Author Topic: ESSEX BOYS MURDERS  (Read 26820 times)

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
Re: ESSEX BOYS MURDERS
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2017, 08:36:PM »
Lol in rise of the footsoldier I'm sure one of them was lookonh after her a bit to much while he was inside, there is no concrete evidence against them though and Nicholls had a lot to gain by complying with the police
i agree about no direct evidence ,also agree that nicholls is a nasty piece of work  he was looking at a 5 stretch ended up doing no bird at all. workhouse lane

Offline Real Justice

• Veteran Member
    • Trial related photographs
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2017, 08:36:PM »

I wouldn't mind,I brushed those stairs on my way down  ::)  ;D Might as well stick the kettle on.
;D ;D ;D

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2017, 08:43:PM »
i think a person who has handled a shotgun before could take all 3 out within a couple of seconds.semi auto shotgun.also the door behind rolf was definitely left open by whoever exited the range rover

Offline Lucy522

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2017, 08:46:PM »
i think a person who has handled a shotgun before could take all 3 out within a couple of seconds.semi auto shotgun.also the door behind rolf was definitely left open by whoever exited the range rover
Yes and all close range shots as well so couldn't really miss made a hell of a mess though, was Nicholls car ever forensically tested I'm guessing the shooter would of been covered in bits of blood etc I wonder which one went first?

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2017, 09:00:PM »
Yes and all close range shots as well so couldn't really miss made a hell of a mess though, was Nicholls car ever forensically tested I'm guessing the shooter would of been covered in bits of blood etc I wonder which one went first?
iam not sure now lucy cause it was years ago when i was reading up on the case and my memory is terrible .i think it might have been found months later with no evidence in it.most definitely rolf he had the car running and in gear held by the footbrake so if he would have heard the shots to tate and tucker he would have slammed the acelerater down crashed through the fence and away .range rovers weigh about a ton so would have smashed through the gate.thats why the door behind rold had to be left open and was open.no windows were smashed except the back passenger one ,where tate had his head

Offline Lucy522

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2017, 09:07:PM »
iam not sure now lucy cause it was years ago when i was reading up on the case and my memory is terrible .i think it might have been found months later with no evidence in it.most definitely rolf he had the car running and in gear held by the footbrake so if he would have heard the shots to tate and tucker he would have slammed the acelerater down crashed through the fence and away .range rovers weigh about a ton so would have smashed through the gate.thats why the door behind rold had to be left open and was open.no windows were smashed except the back passenger one ,where tate had his head
He was still holding his phone as well, I think it was rolfe then Tucker then tate as tate looked like he was trying to get away not caught unawares, I wonder though if there was more than one gun used as rolfe and Tucker look like they were caught completely unaware, I feel like whoever it was wanted tate to know what was coming if that makes sense

Offline Real Justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2017, 09:15:PM »
The Essex Boys murders,
Are the right men in prison?
I don't think they are.
How much longer have they got to do in prison?  I can remember now how that Leah Betts died from the drugs they traced back to Tucker, her father was a police officer.  22 years since it happened on Dec 6th.  Going to try and watch the films, love these sort of stories.

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2017, 09:17:PM »
He was still holding his phone as well, I think it was rolfe then Tucker then tate as tate looked like he was trying to get away not caught unawares, I wonder though if there was more than one gun used as rolfe and Tucker look like they were caught completely unaware, I feel like whoever it was wanted tate to know what was coming if that makes sense
totally agree lucy,tucker must have heard the shot to rolf and turned his head hence his first shot instead of hitting him in the head. it got his jaw n mouth after that there was no time to aim cause tate must have seen the shots to the pair in front.so he got it in the body first.imo

Offline Real Justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2017, 09:19:PM »
This is how someone describes it Lucy?

the gunman shot Rolfe in the back of the head. The gunman fired at Tucker, punching a 6.5 cm hole in his lower jaw. Tate was in the back seat.

The gunman finished off Tucker, then Rolfe, and then turned to his accomplice and invited him to shoot Tate. Walking around the back of the vehicle, the second gunman aimed the shotgun at Tate, who was by now curled up in the foetal position and made no attempt to defend himself. They shot him in the chest rather than the head. He'd been the catalyst of all the trouble that had been caused and so it was deemed essential that he should watch the murder of his friends before he was executed. Their bodies were discovered by a farmer the next morning.

Offline Lucy522

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2017, 09:19:PM »
totally agree lucy,tucker must have heard the shot to rolf and turned his head hence his first shot instead of hitting him in the head. it got his jaw n mouth after that there was no time to aim cause tate must have seen the shots to the pair in front.so he got it in the body first.imo
I think they wanted tate to be shitting himself about what was coming, it wouldn't surprise me if they shot him in the body first so he could stay alive for a bit and suffer

Offline Lucy522

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2017, 09:20:PM »
This is how someone describes it Lucy?

the gunman shot Rolfe in the back of the head. The gunman fired at Tucker, punching a 6.5 cm hole in his lower jaw. Tate was in the back seat.

The gunman finished off Tucker, then Rolfe, and then turned to his accomplice and invited him to shoot Tate. Walking around the back of the vehicle, the second gunman aimed the shotgun at Tate, who was by now curled up in the foetal position and made no attempt to defend himself. They shot him in the chest rather than the head. He'd been the catalyst of all the trouble that had been caused and so it was deemed essential that he should watch the murder of his friends before he was executed. Their bodies were discovered by a farmer the next morning.
I'd agree with that justice, which film are you going to watch?

Offline Real Justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2017, 09:22:PM »
I'd agree with that justice, which film are you going to watch?
Ive just checked on Amazon and Netflix, I wanted to watch the Essex boys first then the others if that makes sense.

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2017, 09:29:PM »
How much longer have they got to do in prison?  I can remember now how that Leah Betts died from the drugs they traced back to Tucker, her father was a police officer.  22 years since it happened on Dec 6th.  Going to try and watch the films, love these sort of stories.
they got life 15 years justice.not sure if they admit their guilt they will be released or like jb its been changed to whole life sentence.essex boys is the best in my opinion justice

Offline Real Justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2017, 09:35:PM »
they got life 15 years justice.not sure if they admit their guilt they will be released or like jb its been changed to whole life sentence.essex boys is the best in my opinion justice
Its a good case and there is a lot more to it than I thought, I’m going to watch Essex Boys tomorrow I think Sami.