Author Topic: Personal Abuse of members here on the Red Forum  (Read 6448 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Personal Abuse of members here on the Red Forum
« Reply #105 on: May 09, 2018, 08:44:AM »
P.S. As for the so-called " nude pic " scenario,if you were to contact the RIGHT person,you'd know the truth about that media lie ! What is written about it couldn't be further from the truth and that's from someone who KNEW the TRUTH ! You poor pathetic people,you know nothing---------though I know that you all believe what the papers say.Sad not to have a mind of your own !

I'd rather hear the truth !

Offline lookout

« Reply #106 on: May 09, 2018, 09:00:AM »
To Justice--------I still have the very kind pm's that you sent to me when I was going through a " rough time ". Were these sentiments genuine or is there another side to you ? I'm surprised at you.
It was after yours and Sami's pm's that you both left.

Offline lookout

« Reply #107 on: May 09, 2018, 10:06:AM »
One can also " gloat " about having had an idyllic childhood and NOT necessarily because they hadn't !!
"Gloating" ISN'T my forte,but it would appear best left to others ! ?. Neither have I an axe to grind !!!

Offline lookout

« Reply #108 on: May 09, 2018, 10:13:AM »
How is it that I " hide behind an ID ?" when your friend writes silly puns using my name ?
The ones who are hiding are you lot !! only 2 maybe 3 use your given names. ::)

I've NOTHING to hide,have you ??

Online Roch

« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2018, 10:15:AM »
They talk about remarks made toward those we've never met..

I find their attitude towards the deceased relatives pretty disgusting tbh.  They are so busy trying to fawn over the other relatives.  Weird. 

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #110 on: May 09, 2018, 10:15:AM »
Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.
"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

"The idea that he could invent a tale of a killing spree by a mentally disturbed woman to be lent credibility by further violent episodes over the following decades is hard to credit."

Online Roch

« Reply #111 on: May 09, 2018, 09:03:PM »
Thinking of registering on red forum as either 'ActualRoch' or 'RealRoch'.  Seems like those prefixes are a tried and tested method to post shit-stirring tripe.

Online Roch

« Reply #112 on: May 09, 2018, 09:28:PM »
To Justice.

Cheap digs aside, I'd have Justice back over here. I liked his stubbornness and 'call a spade a spade' attitude.   I remember him as Ralph also.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #113 on: May 09, 2018, 09:30:PM »
Thinking of registering on red forum as either 'ActualRoch' or 'RealRoch'.  Seems like those prefixes are a tried and tested method to post shit-stirring tripe.

Don’t waste your time.

It has become a cesspit for the undesirables who are banned from this forum. It serves a good purpose. I think of it as a virus quarantine like on a computer.  ;D
"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

"The idea that he could invent a tale of a killing spree by a mentally disturbed woman to be lent credibility by further violent episodes over the following decades is hard to credit."

Online Roch

« Reply #114 on: May 09, 2018, 09:35:PM »
Don’t waste your time.

It has become a cesspit for the undesirables who are banned from this forum. It serves a good purpose. I think of it as a virus quarantine like on a computer.  ;D

Steph Hall runs the show over there. Fair play to her for taking control of the rabble. She's pushed Hollie out of the equation and obviously has John over a barrell (oo-er missus).  :))
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 09:43:PM by Roch »

Offline lookout

« Reply #115 on: May 10, 2018, 09:05:AM »
Ah,but are Steph's sentiments towards JB a mirror image of SH ? I think they are and sadly add nothing to JB's circumstances in this separate case. Two totally different characters in every way and you can't compare the two ! Two different sets of circumstances in the supposed murders.

Why is this debate such an issue to the reds towards those of us who vote innocent ?
Why is it such a problem ?

Offline Nigel

« Reply #116 on: May 21, 2018, 02:34:PM »
To all the Haters on 'the red' I'm sick of your name calling.
False accusations and 'Nasty Nigel' this and that.

So I have done a video for you...

https://youtu.be/sfcsOH1Se7w
I slow down for a speeding police car, don't you?

6.01pm on Friday 6th September 1985 'Part 2' of the case began.

Offline lookout

« Reply #117 on: May 27, 2018, 09:31:AM »
Where ignorance is bliss  ::)-------------I don't happen to have seen ALL posts as I've had better things to do. Obviously you shower on red seem to have problems ? Get a life !!

Offline lookout

« Reply #118 on: May 27, 2018, 09:36:AM »
Those who've had a decent upbringing don't post such vile untrue comments about others !! The chip- on-shoulder brigade whose world owes them a living aww diddums.

Offline lookout

« Reply #119 on: June 05, 2018, 07:15:PM »
Oh God they're all kicking off again on red with their Holier than Thou attitudes  ::) Two-faced lot !!