Author Topic: Disturbing Evidence, which confirms that cops handed back silencer to the family  (Read 17960 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
It is very upsetting to think that the prosecution presented the argument at Jeremy's trial, that Sheila could not have shot herself dead and then removed the silencer from the guns barrel and took it downstairs to conceal it in a gun cupboard! Of course, she couldn't have, and of course she didn't, but the fact that she couldn't have, and the fact that she didn't, doesn't make Jeremy the killer of his sister!

He didn't kill her, and he couldn't have shot her, or staged her death scene in the kitchen first and foremost, then on top of the bed, or eventually on the main bedroom floor!
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
It is very upsetting to think that the prosecution presented the argument at Jeremy's trial, that Sheila could not have shot herself dead and then removed the silencer from the guns barrel and took it downstairs to conceal it in a gun cupboard! Of course, she couldn't have, and of course she didn't, but the fact that she couldn't have, and the fact that she didn't, doesn't make Jeremy the killer of his sister!

He didn't kill her, and he couldn't have shot her, or staged her death scene in the kitchen first and foremost, then on top of the bed, or eventually on the main bedroom floor!

The cops know what really happened to Sheila after entry to the premises was gained!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
The cops know what really happened to Sheila after entry to the premises was gained!

The truth of the matter, is that Sheila did not die downstairs in the kitchen, at the time cops placed her body downstairs between 7.35am and 8.10am! Sheila was not dead on top of the bed, or as the case maybe, with her body on the far side of the bed at 8.44am! But Sheila was dead, and she did get shot dead at 9.13am after her body had been moved from its position on top of the bed, onto the bedroom floor on the left side of the bed, as viewed by an observer standing at the foot of the bed!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Sheila had only been shot once, and she only had one bullet entry wound to her neck right up until 9.13am at which time a rifle which was being manipulated on her body discharged what turned out to be the all important fatal shot beneath the chin!

Offline Reader

This is a significant discovery,  . . . 
As the statement by Ds Jones, dated 8th September 1985, is a bit awkward to read, I've retyped it below.

On Wednesday, 7th August, 1985, I attended the scene of a multiple
shooting incident at white house farm, Tolleshunt D'arcy, Essex, and I
took possession of a sound moderator, which I later handed to Detective
Chief Inspector 'Taff' Jones, at Witham Police station, as instructed.

On Friday, 9th August, 1985, together with DCI Jones I attended white
house farm and I covertly returned the aforementioned sound
moderator to the farmhouse, again, acting under the authority of
Detective Chief Inspector 'Taff' JONES.

On Monday, 12th August, 1985, I received possession of a sound
moderator from Peter Eaton, at his home address. I later placed this
item in a locked drawer in the scenes of crime department at Witham
police station overnight. However, on the following morning, Tuesday
I handed the aforementioned sound moderator to Detective
Inspector 'Ron' Cook. I can identify the sound moderator by a label
which I have signed.

The statement doesn't mention where in the farmhouse the sound moderator was located when Ds Jones took possession of it on 7th August 1985, or where in the farmhouse he put the sound moderator when he covertly returned it on 9th August 1985.

Online lookout

I second that Justice. Mike's worked tirelessly over the years on this case,besides having issues of his own.
Though sometimes when there are problems on the family front, the forum can be a diversion for a short while and can take the mind off other on-going situations.

Situations such as Mike's never go away,even after " clearance " as the nightmare stays with you for life. I can only feel disgust for the way Mike has/is being treated and the older you are the longer it takes to get over these things which do take their toll both physically and mentally making you feel ill every waking day because it's there in the forefront of your mind. 

I know ( well my family do ) what it's like to be fitted up so you have all my sympathy Mike.  Chin up and hold your head up high,rise above them,you'll get there in the end. Show them that you'll never give up the fight.
This is another reason why I support Jeremy. His situation is beyond believable,but can/does happen to anyone.

Offline Caroline

The new material is copied onto the reverse of Stan Jones witness statement, dated, 27th November, 1985, here is a copy of that witness statement -

Hi Mike, that looks like two sheets of paper, one on top of the other?

Offline Jane

One does have to ask why the need to report/confess -on Sept 3/5/8th 1985- that he undertaken a "covert" operation -in the form of returning a silencer previously taken from WHF two day earlier- as recently as on or around Aug 9th.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

Hi Caroline, I agree, but I can assure you that this is exactly how I discovered it yesterday!

