Author Topic: Personal Abuse of members here on the Red Forum  (Read 30173 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Personal Abuse of members here on the Red Forum
« Reply #120 on: June 06, 2018, 09:26:AM »
Holly xxxxxx-------think what you like. I WASN'T the one who first spoke of Dr Craig being " under the influence ".It was the person whose GP it was !! So STOP spreading and causing  your maliciousness !!
Once and for all.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 10:22:AM by maggie »

Offline lookout

« Reply #121 on: June 06, 2018, 09:30:AM »
Jeeze what a house of horrors !
Racist ? Read Angelo's posts,even his own pulled him up about them. Unless it is that you can do it but woe betide anyone else who even gives a whiff of it.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #122 on: June 09, 2018, 12:18:PM »
Jeeze what a house of horrors !
Racist ? Read Angelo's posts,even his own pulled him up about them. Unless it is that you can do it but woe betide anyone else who even gives a whiff of it.
Best not to read them lookout or respond.

Offline lookout

« Reply #123 on: June 26, 2018, 08:21:AM »
Me, a racist ? Says the one who describes me as being like Hitler when she knows my background is Jewish ! I'm reporting your insult to the Special Branch who my daughter works with !! They SEE your posts

Pity you didn't mind your own business and " find " someone who knows me for REAL and not in your cyber world ! I have NO enemies which is more than can be said for yourself ! Yes,you'd be surprised !!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 08:37:AM by lookout »

Offline lookout

« Reply #124 on: June 26, 2018, 08:32:AM »
I truly am sick of this ongoing hate-campaign when I've done nothing to anyone except to support someone who is clearly innocent.  Nor have I needed to develop a gang culture in doing so !! NASTY !!

Offline David1819

« Reply #125 on: July 06, 2018, 04:29:AM »
Lmao. Two month ago I said this to Holly on AI.

"The only person wasting everyonel's time is you. In a few month time you will be asking Myster and Caroline the exact same questions you have asked them recently.  :lol:

http://www.injusticeanywhereforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=2931&start=10200#p194633

Well lo and behold two month down the line and she is asking Caroline the same questions on the EXACT same topic I was reffering to. And getting the same answers as-if the answers given to her prior never came.  ???

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=664.msg472541#msg472541

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #126 on: July 09, 2018, 02:44:PM »
what are they actully doing lookout i long sice stop bothering to read that forum.

Offline David1819

« Reply #127 on: August 11, 2018, 01:47:PM »
what are they actully doing lookout i long sice stop bothering to read that forum.

Unfortunatley that place has just been brought to my attention.

ActualMat writes -

"He dislikes Holly. I think it's clear the intention was that he hoped people would think it was her who had apparently PM'd him, two birds with one stone."

You couldn't be further from the truth. The person in question has active accounts on both Blue and Red. Spends a lot of time here but seldom posts anything in the public threads. I am not the only one who gets PMs from this user. So it may be possible for some here to work out who this user is.

I did not wish to bring this up. But felt I had to in order to defend myself from someone's delusional ideas and accusations about me.

I am disappointed by the assumption you made. If you think I am that way inclined, then you have bought into way too much malicious gossip.  :-\
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 01:51:PM by David1819 »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #128 on: August 11, 2018, 03:23:PM »
Unfortunatley that place has just been brought to my attention.

ActualMat writes -

"He dislikes Holly. I think it's clear the intention was that he hoped people would think it was her who had apparently PM'd him, two birds with one stone."

You couldn't be further from the truth. The person in question has active accounts on both Blue and Red. Spends a lot of time here but seldom posts anything in the public threads. I am not the only one who gets PMs from this user. So it may be possible for some here to work out who this user is.

I did not wish to bring this up. But felt I had to in order to defend myself from someone's delusional ideas and accusations about me.

I am disappointed by the assumption you made. If you think I am that way inclined, then you have bought into way too much malicious gossip.  :-\

'Far be it from you to gossip eh'? Careful David, careful!

The only one here delusional is you - still you're causing trouble - you just WILL NOT learn!

Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Adam

« Reply #129 on: August 11, 2018, 03:27:PM »
A poster is feeding David information but he can't say who.

Reminds me of his 'forensic evidence breakthrough' he couldn't reveal.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline David1819

« Reply #130 on: August 11, 2018, 03:59:PM »
'Far be it from you to gossip eh'? Careful David, careful!

The only one here delusional is you - still you're causing trouble - you just WILL NOT learn!

Anything else you want to broadcast from the projector room?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #131 on: August 11, 2018, 04:22:PM »
Anything else you want to broadcast from the projector room?

Well, for starters you can stop emailing me - seriously David, go away!

Offline David1819

« Reply #132 on: August 11, 2018, 04:36:PM »
A poster is feeding David information but he can't say who.

Reminds me of his 'forensic evidence breakthrough' he couldn't reveal.

I can say who. But its not the right thing to do is it?

Anyone is welcome to PM and ask me. If they can give good reason to justify me giving them the answer. I will give them the answer.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 04:37:PM by David1819 »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #133 on: August 11, 2018, 05:04:PM »
I can say who. But its not the right thing to do is it?

Anyone is welcome to PM and ask me. If they can give good reason to justify me giving them the answer. I will give them the answer.

Yes, I'd like the answer because I'm sick of snakes in the grass - lets FLUSH them out! You can email me but I can't promise I won't out them because I will!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 05:19:PM by Caroline »

Offline David1819

« Reply #134 on: August 11, 2018, 06:08:PM »
Yes, I'd like the answer because I'm sick of snakes in the grass - lets FLUSH them out! You can email me but I can't promise I won't out them because I will!

That defeats the whole point of only telling someone with good reason to know.  :-\