Author Topic: The Case Of Mike Tesko  (Read 55497 times)

Online mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The Case Of Mike Tesko
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2011, 02:37:PM »
Police did not purport to identify a man they had seen arrive at the target premises at 5:20pm, on Wednesday, 22nd January 1986, as Mike Tesko, until 11th March 1986, despite him having been arrested during the early hours of the morning on 30th January 1986, and having been remanded into custody where he remained until 7th July 1986...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 02:38:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Online mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2011, 11:39:PM »
Committal Testimony of DC Roy Shepherd, Barnsley Magistrates Court, 7th July 1986

« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 11:40:PM by mike tesko »

Online mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2011, 11:42:PM »
Committal Testimony of DC Robin Caulfield, Barnsley Magistrates Court, 7th July 1986

Online mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2011, 11:49:PM »
There were two identical looking men, one was about 4 inches taller than the other, and the man I identified as "Teskowski", was the taller of the two he was about six feet tall, etc...

The taller of the two men, was between six feet, and six feet and two inches in height...

Smaller of the identical looking men, was not Mike Tesko...

Mike Tesko, is only "five feet ten inches" tall...

Offline shonapugs

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2011, 11:51:PM »
Mike, you're worrying everyone. Could you please check in on the JB forum, and also tell us what happened to Jackie??

Online mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2011, 11:52:PM »
DC's Shepherd and Caulfield could not have been in the observation van parked outside the target premises, on Wednesday, 22nd January, 1986, because it was not there at that time. The Observation van was not put into position outside target premises until 5:55pm, that same evening...

Offline shonapugs

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2011, 11:53:PM »
Sigh.

Online mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2011, 12:07:AM »
Based upon the evidence that there were two identical looking men, and that one was four inches taller than the other, who DC's Caulfield and Shepherd claimed was Mike Tesko, i.e that Mike Tesko was four inches taller than the smaller of the two identical looking men, and Mike Tesko is only five feet ten inches tall, it makes a mockery of the evidence, since, based on the height business alone, Mike Tesko could only have been the smaller of the two identical looking men, but Caulfield and Shepherd maintained that Mike Tesko was not the smaller of the two identical looking men, they said he was the taller of the two?

If Mike Tesko was only five feet ten inches tall, he could not have been the taller of the two identical looking men, who Caulfield and Shepherd claimed stood between six feet and six feet two, and they said he was not the smaller of the two identical looking men...

Under the circumstances, how could "Mike Tesko" have been either of the two men?

And...

How could both officers have been in an observation van outside the target premises at 5:20pm, on Wednesday, 22nd January 1986, if the observation van was not there?

« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 12:09:AM by mike tesko »

chochokeira

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2011, 12:10:AM »
I spent some five and a half months on remand on trumped up charges, because of evidence like this, where police claimed to have seen someone who they thought was me, at a time when the police were supposedly sat in an observation van out side some target premises on Wednesday 22nd, January, 1986, as part of a No.3 Regional Crime squad operation - the truth did not come out until Committal Proceedings held at Barnsley Magistrates court, in July 1986, when it was confirmed that the observation van these police officers claimed they were sat in at 5:20pm, was not in fact parked up outside the premises until 5:55pm...

Desite making these false statements, both officers were not disciplined, or suspended, or prosecuted for making a false statement...

Today, DC Robin Caulfield, is in fact a Detective Inspector in the South Yorkshire Police...

How can this be?

Disgraceful. Did you made a complaint about the conduct of these officers?

Online mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2011, 12:22:AM »
I spent some five and a half months on remand on trumped up charges, because of evidence like this, where police claimed to have seen someone who they thought was me, at a time when the police were supposedly sat in an observation van out side some target premises on Wednesday 22nd, January, 1986, as part of a No.3 Regional Crime squad operation - the truth did not come out until Committal Proceedings held at Barnsley Magistrates court, in July 1986, when it was confirmed that the observation van these police officers claimed they were sat in at 5:20pm, was not in fact parked up outside the premises until 5:55pm...

Desite making these false statements, both officers were not disciplined, or suspended, or prosecuted for making a false statement...

Today, DC Robin Caulfield, is in fact a Detective Inspector in the South Yorkshire Police...

How can this be?

Disgraceful. Did you made a complaint about the conduct of these officers?

