poorly copied but nevertheless it contains important evidence which was capable of supporting the defence case at the 1986 trial, and the 2002 appeal, that the silencer evidence was fraudulent in nature. DS Jones recovered 'it' from the scene on the first morning of the police investigation, it was retained by DCI Jones on his desk at Witham police station, until it was returned to the family on evening of 9th August 1985, placed back inside the farmhouse covertly according to the contents of Jones' witness statement on that date, which was why David Boutflour was able to recover it there in the gun cupboard on the 10th August 1985! It wasn't put there by the person who was responsible for shooting dead Sheila, it was placed there by Stan Jones acting under the instruction of his boss, DCI Jones...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
On the reverse of the above is a copy of the new information, it is poorly copied but nevertheless it contains important evidence which was capable of supporting the defence case at the 1986 trial, and the 2002 appeal, that the silencer evidence was fraudulent in nature. DS Jones recovered 'it' from the scene on the first morning of the police investigation, it was retained by DCI Jones on his desk at Witham police station, until it was returned to the family on evening of 9th August 1985, placed back inside the farmhouse covertly according to the contents of Jones' witness statement on that date, which was why David Boutflour was able to recover it there in the gun cupboard on the 10th August 1985! It wasn't put there by the person who was responsible for shooting dead Sheila, it was placed there by Stan Jones acting under the instruction of his boss, DCI Jones...

Here is the new information :-

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
So, DS Jones did recover a silencer from the  scene on the first morning of the police investigation into these five deaths, and he did so acting upon the instruction of his boss, DCI Jones. It has long been suspected that he in fact had done  so, but at long last we are coming to find that evidence exists to support that possibility! It is no longer just a possibility, it must now be treated as fact!

David Boutflour found or recovered thye silencer that Jones had placed back at the scene, he did not find a silencer which had been concealed in the gun cupboard by Sheila Caffells killer!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 09:23:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
So, DS Jones did recover a silencer from the  scene on the first mornin g of the police investigation into these five deaths, and he did so acting upon the instruction of his boss, DCI Jones. It has long been suspected that he in fact had done  so, but at long last we are coming to find that evidence exists to support that possibility! It is no longer just a possibility, it must now be treated as fact!

David Boutflour found or recovered thye silencer that Jones had placed back at the scene, he did not find a silencer which had been concealed in the gun cupboard by Sheila Caffells killer!

The whole episode involving the reason why DS Jones returned to the farmhouse just before dinner  time on the first morning of the police investigation needs to be looked into, again...

Why did DS Jones go back to whf from Jeremy's cottage at 9 Head  Street, Goldhanger?

An 'independant police log' kept by another police officer 'confirms his return' to the scene around 11.30am on the first morning of the police investigation. In another police log, it confirms his exit from the scene some time later! When questioned by the COLP investigators, DS Jones did not recollect (conveniently) that he had returned to the farmhouse at all, or that if he did, he could not remember what he had gone back there for, or what he did whilst he was there...

We now know why he 'deliberately forgot' why he went there, and what he did there...

The crooked cop went there 'to collect the silencer', after being 'instructed to do so' via telephone by his boss 'DCI Jones'...

The silencer 'he seized' on that occasion, was exhibit SBJ/1..

He took possession of four exhibits altogether on that occasion, SBJ/1, SBJ/2, SBJ/3 and SBJ/4...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 08:53:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I have been sat all day reviewing some of the material in my possession, much of which I have not had time or been motivated to read or to look through, its been a very tiring experience but the discovery of DS Jones statement, dated, 8th September 1985, has made it feel all worth while! I am now going to recheck all the material I thought I hhad covered just in case there are copies of material on the reverse sides of some documents...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 08:56:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I have always said that DS Jones took possession of the silencer (SBJ/1) at the scene on the first morning of the police investigation, but only been able to point to entries in a property Register, where it mentions that he recovered exhibits from the scene bearing the identifying marks, SBJ/4, SBJ/3 and SBJ/2...

I have always been saying that because those exhibits existed there must have also existed an exhibit bearing the reference SBJ/1, and now it can be proved that such an item had been and was seized by Jones on that occasion. The fact that this new material has surfaced today has somewhhat overwhelmed me, I feel elated but drained at the same time, 'I found the key evidence' which but for Jeremy's demise and circumstances, he had in his possession all along!

Maybe, Jeremy already knows about what I think I have uncovered, maybe for this reason he is confident that he will succeed in his next CCRC application / appeal?

