Author Topic: The tinfoil in the safe  (Read 48220 times)

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
The tinfoil in the safe
« on: October 21, 2017, 04:53:PM »
Ann Eaton said that when they opened the safe, they found an envelope addressed to Roland Pargeter. The envelope contained a piece of tinfoil which was charred at one end, and there was resin was in the envelope too. Her brother, David, took the envelope outside and burnt it. I presume that means he burnt the contents as well.

Does anyone know why this stuff was in the safe?

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1923.0;attach=9569;image

guest2181

Re: The tinfoil in the safe
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 05:07:PM »
Ann Eaton said that when they opened the safe, they found an envelope addressed to Roland Pargeter. The envelope contained a piece of tinfoil which was charred at one end, and there was resin was in the envelope too. Her brother, David, took the envelope outside and burnt it. I presume that means he burnt the contents as well.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1923.0;attach=9569;image

For safe keeping?

I seem to recall it being suggested that it was found or confiscated by NB.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 05:13:PM »
For safe keeping?

I seem to recall it being suggested that it was found or confiscated by NB.

Was Nevill intending to do something with the foil?

Offline David1819

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 05:15:PM »

Last time I looked into RP he was into UFOs and that sort of stuff. Maybe it was drugs.

guest2181

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 05:17:PM »

Offline Adam

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2017, 05:20:PM »

No.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Jane

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2017, 05:27:PM »
A loose guess is that Nevill hoped it might ensure against Roly straying from the straight and narrow?

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2017, 05:33:PM »
Ann implied that Jeremy knew about the tinfoil, but perhaps he was referring to the Wills.

Offline notsure

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2017, 05:47:PM »

What ever were they doing rummaging in the safe

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2017, 05:51:PM »
What ever were they doing rummaging in the safe

Mr Cock wanted access to it, presumably to recover the Wills.

Offline lookout

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2017, 06:41:PM »
Drugs. It was when RP stayed at WHF when June was trying to wean him off them.

Offline lookout

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2017, 06:44:PM »
Tinfoil is used in combination with some drugs,but I thought it was used when injected after heating over a light into liquid form ?

Offline lookout

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2017, 06:47:PM »
I don't know if methadone was in use then ? Not sure if it was him who had the push by Nevill when he was found smoking while working ? Someone did.

Offline lebaleb

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2017, 09:15:AM »
I believe tin foil is often used for various methods of smoking hashish. What is strange is that, as a magistrate, Neville must have known that by keeping the drugs in his safe he was committing a crime: Possession of a controlled substance.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2017, 09:25:AM »
Yes, it's clearly to do with drugs of some kind, but it's odd that the "evidence" was kept in the safe. Roland Pargeter was an adult, so why was it up to Nevill to control what he was doing?