Author Topic: Personal Abuse of members here on the Red Forum  (Read 30181 times)

Offline David1819

Re: Personal Abuse of members here on the Red Forum
« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2018, 11:56:AM »
Apparently Vanezis has had an unblemished career?  Try telling that to Mark Dallagher.

Next she'll be arguing that Drake was unblemished  :))

The discrepancies and contradictions between Vanezis original handwritten autopsy papers and his trial testimony are irrefutable. Whether it was perjury or an honest mistake is beside the point.(I personally think its the latter)

Furthermore in paragraph 186 of the CCRCs reasons to deny an appeal in 2012. They said there was no basis to explore the possibility that the blood in the silencer was a contamination/fabrication.

Its rather obvious that the barrier between JB and his freedom is the CCRCs stonewalling. Hoping they can drag it out until JB dies in prison to save their own backsides.

Nevertheless I am sure HG will somehow find a way to blame MTQC for all of this.  Hell hath no fury like a woman blocketh on outlook.  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 11:57:AM by David1819 »

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2018, 01:49:PM »
Re Dalagher, Vanezis went some considerable way towards corroborating the other expert.  If he said it was 'highly likely' then he was wrong - because the wrong lad did 7 years for it!  Ergo, despite the judge's caveat, Vanezis effectively provided 'expert' testimony that assisted police in banging-up the wrong person.  Hardly unblemished is he? 

I'm not an epidermal expert but I do have eyeballs and the associated vision. Some people really should do themselves a favour and stop making out that 'bloodstaining' in and of itself contains properties that causes cuts, grazes and indentations upon human skin.  This case is big enough for any number of 'researchers' to discover anomalies that increasingly point towards Sheila and away from Jeremy.  It shouldn't be some kind of ego competition between competing fields - 'ooh my discovery is better than your discovery' etc.

And using the term 'conspiracy' is just some cheap generic dig - water off a duck's back tbh.  Are we supposed to believe that Jeremy's conviction happened purely by accident, as a result of police and professionals carrying out their duties either without due diligence or making errors along the way?  Or is it more likely that in a deliberate attempt to achieve a desired outcome - the police handled different witnesses (professional and otherwise) using a variety of techniques?  Some they cajoled or coached; some they tricked (like Colin's statement); some they appealed to; some they induced; some they pressurised; some they told fibs to; and to some they didn't have to do much at all... we know which ones they were don't we? 

As for Vanezis 'overlooking' minor wounds - I deny ever having claimed this.  Instead, I believe that regarding the fight wounds, at some point he was persuaded to cooperate with Ainsley and DS Jones (who we know began to court him).  The apparent opposing factor to this, is the handwritten notes which are supposedly the PM.  I do not know how complete these notes have survived.  However in this case for me personally, to paraphrase the CCRC - 'crime scene images represent stronger evidence than notes'.   
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 03:36:PM by Roch »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2018, 07:45:PM »
Re Dalagher, Vanezis went some considerable way towards corroborating the other expert.  If he said it was 'highly likely' then he was wrong - because the wrong lad did 7 years for it!  Ergo, despite the judge's caveat, Vanezis effectively provided 'expert' testimony that assisted police in banging-up the wrong person.  Hardly unblemished is he? 

I'm not an epidermal expert but I do have eyeballs and the associated vision. Some people really should do themselves a favour and stop making out that 'bloodstaining' in and of itself contains properties that causes cuts, grazes and indentations upon human skin.  This case is big enough for any number of 'researchers' to discover anomalies that increasingly point towards Sheila and away from Jeremy.  It shouldn't be some kind of ego competition between competing fields - 'ooh my discovery is better than your discovery' etc.

And using the term 'conspiracy' is just some cheap generic dig - water off a duck's back tbh.  Are we supposed to believe that Jeremy's conviction happened purely by accident, as a result of police and professionals carrying out their duties either without due diligence or making errors along the way?  Or is it more likely that in a deliberate attempt to achieve a desired outcome - the police handled different witnesses (professional and otherwise) using a variety of techniques?  Some they cajoled or coached; some they tricked (like Colin's statement); [/i]some they appealed to; some they induced; some they pressurised; some they told fibs to; and to some they didn't have to do much at all... we know which ones they were don't we? 

