Author Topic: The tinfoil in the safe  (Read 9884 times)

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
Re: The tinfoil in the safe
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2017, 10:20:AM »
I don't know if this is being latched onto as being an interesting aside, OR as something dark, potentially linked to the crime.  As with all else, there are several explanations. The one I prefer is a 'roundtuit' -we've all got them- I think Nevill either found/confiscated it and on the spur of the moment shoved it in the safe until he made a decision about it's future which would happen when he got round to it.
I tend to agree with you on this Jane

Online Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2017, 10:22:AM »
I'm also curious as to why David Boutflour took it upon himself to destroy the envelope and presumably the contents too. He had no business doing that. Mr Cock needed access to the safe to get the Wills, but nobody had the right to destroy anything which was in there at the time. In fact, he shouldn't even have been looking in there, and neither should Ann.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 05:06:PM by Kaldin »

Offline Jane

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2017, 10:22:AM »
I tend to agree with you on this Jane

Sometimes the most simple and obvious answers are the right ones.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2017, 10:23:AM »
It's in this photo.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=8696.0;attach=49961;image

I have just realised that Caroline has cropped the toes and nail varnish out from both feet before uploading this >:(

Then crafty Caroline accuses me of being selective with what I post  >:(

Offline Hartley.

• Veteran Member
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2017, 10:26:AM »
I have just realised that Caroline has cropped the toes and nail varnish out from both feet before uploading this >:(

Then crafty Caroline accuses me of being selective with what I post  >:(

You could always post the original.

Offline notsure

« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2017, 10:28:AM »
It's in this photo.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=8696.0;attach=49961;image

Oooweeeree that looks all scrunched up tin foil. Tin foil in the bedroom does seem a bit odd but it wasn’t the tidiest of homes

Online Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2017, 10:33:AM »

Oooweeeree that looks all scrunched up tin foil. Tin foil in the bedroom does seem a bit odd but it wasn’t the tidiest of homes

Yes, it could have been a kitkat wrapper or something.

Online lookout

« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2017, 10:37:AM »
RP was living in a Commune in Somerset during the time of the tragedy and on receiving a phone-call from his mother of the tragedy,began his support of JB.

It had been a medium who told RP about the drug drop from an aircraft as RP had gone to see a medium to throw some light on the murders. The medium had described the killer as " black ",short and stocky  ::)
RP was tremendously religious and believed he was also psychic.

He and JB were friendly while working on the farm,RP being older too and it was his introduction to the drug scene that set others off.

RP is AP's step-brother,their father re-marrying.

Not sure if RP still believes in JB's innocence. He'll be getting on now  (b.1951 )

Online lookout

« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2017, 11:01:AM »
I can just see the witness statements ( plane landing in the field with a consignment of drugs ) ( shower broken ) ( wet-suit and bicycle ) etc.etc.  I wonder if anyone thought " what a shower of crackpots ?".

Online Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2017, 11:02:AM »
RP was living in a Commune in Somerset during the time of the tragedy and on receiving a phone-call from his mother of the tragedy,began his support of JB.

It had been a medium who told RP about the drug drop from an aircraft as RP had gone to see a medium to throw some light on the murders. The medium had described the killer as " black ",short and stocky  ::)
RP was tremendously religious and believed he was also psychic.

He and JB were friendly while working on the farm,RP being older too and it was his introduction to the drug scene that set others off.

RP is AP's step-brother,their father re-marrying.

Not sure if RP still believes in JB's innocence. He'll be getting on now  (b.1951 )

He shares the same father with AP, so they're half brothers rather than step brothers.

Online lookout

« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2017, 11:07:AM »
He shares the same father with AP, so they're half brothers rather than step brothers.

Still step brothers. My late husband's children had the same father as my children to him,but theirs was a different mother,so the relationship between our own children and his to his other wife were step-brother and step-sister. Same father,different mother. Though they're all seen as just plain brother and sister.

Online Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2017, 11:09:AM »

Still step brothers. My late husband's children had the same father as my children to him,but theirs was a different mother,so the relationship between our own children and his to his other wife were step-brother and step-sister. Same father,different mother. Though they're all seen as just plain brother and sister.

A step brother would be no blood relation, but Roland was related by blood to Anthony via his father, so they were half brothers because they had different mothers.

Offline Jane

« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2017, 11:12:AM »

That's correct. Children who share a parent are half siblings. Those who share no parent but become united by the marriage of their respective parents are step siblings. For inclusion/convenience they'll probably just be siblings.

Online lookout

« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2017, 11:18:AM »
A step brother would be no blood relation, but Roland was related by blood to Anthony via his father, so they were half brothers because they had different mothers.

A stepchild is the product of a previous mother/father to a present relationship of a mother/father.
There is a blood relation when either the mother or father remarries and has a family,the same blood group is in either sibling---------previous marriage and present.

Online Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2017, 11:19:AM »

A stepchild is the product of a previous mother/father to a present relationship of a mother/father.
There is a blood relation when either the mother or father remarries and has a family,the same blood group is in either sibling---------previous marriage and present.

If a man has children by one woman, and then later marries another woman who has children by a different man, the children would be step brothers and sisters. If the children share the same mother or father, they're half brothers and sisters.