Author Topic: Disadvantages in the relatives deciding themselves to fabricate the silencer:  (Read 2439 times)

Offline lookout

Failed to read and digest Adam's codswallop. :o

No wonder there are so many MOJ's and those in prison who shouldn't be !!

Offline Adam

If the police wanted to fabricate the silencer straight after the massacre, they just had to say -

'We found a silencer with blood & paint on & passed it on for testing.'

Why ask the relatives to create false WS's & commit perjury by pretending they found it ? It makes the police's fabrication attempt 10x riskier.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 03:36:PM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Adam

David has even said the police found a silencer on the day of the massacre.

The police had Sheila's blood which they could insert. They could scratch the aga & dispose of specific photo's of the aga. Then send the silencer away for testing.

It was a big frame, in a big case. Jobs, pensions, reputations & criminal charges were at stake.

Why risk making it 10x harder by involving law abiding citizens when they didn't need to ?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 03:34:PM by Adam »

Offline Adam

People claim the police fabricated the silencer for a 'noble cause' corruption.

But surely they would have enough morals to not bring in innocent relatives. Putting the relatives at risk of criminal charges & making the police's efforts 10x riskier.

There is also the chance one or all of the relatives would refuse & then report the police suggestion.

It's Sheila's blood in the silencer.

But if the relatives couldn't fabricate the silencer independently & the police wouldn't in a million years ask the relatives to lie for them, what the hell happened ?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 03:51:PM by Adam »

Offline David1819

Nug's lone wolf theory that the relatives could fabricate the silencer independently of the police has been dismissed again. The thread post shows 30 huge & obvious disadvantages & logistical impossibilities. 

30 pieces of drivel is all it shows.

Lookout, Nugs & David have failed to give one reason why the police would fabricate the silencer straight after the massacre, & then unbelievably ask the relatives to pretend they found it.

Lookout, Nugs & David have failed to provide one example of other cases where the police have been accused of asking the public to pretend they found incriminating evidence for them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_construction

David, when frustrated reverts to his bullshit 'gish gash' posts. Although did say the police had already taken a silencer. So could have just said that one had blood & paint on. Again meaning no reason to bring the relatives into the frame.

Projection.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 04:07:PM by David1819 »

Offline David1819

You have no source and are posting bullshit again.

If Simpson found a silencer on the day of the massacre, why would they need to ask the relatives to say they found a silencer just after the massacre ?

You would have to ask ACC Simpson

ESSEX CHRONICLE
TUESDAY, 17TH SEPTEMBER 1985

“Mr Simpson hit out at national newspaper reports and added:
         “A silencer was found at the farmhouse on the day
         of the killings
, but this does not have to mean
         anything that is suspicious.
         As for being blood –stained, I just don’t know. We
         are waiting to hear from ballistics experts.”
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 04:11:PM by David1819 »

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
  • The facts leading to the Simon Hall confession

Projection.

What is was David was an own goal - In other words your projection came back to bite you

Still - you are also a victim of Jeremy Bambers and it is for these reason you cannot see the wood through the trees. You fail to notice your contradictions and hypocrisy. I did it myseldf when I campaigned for SH.

“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
You would have to ask ACC Simpson

ESSEX CHRONICLE
TUESDAY, 17TH SEPTEMBER 1985

“Mr Simpson hit out at national newspaper reports and added:
         “A silencer was found at the farmhouse on the day
         of the killings
, but this does not have to mean
         anything that is suspicious.
         As for being blood –stained, I just don’t know. We
         are waiting to hear from ballistics experts.”

So
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline David1819

How on earth am I anyway emotionally involved with Jeremy Bamber and his claims of innocence ha ha ha

No. you are just emotionally involved and getting things wrong in general.

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
We all make mistakes David, even police officers

Newspapers are even prone to print typos

You are cherry picking as usual

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
No. you are just emotionally involved and getting things wrong in general.
q

More projection

Offline Adam

30 pieces of drivel is all it shows.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_construction

Projection.

You're wikipedia source shows nothing.

It was impossible for the relatives to independently fabricate the silencer straight after the massacre. Even if they could there were too many huge risks for law abiding citizens.

It is impossible for the police to fabricate the silencer straight after the massacre, then ask several relatives to lie in WS's & in court. It would make the police's fabrication 10x riskier. They didn't need to ask the relatives & could say they found the silencer themselves.

How did the silencer the relatives find have the aga paint & Sheila's blood in ?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 05:30:PM by Adam »