As for Vanezis 'overlooking' minor wounds - I deny ever having claimed this.  Instead, I believe that regarding the fight wounds, at some point he was persuaded to cooperate with Ainsley and DS Jones (who we know began to court him).  The apparent opposing factor to this, is the handwritten notes which are supposedly the PM.  I do not know how complete these notes have survived.  However in this case for me personally, to paraphrase the CCRC - 'crime scene images represent stronger evidence than notes'.
To what are you alluding?

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2018, 09:25:AM »
To what are you alluding?

Just some silly feud.  Think I'll call it a day.  :))

I am a bit worried about David though.  He's being groomed.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 10:47:AM by Roch »

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2018, 10:16:PM »
Looks like Steph is skating on thin ice on red.  Are we about to see the end of about 5,000 words per day of poisonous anti-Jeremy bile?  Accusing others of 'projecting' while constantly trying to project the Simon Hall case on to the Bamber case? She seems determined to make Bamber pay for the misdeeds of Simon Hall, who is now obviously beyond reach.   The poor bloke only took a phone call from his dad in the middle of the night.  He's ended up incarcerated for 33 years and is now taking all the shit Simon Hall should have got to boot. 

Offline David1819

« Reply #95 on: April 29, 2018, 11:00:PM »
Looks like Steph is skating on thin ice on red.  Are we about to see the end of about 5,000 words per day of poisonous anti-Jeremy bile?  Accusing others of 'projecting' while constantly trying to project the Simon Hall case on to the Bamber case? She seems determined to make Bamber pay for the misdeeds of Simon Hall, who is now obviously beyond reach.   The poor bloke only took a phone call from his dad in the middle of the night.  He's ended up incarcerated for 33 years and is now taking all the shit Simon Hall should have got to boot.

You mean she is still doing her live psychobabble commentary of this forum?  ;D

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2018, 09:26:AM »
I see Steph has finally discovered 'Daisy'.  Someone needs to prompt Steph regarding which 'Jackie' she/Daisy is referring to... in order to avoid confusing one 'Jackie' with another 'Jackie'.

Offline lookout

« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2018, 10:34:AM »
Is " Daisy " a Jackie ? All very confusing-------

Offline lookout

« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2018, 11:36:AM »
Pity their debate didn't look beyond their assumption of JB being this " monster killer " when there are other deep-rooted aspects to the case.

Ah well I suppose taking the easiest option comes as second nature to many especially when the verdict is handed to them on a plate easy peasy !! No brainwork involved.

Offline lookout

« Reply #99 on: May 06, 2018, 11:38:AM »
Empty vessels make the most noise !

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #100 on: May 06, 2018, 11:41:AM »
Pity their debate didn't look beyond their assumption of JB being this " monster killer " when there are other deep-rooted aspects to the case.

Ah well I suppose taking the easiest option comes as second nature to many especially when the verdict is handed to them on a plate easy peasy !! No brainwork involved.

Yes, that does seem to be the case on there with some posters, though not all. 

Offline lookout

« Reply #101 on: May 06, 2018, 11:56:AM »
Like the counsel members being changed last minute before the 2002 appeal-------with no reason why. This would have had a marked effect on the outcome which JB had no control over.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 11:57:AM by lookout »

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #102 on: May 08, 2018, 05:47:PM »
What is their obsession with 'every poster is actually just Mike Tesko pretending to be another poster'?  Surely even they can see the great irony in this?  The owner of their forum is notorious for having sock puppets!  They won't question that though... as it's too inconvenient for them to do so.  :))

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #103 on: May 08, 2018, 07:07:PM »
What is their obsession with 'every poster is actually just Mike Tesko pretending to be another poster'?  Surely even they can see the great irony in this?  The owner of their forum is notorious for having sock puppets!  They won't question that though... as it's too inconvenient for them to do so.  :))

Absolutely, most of us know that

The disruption Mrs Hall causes is hilarious. That forum won’t last much longer if she is the most influential poster
By the way it seems I was aware of a six part series before anyone
Let’s see how Miss Mugford fares with more air time dedicated to her part in the ‘murders’
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline lookout

« Reply #104 on: May 09, 2018, 08:29:AM »

They're just a sad bunch Roch with nothing else better to do than to slag off others. They talk about remarks made toward those we've never met  ::) yet it's exactly what they're doing to us on this forum ? Their " gang culture " is enough for me along with their forum owner who allows it to continue !!Enough said ! It was his type who landed JB where he is.