Author Topic: ESSEX BOYS MURDERS  (Read 42887 times)

Offline Lucy522

ESSEX BOYS MURDERS
« on: November 27, 2017, 07:19:PM »
The Essex Boys murders,
Are the right men in prison?
I don't think they are.

Offline lookout

Re: ESSEX BOYS MURDERS
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 07:22:PM »
No Lucy.Steele and Whomes are innocent.

Offline Lucy522

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 07:27:PM »
I have to agree lookout, think it's a massive case of wrong place wrong time,
There's no real evidence again them apart from Darren Nicholls who had a whole lot to gain by putting them away.

Offline lookout

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 07:47:PM »
Steele and Whomes are in a similar position to Jeremy. Appeals turned down,etc.,nobody listening to their pleas of innocence. Steele's 3rd appeal was last year,but was turned down.

Do they know for sure that all three were shot and not two and a suicide ?

guest7363

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 07:58:PM »
Steele and Whomes are in a similar position to Jeremy. Appeals turned down,etc.,nobody listening to their pleas of innocence. Steele's 3rd appeal was last year,but was turned down.

Oh come on Lookout it’s not about Jeremy on this thread, go back upstairs  ;D

Offline Lucy522

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 08:00:PM »
They all had multiple gunshot wounds have you seen the autopsy photos?

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 08:06:PM »

yes like jb there have always maintained their innocence.all 3 were shot dead lookout because police found no weapons in car to indicate that 1 of them shot the other 2 than turned the gun on himself.as i said in a past post craig dropped his girlfriend off and told her ,he was going to look at a landing site with micky and the boys,its in her police statement.its true after the bad cannabis deal and threats to return the money were made.they made a trip to amsterdam and collected the money in full.but steele never forgot or forgave the 3 for the threats.so a trap was set knowing the gangs greed would insure success .the right men are in the nick.but they arent talking the other 3 will never talk again ;)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 08:08:PM by sami »

Offline Lucy522

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 08:08:PM »
yes like jb there have always maintained their innocence.all 3 were shot dead lookout because police found no weapons in car to indicate that 1 of them shot the other 2 than turned the gun on himself.as i said in a past post craig dropped his girlfriend off and told her ,he was going to look at a landing site with micky and the boys,its in her police statement.its true after the bad cannabis deal and threats to return the money were made.they made a trip to amsterdam and collected the money in full.but steele never forgot or forgave the 3 for the threats.so a trap was set knowing the gangs gread would insure success .the right men are in the nick.but they arent talking the other 3 will never talk again ;)
Wasn't one of them giving tates missus one when he was inside as well?

Offline lookout

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2017, 08:08:PM »
Oh come on Lookout it’s not about Jeremy on this thread, go back upstairs  ;D

I wouldn't mind,I brushed those stairs on my way down  ::)  ;D Might as well stick the kettle on.

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2017, 08:11:PM »
very cleverly set trap.there is a shooting club near the area of the deaths so shotgun bangs would be normal occurrence .no one would call 999 to report gunshots.very cunning

Offline Lucy522

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2017, 08:14:PM »
very cleverly set trap.there is a shooting club near the area of the deaths so shotgun bangs would be normal occurrence .no one would call 999 to report gunshots.very cunning
Never heard about that Sami

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2017, 08:18:PM »
Never heard about that Sami
yes lucy some sort of outdoor pheasant shooting.as for who was giving who one ,i wouldnt know ;)

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2017, 08:30:PM »
also it was cell mast records and whomes own words that put him in a pub carpark less than a mile away from the murder scene on that night.he claims he was picking up darrens broken down car
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 08:31:PM by sami »

Offline Lucy522

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2017, 08:30:PM »
yes lucy some sort of outdoor pheasant shooting.as for who was giving who one ,i wouldnt know ;)
Lol in rise of the footsoldier I'm sure one of them was lookonh after her a bit to much while he was inside, there is no concrete evidence against them though and Nicholls had a lot to gain by complying with the police

guest7363

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2017, 08:32:PM »
Wasn't one of them giving tates missus one when he was inside as well?
Ive just watched a bit of a trailer and it says something about this Lucy, who though I don’t know.

Where near A12 did it happen?