I am taking the liberty of photographing the two merged statements in such a way as to show that one composite version of DS Jones statement, dated, 27th November, 1985, is copied on the reverse of the other composite version of his statement, dated, the 8th September, 1985..

Please bear with me..
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 10:52:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Hi Caroline, I agree, but I can assure you that this is exactly how I discovered it yesterday!

I am taking the liberty of photographing the two merged statements in such a way as to show that one composite version of DS Jones statement, dated, 27th November, 1985, is copied on the reverse of the other composite version of his statement, dated, the 8th September, 1985..

Please bear with me..

Hope this clarifies the situation - oh and by the way, I no longer reside at my former address at Hazelshaw Gardens, we moved away in 2014 when I went into bankruptcy (my old address is shown on the front of an envelope sent by Jeremy to me, dated, 16th June, 2003 at 8.45pm)...

Offline Caroline

Hu Mike, thanks for that but I have to question why anyone would copy one statement on the back of another - especially as there is almost three months between them. However, if this is genuine, why not take it to the newspapers because that woud be quite a development - would it not?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
As the statement by Ds Jones, dated 8th September 1985, is a bit awkward to read, I've retyped it below.

On Wednesday, 7th August, 1985, I attended the scene of a multiple
shooting incident at white house farm, Tolleshunt D'arcy, Essex, and I
took possession of a sound moderator, which I later handed to Detective
Chief Inspector 'Taff' Jones, at Witham Police station, as instructed.

On Friday, 9th August, 1985, together with DCI Jones I attended white
house farm and I covertly returned the aforementioned sound
moderator to the farmhouse, again, acting under the authority of
Detective Chief Inspector 'Taff' JONES.

On Monday, 12th August, 1985, I received possession of a sound
moderator from Peter Eaton, at his home address. I later placed this
item in a locked drawer in the scenes of crime department at Witham
police station overnight. However, on the following morning, Tuesday
I handed the aforementioned sound moderator to Detective
Inspector 'Ron' Cook. I can identify the sound moderator by a label
which I have signed.

The statement doesn't mention where in the farmhouse the sound moderator was located when Ds Jones took possession of it on 7th August 1985, or where in the farmhouse he put the sound moderator when he covertly returned it on 9th August 1985.

Hi Reader, all I can say in response to your query, is that Jones did return to the scene from Jeremy's cottage as a result of a telephone call he received from 'Taff' Jones to collect the Sound moderator and bring it to him at his Witham office that same date! As yet I have not discovered any fresh material supporting this but there is evidence elsewhere in the file that I have already seen that DCI Jones kept a silencer on his desk and was using it as a paper weight, and that a police officer took possesssion of it and checked it to see if it fitted onto the end of the anshuzt rifles barrel. I believe I am right in saying that many years ago that I drew reference to this fact!

This event if it occurred, gives a prime example of how blood could have ggot into the inside of the silencer - it was forced in as a result of dynamic tension created on the external thread on the end of the guns barrel and the internal thread on the inside of the bottom end of the silencer, which when swcrewed together in an airtight fashion, any dried blood on the external thread on the end of the guns barrel would be forced back into the silencer...

This could explain the presence of Sheila's blood in the form of a small dried flake being found at a later date trapped betweeen baffle plates within...

I now remember where that information came from, it was PC Whiddon who took possesssion of the silencer that was on DCI Jones desk...

With regard to your next point, I not responsible for what DS Jones records in his witness statements ( and I have to say, in view of the tampering of witness statements and documents by Essex police in this case, perhaps or maybe DS Jones himself did not know what someone else decided to include or exclude when they prepared that composite version of a witness statement in his name! Nevertheless, we now know that Essex police did take possession of at least one silencer from the scene on the first morning of the investigation, a silencer referred to elsewhere as exhibit 'SBJ/1', and that this must be true because elsewhere in a property register, DS Jones also took possession of three further exhibits from the scene that same date (7th August 1985) bearing the exhibit reference marks, of SBJ/4, SBJ/3 and SBJ/2...

Logic surely must dictate that in light of these other items of evidential value (SBJ/4, SBJ/2 and SBJ/2) that DS Jones must also have taken possession and control of a further item (SBJ/1), a fact now confirmed by the discovery of the latest composite version of a statement made in his name, dated, 8th September, 1985...

