Author Topic: The Case Of Mike Tesko  (Read 59743 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The Case Of Mike Tesko
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2011, 12:12:PM »
Marked copy of No.3 Regional crime Squad log, dated, Wednesday, 22nd January 1986:-
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 12:15:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2011, 12:15:PM »
Marked copy of No.3 Regional crime Squad log, dated, Wednesday, 29th January 1986:-
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 12:20:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2011, 12:24:PM »
Sworn Testimony of Detective Constable Ian Hopewell, No.3 Regional Crime Squad, at Barnsley Magistrates court, 7th July 1986

DC Hopewell was in a surveillance car bearing the call sign, 30, on 22nd  January 1986, and "Eyeball" on 29th January 1986:-
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 12:47:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2011, 12:43:PM »
The fact of the matter is...

the view to the front door of No.4 Monkspring, was obstructed by virtue of the fact that there was a wall that stood 18 inches high from the footpath on the side of the road, and an six feet tall privet edge above this that prevented anyone jumping out of a surveillance car and onto the garden of No.4, as alleged by DC Hopewell and DI Henshaw...

Stipendiary Magistrate, Mr Ron Barry, worked this out for himself, once Mike Tesko's solicitor, produced photographs showing the said privet hedge around the perimeter of the garden, in particular the fact that it ran alongside the path of No.4, and it would not have been possible for DI Henshaw to leap out of his car onto the garden of No.4, because the privet hedge would have prevented him from doing so...

In addition...

It would have prevented DI Henshaw a clear unobstructed view of the front door of No.4 Monkspring, and an opportunity to see the man on the doorstep as alleged by Henshaw, and enable him to identify that man, as none other then Mike Tesko, on that occasion...
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 12:46:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2011, 12:49:PM »
Sworn Testimony of Detective Sergeant, John Edgington,  No.3 Regional Crime Squad, at Barnsley Magistrates court, 7th July 1986

The greatest respect to this police officer, (Detective Sergeant, John Edgington) he did not identify the man at the door of No.4 Monkspring, on 29th January 1986, as being myself, which is significant in view of the fact that because of the alleged problems with DC Caulfield and DS Shepherd (Barnsley CID)) not being able to identify myself as the man after the surveillance of 22nd January 1987, DI Henshaw had put two police officers DC Hopewell and DS Edgington) inside the observation van on 29th January 1986, who knew Mike Tesko, Yet DS Edgington did not identify that man on that occasion (29th January 1986) as being me...

Thank you, DS Edgingtion, for being honest, and accurate...

« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 01:09:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2011, 01:28:PM »
Sworn Testimony of DS McCaw, No.3 Regional Crime squad, given at the committal proceedings at Barnsley Magistrates court on 7th July 1986:-

He was the police officer who accompanied DI Henshaw to the scene, after the "strike now" command had been given at 9:14pm, on Wednesday, 29th January 1986...

Respect to DS McCaw, for not being drawn into the conspiracy against me, and in particular, for being honest, and accurate, regarding the alleged events, of 29th January 1987...
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 01:40:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2011, 01:42:PM »
Sworn Testimony of Occupier, Mrs Florence Darnley, who lived at No.4 Monkspring (at the time of this case), which she gave at Barnsley Magistrates court, on 7th July 1986:-

« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 02:07:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2011, 02:58:PM »
Although this case was thrown out of court, it highlights the intention of the police to try to convict me on a reliance of identification / recognition evidence, and th fact that the police introduced the evidence that there were two other people who looked identical to me, (1) standing at between six feet and six feet two inches tall, and (2) another identical looking me, four inches smaller...

According to DC Caulfield and DS Shepherd, I was the taller of the two identical looking men, h e being four inches taller than the other identical looking man...

I am only five feet ten inches tall, and therefore I could not possibly have been the taller of the two identical looking men, who both looked identical to me...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2011, 03:00:PM »
Another important feature...

There was a six feet tall privet edge around the garden of No.4 Monksrping which would have prevented an opportunity to DI Henshaw, for him to get out of his car and jump up onto the garden of No.4 - how could he have forgotten there was a six feet tall privet edge around the perimeter of the garden that would have prevented him from doing what he claimed he did, and what he saw?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2011, 03:05:PM »
Whilst being a fugitive, for about ten months, the police would seek to implicate me in two other major cases, which I shall refer to as (1) The bag in the wood job, and (2) The Bungalow offences...

