Author Topic: if it wasnt about money.  (Read 9815 times)

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
  • The facts leading to the Simon Hall confession
Re: if it wasnt about money.
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2017, 02:00:PM »
theres seems to be a concerted effort here to distract from the main toic of the thread.

If it wasn't about money - it was because he just could - he didn't care - he was bored - needed some excitement - needed to know how it felt to murder his family in cold blood and try to get away with it
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2017, 02:02:PM »

What's with this new word you keep using ? Segway. What the dickens is a Segway ?

You didn't answer everything at all as I first asked what you'd do if you spent 32 inside your home without a glimpse of the outside world. Would you or would you not be bored ??

He sees the outside world on his TV and when he goes for daily walks round the yard

Prison is a world within a world Lookout. He won't know any different nor will he probably care

His 100"s of daily letters from his supporters will keep his mind focused on what's going on out here
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 02:04:PM by Stephanie »
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline Jane

« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2017, 02:03:PM »

What's with this new word you keep using ? Segway. What the dickens is a Segway ?

You didn't answer everything at all as I first asked what you'd do if you spent 32 inside your home without a glimpse of the outside world. Would you or would you not be bored ??

Hopefully, Lookout, I'd cut my coat accordingly. There are PLENTY who, through no fault of their own, are confined within 4 walls all their lives. There probably WOULD -given that none of us feel exactly the same on a daily basis- be times when I felt bored, but life is what it is and we all have to make the best of the situations we find ourselves in. Which I'd guess is what Jeremy has done.

Offline lookout

« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2017, 02:06:PM »
Hopefully, Lookout, I'd cut my coat accordingly. There are PLENTY who, through no fault of their own, are confined within 4 walls all their lives. There probably WOULD -given that none of us feel exactly the same on a daily basis- be times when I felt bored, but life is what it is and we all have to make the best of the situations we find ourselves in. Which I'd guess is what Jeremy has done.

Patience is a virtue.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2017, 02:12:PM »
If it wasn't about money - it was because he just could - he didn't care - he was bored - needed some excitement - needed to know how it felt to murder his family in cold blood and try to get away with it

it was rwb who said his actions were not about money wich we are starting to establish was a total lie it was only ever about for rwb.

Offline Jane

« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2017, 02:14:PM »

Patience is a virtue.

The choice is his, but it would hardly be seemly for a convicted killer to complain of boredom.

Offline Jane

« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2017, 02:19:PM »

it was rwb who said his actions were not about money wich we are starting to establish was a total lie it was only ever about for rwb.

I challenge you, then. You establish beyond a shadow of doubt, what was in RWB's else's mind. All you'll be able to do is establish what is your own opinion of it.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2017, 02:26:PM »
I challenge you, then. You establish beyond a shadow of doubt, what was in RWB's else's mind. All you'll be able to do is establish what is your own opinion of it.

well its very clear its money its proved by the fact that ap had to take him and pam to get his rightfull share.

its proved by the fact that the new speakman will excluded not jeremy but everybody exept pam.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 02:57:PM by nugnug »

Offline lookout

« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2017, 02:35:PM »
The choice is his, but it would hardly be seemly for a convicted killer to complain of boredom.

You're right-----as they'd have topped themselves before now.

Offline lookout

« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2017, 05:07:PM »
Jane,you're the one who's forever saying " it's all about me ".Well you're right ! Do you honestly think that a selfish person such as myself would think outside the family circle ? I'm too busy keeping warm,well-fed bills paid,etc etc to be worrying about anyone else. I'm not very good at sharing emotions outside my family.

Trudi of the CT amazes me-------a husband 6 children,running a business and time for JB. Now that's involvement !
A few thousand posts on a forum doesn't equate to what goes on behind the scenes supporting Jeremy,but it doesn't mean to say they're emotionally involved.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2017, 08:09:PM »
OK  I have removed many posts.

THE BEHAVOUR BY SOME POSTERS HAS BEEN APPALLING. 

GANGING UP ON OTHER POSTERS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

IF THIS BEHAVOUR DOESN'T STOP I SHALL BE BANNING THOSE RESPONSIBLE. 

TAKE THIS AS A FINAL WARNING, AND GROW UP.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 08:18:PM by maggie »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2017, 11:12:AM »

I think it was mainly about the money - he chose the money over them. People keep suggesting that the amount wouldn't be worth killing for - to them maybe but people have been murdered for a LOT less. Back then, that was a LOT of money.

Two people up here have just been sentenced to 17 years because they killed someone for a FIVER! Scum bags!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline nugnug

« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2017, 11:15:AM »
I think it was mainly about the money - he chose the money over them. People keep suggesting that the amount wouldn't be worth killing for - to them maybe but people have been murdered for a LOT less. Back then, that was a LOT of money.

Two people up here have just been sentenced to 17 years because they killed someone for a FIVER! Scum bags!

the money certainly gives Jeremy a good reason to comit the money also gives mugford a good rason to lie money also gives rwb a good reason to plant evidence.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2017, 11:18:AM »
the money certainly gives Jeremy a good reason to comit the money also gives mugford a good rason to lie money also gives rwb a good reason to plant evidence.

How does it give Julie a reason to lie?
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2017, 11:19:AM »

These are your own projections. What you are asserting is all parties were manipulative but have provided no evidence to show this