Author Topic: FORUM SPATS  (Read 15477 times)

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
  • The facts leading to the Simon Hall confession
Re: Re: FORUM SPATS
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2017, 05:58:PM »

Steph truly they are dreadful

What are dreadful?
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
Re: FORUM SPATS
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2017, 06:00:PM »
Who cares we all love Kaldin we have always way before you ever came on here

All the genuine people love Kaldin to bits

Who are these genuine people to which you refer

“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline Jane

« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2017, 06:01:PM »
Collaboration, you are really sick, we don't pm each other every 2 minutes and we don't sit on a forum 24/7 you are the saddest person I have ever come across
No life and bitter

Utter vulgarity..................and projection

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2017, 06:05:PM »
Utter vulgarity..................and projection

Projection you and your sidekicks favourite word
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2017, 06:06:PM »
Sounds to me like Kaldin has some self esteem issues going on

Kaldin is and always been one of the most confident people on here
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2017, 06:08:PM »
Kaldin is and always been one of the most confident people on here

You know nothing about it

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2017, 06:11:PM »
Collaboration, you are really sick, we don't pm each other every 2 minutes and we don't sit on a forum 24/7 you are the saddest person I have ever come across
No life and bitter

"No life and bitter"

I feel sorry for you in some ways because something clearly went wrong somewhere

Offline Jane

« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2017, 06:11:PM »

Projection you and your sidekicks favourite word

Well and accurately placed.

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2017, 06:11:PM »

Maggie and Ngb surely it's time this member was banned once again posting members personal details on an open forum

Stop your hypocrisy and projection

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2017, 06:13:PM »
I still cannot get my head around WHY Roch used Kaldin as his example?

What were his motives for doing so

He's been called out for goading many times before
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 06:20:PM by Stephanie »

Offline Jane

« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2017, 06:18:PM »

Maggie and Ngb surely it's time this member was banned once again posting members personal details on an open forum

You have to be the most stupid person here if you're unable to see that the title of this thread is FORUM SPATS and recognize that YOU are the person responsible for 90% of them. The thread has been running quite happily all the afternoon -which, as I've already said CAN be checked- you poke your nose in and all hell erupts. I think this is all you live for Jackie. A famous saying goes "Where there is discord, let us bring harmony". Applied to you, it SHOULD read "Where there is harmony, lets see how quickly I can rip it apart".

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2017, 06:21:PM »
You have to be the most stupid person here if you're unable to see that the title of this thread is FORUM SPATS and recognize that YOU are the person responsible for 90% of them. The thread has been running quite happily all the afternoon -which, as I've already said CAN be checked- you poke your nose in and all hell erupts. I think this is all you live for Jackie. A famous saying goes "Where there is discord, let us bring harmony". Applied to you, it SHOULD read "Where there is harmony, lets see how quickly I can rip it apart".

I agree Jane though at the core I feel it's the fear of the truth coming to the surface that is her Achilles heal

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2017, 06:35:PM »
I know nothing about Kaldin nor do I care to know anything about them its doesn't interest me one iota

But what does interest me is when Jackie comes out in support of a person

She started a thread aimed at Kaldin which I found odd especially given the fact I'd just started posting on the forum again

From that point on I watched as history repeated itself

It became fairly obvious where it was all going to end
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 07:13:PM by Stephanie »

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2017, 06:38:PM »
Thought I should bring you back to the beginning of the thread Roch

In relation to the " forum spats" last night

* Ngb came on the forum and agreed with Roch's

* I disagreed with Roch's post or Ngb"s or both - can't remember

* Ngb referred to the forum atmosphere as "almost tribal" and said he "hates bullying" - who doesn't?

* Caroline observed the forum numbers went up

Who are the bullies and what is being done about it? And where is the "almost tribal" atmosphere coming from?

I have used the below as examples

Adam
Yesterday at 07.47 PM
Can the moderators show consistancy in their moderating.
I complained when David put up a poster saying I make things up. However was told it would not be removed.
If Lookout is untouchable on here, just tell the forum why.

David
Yesterday at 07.57 PM
I doubt it. If she was ever obsessing over someone having a shower, it would be none other than her one and only Caroline.