(1) The bag in the wood job, related to an alleged incident in Grenoside woods, Sheffield, on 15th August 1986, whilst (2) the bungalow matters related to an alleged incident at No.2 Ringstone Grove, Brierley, nr Barnsley, on Sunday, 25th January, 1987...

Both instances involved the alleged escape of a man from either scene, and claims by police officers of identification / recognition, which they sought to introduce with a view to securing convictions...

« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 03:11:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2011, 03:08:PM »

There was a six feet tall privet edge around the garden of No.4 Monksrping which would have prevented an opportunity to DI Henshaw, for him to get out of his car and jump up onto the garden of No.4 - how could he have forgotten there was a six feet tall privet edge around the perimeter of the garden that would have prevented him from doing what he claimed he did, and what he saw?

I remember getting done for pissing in the street on a night out when I was a young lad.  The cops added a load of codswallop on to the charge details.  I couldn't believe it.  There was nobody around coz it was in a side street.  But they wrote that passers by had become 'visibly distressed' at my relieving my self.  This was the 80's and I think back then the cops just sometimes wrote anything they wanted to.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2011, 03:18:PM »

I remember getting done for pissing in the street on a night out when I was a young lad.  The cops added a load of codswallop on to the charge details.  I couldn't believe it.  There was nobody around coz it was in a side street.  But they wrote that passers by had become 'visibly distressed' at my relieving my self.  This was the 80's and I think back then the cops just sometimes wrote anything they wanted to.

Yes, back in those days, police used certain techniques with a view to helping them secure a conviction, one of their favorite ploys was to "Verbal" someone up, that is to claim that a suspect made some sort of an admission upon being spoken to that shed some significant light upon the possibility of their guilt, another tactic was to say "they had seen the suspect doing this" or "that"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2011, 03:25:PM »
One of the problems faced by any suspect faced with the police adopting these tactics, was / is the fact that these police officers who sought to introduce and rely upon these tactics with a view to secure a conviction, often made each others statements, and so the evidence disclosed tended to corroborate the evidence of the other officer who had made their statement for them, or vice versa...

When the matter came to court, they simply referred to the statements made for them by the other officer, or they asked the judge if they could refer to their notes in their pocketbooks, which produced a timely response from the judge who inquired exactly when the officer had made those notes up? "I made the notes up that evening, Your Honor, whilst the details were fresh in my memory" would be a normal response - and as a result the judge would allow them to refresh their memories from the notes...

It was like or akin to going to the circus and watching wild animals and their trainers performing all sorts of trick...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2011, 03:54:PM »
Arrest of Mike Tesko, 16th June 1987, in Barnsley:-

« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 05:11:PM by mike tesko »

clifford

« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2011, 04:39:PM »
One of the problems faced by any suspect faced with the police adopting these tactics, was / is the fact that these police officers who sought to introduce and rely upon these tactics with a view to secure a conviction, often made each others statements, and so the evidence disclosed tended to corroborate the evidence of the other officer who had made their statement for them, or vice versa...

When the matter came to court, they simply referred to the statements made for them by the other officer, or they asked the judge if they could refer to their notes in their pocketbooks, which produced a timely response from the judge who inquired exactly when the officer had made those notes up? "I made the notes up that evening, Your Honor, whilst the details were fresh in my memory" would be a normal response - and as a result the judge would allow them to refresh their memories from the notes...

It was like or akin to going to the circus and watching wild animals and their trainers performing all sorts of trick...
Mike.
      Whilst I agree youy were certainly stitched up I wonder why you were targetted.
Is it a fact [I am only asking] you were a bit of a naughty boy, and got done for something you did not do, but escaped the things you did do.
This is only my opinion, but you come across as some one who was a bit of a rogue and had your nose put out of joint by being charged for some thing you did not do, rather than the things you did.
I cannot believe you were squeaky clean, and at some stage you did do burglary, which I think is dispicable, because these people steal from thier own kind[ no Robin Hood].
My brother was burgled and had to move house, because he felt abused in his own house.
Burgulars have no thought for thier victims, who in the main are hard woking folks, and pay thier way.
Then some low life steals thier hard worked for treasures.
I could go on but feel I have made my point.
I f****** hate burgulars.