Author Topic: FORUM SPATS  (Read 15477 times)

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
  • The facts leading to the Simon Hall confession
Re: FORUM SPATS
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2017, 06:56:PM »
Why do I need motives. There was pack behaviour on here a few months ago and I noticed hostility towards Kaldin very recently, so I spoke out about it.  Kaldin had already mentioned the pack behaviour towards Lookout.  Instead of looking for motives maybe you should be considering perceptions?

Why do you get out of bed in the morning Roch?

Whenever I post on the forum I experience pack mentality also. What's your perception on this Roch
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 06:59:PM by Stephanie »
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline Jane

« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2017, 07:51:PM »
I could debate with the likes of Kaldin all day without a cross word or argument whether he's for guilty,innocent or indifferent. I have with Steve and he's a staunch guilter. Along with Notsure,who's not sure and many others who've been and gone but the minute I'm left with no support,I'm targeted.
Woe betide anyone who comes along as a supporter,or who appears to be.

Maybe when nobody talks to me I have nothing in common with them.   It matters not to me, though you couldn't resist in saying that " few are actually in conversation with me " !!

Of course you could chat with people who believe the same as you, Lookout, but that's not debating and it couldn't last long because you'd run out of things to say pretty quickly. Besides which, I've not seen you have more than the odd exchange with any of them. You're NOT targeted when you're alone. You're targeted when you say something which is patently incorrect but passed off as fact as opposed to opinion. You could certainly say that if you choose not to talk to anyone it's because you don't have anything in common with them. When I said that "few are actually in conversation with you" what I meant -though it's interesting that you should turn it round to use against me- was that few have a running conversation with you, OR, if you prefer, or it makes it more acceptable, "you don't actually have running conversations with many".

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
Re: Re: FORUM SPATS
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2017, 08:15:PM »
Qualifications
What a joke, you can hardly string a sentence together and cannot do a single post without abuse
The trouble is Kaldin is far to intelligent for the two of you
He had you running around in circles

I totally disagree
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
Re: Re: FORUM SPATS
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2017, 08:18:PM »

Steph truly they are dreadful

This is an admittance of guilt Jackie

Remember that online footprint I mentioned earlier

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2017, 11:04:AM »

There was no "trepidation" on Kaldin's part, Lookout. As they said to Caroline "I'm not a shrinking violet" and if you read through their posts, you'll see this for yourself. I've witnessed nothing of the "shrinking violet" OR "trepidation" from either you, Jackie, or any other supporters, but from how you claim we've "bought it on yourselves" and that it was "tit for tat" it makes me wonder whether there may have been some collaboration?

Qualifications to challenge you when you've got it wrong and won't back down.

You raise an interesting point about collaboration Jane

I guess as Roch says it's all down to perception and as you pointed out elsewhere morality

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2017, 12:41:PM »
Why do you get out of bed in the morning Roch?

Whenever I post on the forum I experience pack mentality also. What's your perception on this Roch

Without a shadow of doubt Roch is one of the most respected members posting on this forum and has obviously had access to some very exciting news which I am sure he will share when the time is right

How someone with your background and history has the audacity to question his character or posting beggars belief
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2017, 12:42:PM »

Without a shadow of doubt Roch is one of the most respected members posting on this forum and has obviously had access to some very exciting news which I am sure he will share when the time is right

How someone with your background and history has the audacity to question his character or posting beggars belief

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sex-lies-trauma/201503/cyberstalking-the-fastest-growing-crime

Sounds like Roch is your "sidekick" Jackie
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 12:46:PM by Stephanie »

Offline susan

« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2017, 12:45:PM »

Jackie Roch is a great guy and a very honest one and he is highly respected on this forum think most will agree.

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2017, 12:49:PM »
Jackie Roch is a great guy and a very honest one and he is highly respected on this forum think most will agree.

We are back to perception again Susan

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2017, 12:50:PM »

And it appears you are Jackie's "sidekick"

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2017, 12:52:PM »

You appear to be the spokesperson for many Susan

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2017, 12:54:PM »

Do you think you are "highly respected" on this forum Susan

What point are you attempting to make anyway

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2017, 01:03:PM »

In your opinion Jackie

What makes a respectable individual and do you consider yourself to be respectable

I ask because it's important to establish YOUR perception of respectability

Of course the same would apply to Susan

Does Susan consider herself to be a respectable individual, what does Susan base her idea of respectability on

Finally, do you think Bamber sees you as a respectable individual
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 01:10:PM by Stephanie »

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2017, 01:11:PM »

its true Susan
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2017, 01:22:PM »
Thanks for the compliments but there really is no need.  I am not the perfect poster / member... honestly  :))