Kaldin
Yesterday 08.50 PM
Why on earth would she be moderated for that? Don't be silly.

Caroline
Yesterday at 08.06 PM
Not really - you're acting like a 3 year old. Anyone working on a farm all day would have a shower and you know it. You went on and on about the bible cover and ended up being wrong, the same with the rifle angles - now you're arguing over this. I was perfectly polite to you but if you want want to start that BS. then I give ans good as I get!

Kaldin
Yesterday at 08.08 PM
You're the one who's answering for other posters, and you don't even know who you're speaking to some of the time.

It's just nonsense to assume that Jeremy would have had a shower that time of night, but you keep on and on insisting that he must have had one. Don't bother to threaten me - I'm not a shrinking violet myself.

Kaldin
Yesterday at 08.12 PM
Are you speaking for yourself or for Caroline now? It's difficult to tell

Kaldin
Yesterday at 08.12 PM
Oh please - you know I'm not an idiot.  ^-^
Why does saying that Jeremy didn't necessarily have a shower mean I'm not a fence sitter? Are we judging his guilt or innocence on whether he showers at night or not now?

Kaldin
Yesterday at 08.16 PM
Haha! You and your two mates spend hours discussing other posters.

Kaldin
Yesterday at 08.22 PM
Don't tell me what I thought. You're the one being absurd - insisting that someone would have had a shower is ridiculous.

Kaldin
Yesterday at 8.23 PM
No I didn't. I was merely discussing the issue of a shower or no-shower, and you and Jane got all arsy.

Jane J
Yesterday at 08:27 PM
All of which makes rather more sense than Kaldin dragging out something they appear to have absolutely no interest in other than amusement value.

Kaldin
Yesterday at 08.37 PM
Do you have a point to make or are your eyes stuck?

Maggie
Yesterday at 08.45 PM
Maybe he just feels he needs to make a point, can't see that he's doing any harm. :-)

Kaldin
Yesterday at 08:30 PM
You see who's chucking the abuse around? It's you.

Maggie:
Yesterday at 08:34 PM 
I have to say I am with kaldin Jane, I am not emotionally involved in this case anymore.  My only hope is that JB is where he should be because if he is innocent it is beyond tragic.
If he's guilty and he's in prison why should I care?  He deserves to be where he is. :-X

Maggie
Yesterday at 08:42 PM »
I sense things may be getting personal.
Can posters please stick to the debate rather than attacking the poster.  cheers

Maggie
Yesterday at 09:42 PM »
I have locked this thread until I have time to sort it out.
Maybe it's time you all changed the subject.

Kaldin
Yesterday at 09.53 PM
Who rattled your cage? You seem very bitter.

Roch
Yesterday at 10:22 PM
Kaldin was treated with relative respect, until it became abundantly clear they were robustly questioning the guilty arguments (as canvassed by the guilt favouring members and the prosecution evidence). Then the insolence began

Ngb1066
Yesterday 10.32pm
As an administrator here I try to stand back from this Roch and avoid getting involved in forum spats, but I have to say I agree with you.  I am increasingly concerned at the general forum atmosphere.  It is becoming almost tribal, and that is not good.  I hate bullying and I am afraid that is what I am increasingly seeing here now.  I really wish it would stop.

Maggie
Yesterday at 11:01 PM »
I am locking this thread and if posters continue their bullying on another thread I shall start banning. It's gone far  enough

How do we move forward from this?

Isn't it down to each and everyone of us to regulate our forum behaviours and emotions; including past and present mods

It may have gone unnoticed to you but Caroline posted that night that she "was oot"

Why?

Was she bullied?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 06:40:PM by Stephanie »

Offline lookout

« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2017, 06:55:PM »
I could debate with the likes of Kaldin all day without a cross word or argument whether he's for guilty,innocent or indifferent. I have with Steve and he's a staunch guilter. Along with Notsure,who's not sure and many others who've been and gone but the minute I'm left with no support,I'm targeted.
Woe betide anyone who comes along as a supporter,or who appears to be.

Maybe when nobody talks to me I have nothing in common with them.   It matters not to me, though you couldn't resist in saying that " few are actually in conversation with me " !!