I remember speaking on a one to one basis with Jeremy on many occasions when I was incarcerated with him at HMP Full Sutton (1989 / 1990) and he told me that DS Jones had left his cottage to go back to the scene, and that on that occasion he had seized a number of exhibits. In particular, he thought, was Anthony Pargeters Bruno make bolt action rifle, which we thought had been exhibit SBJ/1...

Jeremy has always been consistent in saying that Anthony Pargeters rifle and silencer had been at whf at the time of the shootings! He emphasised this by saying that his father Neville Bamber would never have let Pargeter remove his gun from thee farmhouse because he was a Justice of the Peace, and it would have constituted him allowing the law to be broken! I have to agree with what Jeremy was saying, and I think that the Pargeter rifle was at the scene at the material time, along with his silencer! I am niot bothered that the COLP investigators got a witness statement from Anthony Pargeter stating that on the penultimate week-end prior to the shootings, that he removed his gun and took it home with him to Bournend in Buckinghamshire...

Cops will do and say anything, or get people to say things which are not necesssarily true if it makes for a easier and less stresssful investigation...

Anyways, we now know that DS Jones went back to the farmhouse from Jeremy's cottage (a fact also confirmed by police logs which record his arrival there, and later on his exit) and that he took possession of the silencer. The cops had the silencer before David Boutflour found the same silencer, or did David Boutflour find the Pargeter silencer? Remember, there were two silencers at the scene acccording to Jeremy Bambers account at the time of the shootings!

I have no idea why it doesn't mention the exact location at the farmhouse wwhere DS Jones seized the silencer he took from, or who might have handed it to him on that occasion. Nevertheless, the facts speak for themselves, Jones did take possession of a silencer on the first morning of the police handling of the case, and that is what is important...
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 08:32:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Hu Mike, thanks for that but I have to question why anyone would copy one statement on the back of another - especially as there is almost three months between them. However, if this is genuine, why not take it to the newspapers because that woud be quite a development - would it not?

Caroline, I have to confess I do not know why someone should copy the contents of a composite witness statement on the back of another composite witness statement made in the name of the same police officer. All that I know, is that I found it there and I have posted a copy of its contents!

I remember some time ago that one of the police logs was copied onto the reverse of another, which Jeremy pointed out proved that cops had been doctoring the evidence! I can't answer for what the police didd, all I can do is report what I have come across...

I shall not be contacting the newspapers, because I do not want to be appearing to be benefitting financially from something which has ential value that is capable of undermining the prosecutions case that was relied upon to help convict Jeremy for these five murders. The fact of the matter, is that we now know or should I say it now looks like or appears that Essex police did take possession of at least one of the silencers, prior to the 10th August 1985 when David Boutflour says he found it, or did Boutflour find the second silencer which Jeremy has always maintained was still being kept at the farmhouse by the time of the murders?

I don't profess to know the answer to that / this...

All I now know is that we are nearer to the truth regarding the seizure of a silencer (or two) by the police and the relatives...

No doubt, the official Campaign team will be overjoyed at this latest discovery, where it is admitted that DS Jones did indeed sieze one of the two silencers from the scene on the first morning of the tragedy!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
We are now at a cross road in the investigation, we have to question whether or not there was only the one silencer at the scene at the time of the shootings, or as the caswe might be that there were in fact two similar but different ones?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
We are now at a cross road in the investigation, we have to question whether or not there was only the one silencer at the scene at the time of the shootings, or as the caswe might be that there were in fact two similar but different ones?

Two silencers:-

(a) the Bamber silencer
(b) the Pargeter silencer

It begs the question in light of the latest discovery whethjer or not the silencer which DS Jones took possession of at the scene on the first morning of the police ionvestigation, was (a) the bamber silencer, or (b) the Pargeter silencer..

This then begs the question, after Jones returned that silencer to the farmhouse on 9th August 1985, in keeping with the contents of his 8thy September 1985 composite witnesss stateement, whether or not the silencer that David Boutflour took possession of on the 10th August 1985, was the very self same silencer that DS Jones had placed back at the scene on the day before?

We simply do not know at this moment in time, that the silencer which Jones seized at the scene on the 7th August was the same silencer that David Boutflour seized at the scene on the 10th August 1985...