I just feel soelated that I want to tell everybody, the whole wide world that Jeremy Bamber was definately framed for these five murders on the back of the dodgy silencer evidence!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I have always said that DS Jones took possession of the silencer (SBJ/1) at the scene on the first morning of the police investigation, but only been able to point to entries in a property Register, where it mentions that he recovered exhibits from the scene bearing the identifying marks, SBJ/4, SBJ/3 and SBJ/2...

I have always been saying that because those exhibits existed there must have also existed an exhibit bearing the reference SBJ/1, and now it can be proved that such an item had been and was seized by Jones on that occasion. The fact that this new material has surfaced today has somewhhat overwhelmed me, I feel elated but drained at the same time, 'I found the key evidence' which but for Jeremy's demise and circumstances, he had in his possession all along!

Maybe, Jeremy already knows about what I think I have uncovered, maybe for this reason he is confident that he will succeed in his next CCRC application / appeal?

I just feel soelated that I want to tell everybody, the whole wide world that Jeremy Bamber was definately framed for these five murders on the back of the dodgy silencer evidence!

Cops had the silencer, but they gave it back to the family on evening of 9th August 1985, David Boutflour found it (again) on the 10th August 1985, but it is not surprising that he did considering that DS Jones placed it back at the farmhouse the evening before the occasion that David Boutflour recovered it!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 09:07:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Neither, Sheila, nor anyone who was responsible for shooting her dead, placed that silencer in that gun cupboard - it was placed there by Stan Jones covertly on the evening of 9th August 1985, when the keys to the farmhouse were handed back to the family, whilst DCI Jones walke the relatives through the farmhouse describing where victims had died...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 09:11:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Since I returned to my home address, and I have taken control of all this material which has been out of arms reach since December 2015, my home looks like a bomb site. I have documents piled everywhere! I try to tidy up but I just don't have enough energy to get anything done! My head is full of compulsions to find the truth in the material in my possession! Matters are not helped because I am taking out a criminal prosecution against the South Yorkshire police officers who tampered with the contents of witness statements to get me convicted of offences I did not commit, as per my trial at Sheffiled Crown Court in September 1988. I was due in court at Barnsley to make my application in front of the District Judge on the 6th Decemeber, 2017 but I am not very well and am still under the doctor and the psychiatrist. Fortunately, as a result of submitting a sick note from my doctor, I have got my application adjourned until the 14th February 2018. I will never stop trying to prove my innocence, I have already served sentences for crimes I did not commit! I know I'm not in the same hole that Jeremy finds himself in, but nevertheless I am suffereing still, and I have sufferred to a much lesser degree that Jeremy has and is suffering from. It is an awful experience being fitted up by the authorities for crimes you have not committed! The state and all its agencies bend over backwards to believe the police, the prosecution and all its witnesses, even when it becomes obvious that these criminals are nothing but lying evil scumbags!

I will never give up for myself, and I will never stop supporting the other victims like Jeremy...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 09:33:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I can't wait to see my carers tomorrow, my wife and my sister, it's a lonely place living alone when your a damaged product!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 09:34:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I can't wait to see my carers tomorrow, my wife and my sister, it's a lonely place living alone when your a damaged product!

My best friend is my dog, 'Mist', she gives me reasons to keep going...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I invite you all to take a glimpse of the conditions I am surving in at the moment, I'm not really complaining, because I know there must be many others far worse off than I am (including Jeremy, and people like him). But I can assure Jeremy, and others in the same state controlled trap, that even when your not still being incarcerated you still suffer, the pain and the anguish the authorities and their witnesses create never go away, they never leave you, you relive every moment of the injustice you have had to endure, day after day, night after night, often it becomes almost unbearable as if you wished you were dead...

Its often a dark lonely existence, and sometimes you question whether or not there really is a god!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 09:55:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I invite you all to take a glimpse of the conditions I am surving in at the moment, I'm not really complaining, because I know there must be many others far worse off than I am (including Jeremy, and people like him). But I can assure Jeremy, and others in the same state controlled trap, that even when your not still being incarcerated you still suffer, the pain and the anguish the authorities and their witnesses create never go away, they never leave you, you relive every moment of the injustice you have had to endure, day after day, night after night, often it becomes almost unbearable as if you wished you were dead...

Its often a dark lonely existence, and sometimes you question whether or not there really is a god!

I still have my dignity, I am not completely a broken man yet!

I still have my home, despite it feeling empty of people, at least I have some memories to cling onto, and of course my dog who relies on me to keep her happy and alive!

I can see why some people go on to commit suicide, its very stressful and disturbing...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 09:47:PM by mike tesko »