Author Topic: The missing Pamela Boutflour witness statements...  (Read 6521 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: The missing Pamela Boutflour witness statements...
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2017, 04:40:PM »
There were some disrespectful and flippant photographs.  There are also frames removed and destroyed in breach of police protocols, without proper explanation.

As I understand it, they didn't involve posing with the bodies of the victims?
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline lookout

« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2017, 04:43:PM »
JB's never shown self-pity. He's been too engrossed and knee-deep in paperwork for the past years to even think about himself.

Pity a few posters didn't look to themselves before accusing others from suffering -----bi-polar,schizophrenia,personality disorder,mental unbalance,disorder,depression and other disabilities.

I kid you not,it's been said that I have all these disorders.
 No prizes for guessing who the poster of such nonsense is  ::) Seriously sick !!

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2017, 04:45:PM »
how did clarke get onto the roof,was there a skylight built into the roof that he climbed through,or did he use a ladder ,also what part of the roof was he on .whf is a big place with a large amount of roof area.finally what did he gain by his actions and would other officers have allowed him to be so disrespectful.i dont think any officer who has taken the queens oath would act in such a manner.would love to see the actual photo

Offline Caroline

« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2017, 04:51:PM »
JB's never shown self-pity. He's been too engrossed and knee-deep in paperwork for the past years to even think about himself.

Pity a few posters didn't look to themselves before accusing others from suffering -----bi-polar,schizophrenia,personality disorder,mental unbalance,disorder,depression and other disabilities.

No prizes for guessing who the poster of such nonsense is  ::) Seriously sick !!

Seriously?  ::)

guest7363

« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2017, 04:51:PM »

Good grief Lookout you would be on some right medication, you would want a suit case to go to chemist with that lot.   ??? ???

Offline Jane

« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2017, 04:55:PM »
how did clarke get onto the roof,was there a skylight built into the roof that he climbed through,or did he use a ladder ,also what part of the roof was he on .whf is a big place with a large amount of roof area.finally what did he gain by his actions and would other officers have allowed him to be so disrespectful.i dont think any officer who has taken the queens oath would act in such a manner.would love to see the actual photo

..................and from where did he acquire material (a stolen sheet?)/cardboard/metal large enough to accommodate the legend "MICK WAS HERE", AND the liquid (stolen paint?) to write it large enough to be seen in a photograph taken from the ground. Surely such pictures could only have been taken during daylight hours. Wasn't it lucky no one was about.

guest7363

« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2017, 04:55:PM »
You wouldn’t get me up there Sami, unless it’s a flat roof, what would be the point?

Offline lookout

« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2017, 05:00:PM »

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2017, 05:02:PM »
You wouldn’t get me up there Sami, unless it’s a flat roof, what would be the point?
good points justice and jane.what would be the point and where did clarke get all the materials from. ;)

Offline Caroline

« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2017, 09:26:AM »
..................and from where did he acquire material (a stolen sheet?)/cardboard/metal large enough to accommodate the legend "MICK WAS HERE", AND the liquid (stolen paint?) to write it large enough to be seen in a photograph taken from the ground. Surely such pictures could only have been taken during daylight hours. Wasn't it lucky no one was about.

How did they get the picture? Did Barretts do a fly by?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 10:59:AM by Caroline »

Offline Jane

« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2017, 10:42:AM »
How did tey egt the picture? Did Barretts do a fly by?

Yeah, the man from Barretts was up in the helicopter trailing the Barrett Home banner. It was THIS banner police took pictures of.

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2017, 10:52:AM »
 :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline Jane

« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2017, 10:59:AM »
:)) :)) :)) :))

Careful, Sami. No more cardiacs, please ;D ;D ;D

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2017, 11:13:AM »

Careful, Sami. No more cardiacs, please ;D ;D ;D
cant help it jane ,the humour on here is fantastic wonderful forum.any time one is feeling low just read a few posts and instantly it cheers you up. :)

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2017, 12:26:PM »
How did they get the picture? Did Barretts do a fly by?

A police helicopter was involved.