Author Topic: FORUM SPATS  (Read 15463 times)

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
  • The facts leading to the Simon Hall confession
Re: FORUM SPATS
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2017, 03:35:PM »
Because over a relatively short period of time, I perceived a change attitudes towards Kaldin, when it became clear they were potentially moving further away from guilt and towards innocence.

And whilst you were obsessing over your attitude toward 'supporters' you took your eye off the ball regarding the rest of us and how we are being treated

You focused your attention on your perceived notion because of your clear and apparent bias

Then ngb stepped in, in your favour - agreeing with your perception at that time.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 03:40:PM by Stephanie »
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2017, 03:40:PM »
So you are saying Kaldin was bullied into submission ha ha come off it Roch you're smarter than that

Aren't you  ;D >:( :) ;)

I don't know what you mean - you must be reading my post the wrong way?

Offline lookout

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2017, 03:41:PM »
But you're not on the receiving end of it, are you? If you care to read his last side swipe ate me you won't fail to miss its sexual connotation, although, from the way you've upheld comments from certain other quarters -and it's OK, I'm not pointing a finger at something I've probably done myself- you may not think it's important. I can assure you that, publicly, bringing another person's sexuality into question. is entirely UNACCEPTABLE.

I'm on the receiving end of crap every day,or time that I'm on this forum,so perhaps I was too pre-occupied to have seen whatever post it was. However,when the crap lands in your backyard-----it's not nice,is it !!! ???

Offline Jane

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2017, 03:44:PM »
Because over a relatively short period of time, I perceived a change attitudes towards Kaldin, when it became clear they were potentially moving further away from guilt and towards innocence.

Might that have been around the time that I perceived a personality change in Kaldin, during which he became neither supporter nor detractor, but someone playing the childish game of "Why?" for their own amusement. I put this to then several times. There was no response. Not all of us here have a fervent belief either way and it can be used to advantage.

Offline lookout

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2017, 03:50:PM »
One thing for sure Kaldin would have seen a massive difference on the forum----not for the good either.
If he'd appeared as a staunch guilter would attitudes towards him have been different ? OF COURSE THEY WOULD.!

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2017, 03:51:PM »
Bullying can be displayed in both a covert and overt way and there are varying methods used by bullies.

https://bullyingnoway.gov.au/WhatIsBullying/Pages/Types-of-bullying.aspx

Who are the offenders?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 03:55:PM by Stephanie »
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline Jane

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2017, 03:53:PM »

I'm on the receiving end of crap every day,or time that I'm on this forum,so perhaps I was too pre-occupied to have seen whatever post it was. However,when the crap lands in your backyard-----it's not nice,is it !!! ???

As are most of us in some way, shape, or form. I guess it's part and parcel of forum life. There are certain adjectives Jackie uses which are just her way of saying Hi. One becomes oblivious, although on occasions it's amusing. However, there's crap of the acceptable type, which generally occurs during interaction,  and there's crap which ISN'T and is targeted at a poster who has no dealings with their attacker.

Offline lookout

« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2017, 03:58:PM »
As are most of us in some way, shape, or form. I guess it's part and parcel of forum life. There are certain adjectives Jackie uses which are just her way of saying Hi. One becomes oblivious, although on occasions it's amusing. However, there's crap of the acceptable type, which generally occurs during interaction,  and there's crap which ISN'T and is targeted at a poster who has no dealings with their attacker.

Speaking of which I have Stephanie on ignore but it still doesn't stop her abuse towards me and that's even without me opening my mouth. So what's your answer to that  seeing as you know everything.?

Someone outside this forum is telling me and has told me to leave.

Offline Jane

« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2017, 03:58:PM »
One thing for sure Kaldin would have seen a massive difference on the forum----not for the good either.
If he'd appeared as a staunch guilter would attitudes towards him have been different ? OF COURSE THEY WOULD.!

Looking at it objectively, Lookout, I'd have applied the same conclusion which ever side they CLAIMED to support. Those posts would STILL have taken the form of the "Why?" game.

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2017, 04:09:PM »

Speaking of which I have Stephanie on ignore but it still doesn't stop her abuse towards me and that's even without me opening my mouth. So what's your answer to that  seeing as you know everything.?

Would you like me to provide examples of your abusive posts towards me?

And  what's with the victim mentality anyway? You seem to blow hot and cold whenever it suits

Offline Jane

« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2017, 04:11:PM »

From how I read how your posts are responded to, it seems to me that few interact with you. There are a small number who agree, but most responses are from those who disagree and with whom you're likely to be a tad prickly so they become equally -or MORE- prickly in return. Someone OUTSIDE of the forum, telling you to leave is a very different matter. How does a non forum member know you to be a member of this forum and how, unless they have your email addy, do they manage to contact you? Is their suggestion malevolent, OR are they offering you something better? Perhaps one of the reasons why you experience me as "knowing everything" is because I go on asking questions until I find satisfactory answers.

Offline lookout

« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2017, 04:12:PM »
Looking at it objectively, Lookout, I'd have applied the same conclusion which ever side they CLAIMED to support. Those posts would STILL have taken the form of the "Why?" game.

All you and Caroline have asked me is WHY this,that and the other when I've posted.Can't you see this ?? Like I said,you don't like it when the tables are turned.
Kaldin was only doing what you and Caroline have been doing since changing stance.

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2017, 04:24:PM »
From how I read how your posts are responded to, it seems to me that few interact with you. There are a small number who agree, but most responses are from those who disagree and with whom you're likely to be a tad prickly so they become equally -or MORE- prickly in return. Someone OUTSIDE of the forum, telling you to leave is a very different matter. How does a non forum member know you to be a member of this forum and how, unless they have your email addy, do they manage to contact you? Is their suggestion malevolent, OR are they offering you something better? Perhaps one of the reasons why you experience me as "knowing everything" is because I go on asking questions until I find satisfactory answers.

What I cannot fathom Jane is why those members who interact with her don't PM her to give her advice, which she may find helpful, instead of her having to seek advice off the forum from other quarters. And what advice, if any, is she being given?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 04:29:PM by Stephanie »

Offline lookout

« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2017, 04:31:PM »

Ex member.

Offline Jane

« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2017, 04:31:PM »

All you and Caroline have asked me is WHY this,that and the other when I've posted.Can't you see this ?? Like I said,you don't like it when the tables are turned.
Kaldin was only doing what you and Caroline have been doing since changing stance.

I concur that Caroline and I will challenge everything you say that we believe the FACTS to be wrong. We both have the qualifications to KNOW when it's wrong. I have my notes and books that I can refer to and I'm lucky enough to know people I can ask for verification, PLUS I'm more than ready to admit if I don't know something or if I've made a mistake. I see no shame in it. How else does one learn? Kaldin held threads to ransom for hours over things which ware no more than the opinion they CHOSE to apply to it. My feeling is that whatever Caroline and I said, they'd have said exactly the opposite. The result was boring and highly unintelligent bickering rather than solid debate.