Author Topic: if it wasnt about money.  (Read 9936 times)

Offline lookout

Re: if it wasnt about money.
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2017, 10:20:AM »
the order of death only becomes important after jeremys conviction

as neviles oldest jeremy was the heir undisputed untill his conviction

he had no reason to concern himself about the order of death.

I can't imagine such a discussion taking place after a mass murder.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2017, 11:22:AM »
well it just wasnt really that important untill jeremys arest then it became very important luckly for rwb mugfords staements gave an order of death was that just pure luck.

Offline lookout

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2017, 11:43:AM »
well it just wasnt really that important untill jeremys arest then it became very important luckly for rwb mugfords staements gave an order of death was that just pure luck.

As if anyone really knew ? When the appx.times of death were never recorded.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2017, 11:51:AM »
no your right it wasnt andwithout mugfords evdence even if jeremy had been convicted of murder the money would rightfully belong to colin.

Offline lookout

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2017, 11:56:AM »
Certainly a portion of it,to which JB would have provided if he'd never been sent out of the way.
I wonder if the relatives made any offers to Colin,out of kindness and respect ?

Offline nugnug

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2017, 12:13:PM »
rwbs cliam in court that he wasnt intrested in the money is looking increasingly like perjury.

Offline Jane

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2017, 12:27:PM »
Certainly a portion of it,to which JB would have provided if he'd never been sent out of the way.
I wonder if the relatives made any offers to Colin,out of kindness and respect ?

However well meaning such an offer may have been, whatever the amount, it would have been in very poor taste.

Offline lookout

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2017, 12:35:PM »
However well meaning such an offer may have been, whatever the amount, it would have been in very poor taste.

Why would it ?
 Then again,it wouldn't have been handed in good faith,would it ?

Offline nugnug

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2017, 12:45:PM »
he wasnt going to offer colin anything or anybody else thats very clear he wasnt even going to offer ap his rightfull share.

he had got a will changed to cheat everybody out of there rightfull share.

Offline Jane

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2017, 12:49:PM »
he wasnt going to offer colin anything or anybody else thats very clear he wasnt even going to offer ap his rightfull share.

he had got a will changed to cheat everybody out of there rightfull share.

It wouldn't have mattered whether Jeremy or the family had made Colin a financial offer. Either would have been equally distasteful.

Offline lookout

« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2017, 12:53:PM »
I don't believe this? Are you REALLY so insensitive as to ask "Why would it"?

I'm NOT insensitive. I'm very philanthropic when it comes to helping those who were in Colin's position and therefore go the right way about it too !
As I said,JB would have slipped him a few quid-----------it's what you do,or you WOULDN'T do.

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
  • The facts leading to the Simon Hall confession
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2017, 12:54:PM »
rwb stated clearly that his motive for doing what he did wasnt money.

now if thats true why does ap need to take him to court for his share of neviles cash why doesnt rwb just give it to him.

Many psychopaths choose not to murder, preferring instead to become MP's, CEO's etc etc

Psychopaths suffer from boredom

Psychopaths seek out entertainment

The core to all psychopaths is theor deep seated need for power and control

Here are a few of Bambers traits, as evidenced;

Criminally minded/criminally versatile - weed cultivation and supply of a controlled substance

Blatant disregard for the feelings of others - burglary and robbing from his own family

Promiscuity - numerous short term relationships, one night stands, relationships with men, cheating on    partners

Grandiose sense of himself

Grandiose sense of entitlement - as evidence re his obsession with money

Blatant disregard for the safety of others

Anti social behaviour

Animal cruelty

Smear campaigns

Glib, superficial charm
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 12:55:PM by Stephanie »
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline Jane

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2017, 12:58:PM »

I'm NOT insensitive. I'm very philanthropic when it comes to helping those who were in Colin's position and therefore go the right way about it too !
As I said,JB would have slipped him a few quid-----------it's what you do,or you WOULDN'T do.

Perhaps it comes down to knowing what's appropriate from another person's perspective. Philanthropy might be better placed, in some cases, by giving to charities.

Offline lookout

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2017, 01:02:PM »
One has to laugh------" psychopaths suffer from boredom " bloody hell,isn't 32 years spent in prison a recipe for boredom,also a test for the bored psychopath ? Absolute rubbish with a capital R.
Now that is insane.

Not even a sign of a confession which could easily have brought him freedom----which he knows,but is as determined to stay put as everyone is determined to keep him there.

He's inside because he's honest. Those keeping him there are dishonest.

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
  • The facts leading to the Simon Hall confession
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2017, 01:07:PM »
Many psychopaths choose not to murder, preferring instead to become MP's, CEO's etc etc

Psychopaths suffer from boredom

Psychopaths seek out entertainment

The core to all psychopaths is theor deep seated need for power and control

Here are a few of Bambers traits, as evidenced;

Criminally minded/criminally versatile - weed cultivation and supply of a controlled substance

Blatant disregard for the feelings of others - burglary and robbing from his own family

Promiscuity - numerous short term relationships, one night stands, relationships with men, cheating on    partners

Grandiose sense of himself

Grandiose sense of entitlement - as evidence re his obsession with money

Blatant disregard for the safety of others

Anti social behaviour

Animal cruelty

Smear campaigns

Glib, superficial charm

Yep Lookout, they also require minimal sleep -

4/5 hours as they don't excerpt themselves/wear themselves out emotionally or mentally like non psychopaths
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"