Yes, of course, but I was advised by my solicitor to await the outcome of other matters (Operation Swag) that were still pending at the time the case spoken about got thrown out of court in July 1986. Operation swag, was implemented by a task force on 19th March 1986, at a time when I was already in custody on remand in connection with these proceedings. I will be introducing the full details and circumstances of this additional matter in due course, but for now all I shall say was that I was charged with conspiring to commit 500 burglaries, with a person or person unknown, and I was granted technical bail at Huddersfield Magistrates court, by virtue of the fact that I was already in custody on the other (observation van) matters...

Therefore...

When the case got thrown out at Barnsley Magistrates court in July 1986, I was released on technical bail, and I left the court building in the company of my solicitor, before the police got a chance to re-arrest me with a view to revoking bail on the conspiracy charges. This came about because the Detective Inspector (Henshaw) in charge of the case against me, was kept in court by the Stipendiary Magistrate (Mr Barry) after the case against me was thrown out, and I left the courtroom before the Detective Inspector could alert his officers to the fact that the case had got thrown out, and as a result they got no opportunity to arrest me and put me back in custody...

From that date onward...

I became a Fugitive, I did not go home, but found somewhere safe to live and stay, over a period of some ten months...
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 11:34:AM by mike tesko »

Online mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2011, 12:30:AM »
I was arrested from my home address during the early hours of 30th January 1986, and the police carried out a thorough search of the premises at the time they arrested me. The police took me to Ecclesfield police station, and later two Regional Crime Squad officers came to collect me, and they took me through to Barnsley police station. No stolen property was found at my home address at the time of my arrest...

This is / was important, because when the task force implemented Operation Swag, on 19th March 1986, the police claimed they found a gentleman's gold Bulova watch on a bedside cabinet, which turned out to have been stolen during a burglary in West Yorkshire - this was the basis for the police taking me through to Huddersfield police station and charging me with conspiring to commit 500 burglaries with a person or persons unknown...

Yet to be understood and explained, is how a gold watch that was stolen from a burglary in West Yorkshire, ended up on a bedside cabinet at my home address, on 19th March 1986, when there was no such item there on the occasion the police arrested me from there, on 30th January 1986?

Online mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2011, 12:33:AM »
Evidence of Detective Inspector Patrick Arther Henshaw, No.3 Regional Crime Squad, made in connection with Observation van matters, 22nd and 29th January 1986

Witness statement of Detective Inspector Henshaw, dated, 18th March 1986, consisting of three pages - witnessed by DC Robin Caulfield:-
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 11:26:AM by mike tesko »

chochokeira

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2011, 02:26:AM »
Mike, you're worrying everyone. Could you please check in on the JB forum, and also tell us what happened to Jackie??

Hi Shona,

Jackie hasn't snuffed it or been warned by a psycho, she emailed me earlier.

Offline Roch

• Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2011, 09:50:AM »
If Mike Tesko had not been wrongfully arrested and imprisoned, he would not have met and got to know Jeremy Bamber.  I cannot imagine another person filling the role that Mike Tesko has filled, in relation to Jeremy.  Therefore, maybe from a 'fate' perspective, you could argue that the wrongful arrest and imprisonment of Mike Tesko was necessary.

Just another take on things...
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 09:56:AM by Rochford Shields »
"She was on a mission - a date with death, in league with the devil..." 

(Mike Tesko 2012)

Online mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2011, 11:33:AM »
Sworn testimony given by DI Henshaw at the Committal proceedings at Barnsley Magistrates court on 7th July 1986

It should be noted, that once all the other prosecution witnesses had testified at the committal, they were given an opportunity to read and then sign the court record (transcript) as being a true and accurate account of the evidence they had given during the  committal proceedings, but this did not happen in the case of DI Henshaw, because the Stipendiary Magistrate, "Mr Ron Barry", kept him in the witness box, until after the case was dismissed against me, and I had left court with my solicitor - I believe that this was done to allow me and my solicitor time to leave the court building before DI Henshaw could alert his junior officers that the case against me had been discharged and therefore he had no opportunity to re-arrest me, and try to put me back in custody in connection with the conspiracy matters that were trumped up against me on 19th march 1986...

Readers should please note that the officers involved in this case against me (observation van matters) all made statements around the date that a police task force, implemented "Operation Swag" matters, for which I was subsequently charged with conspiring with "a person" or "persons unknown" to commit over 500 burglaries...

« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 11:49:AM by mike tesko »