Author Topic: FORUM SPATS  (Read 15588 times)

Offline Jane

Re: FORUM SPATS
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2017, 04:35:PM »

Ex member.

Question again, I'm afraid, but I have little -NO- knowledge of how these things work. How can an EX member have access to your pm page?

Offline lookout

« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2017, 04:40:PM »
I concur that Caroline and I will challenge everything you say that we believe the FACTS to be wrong. We both have the qualifications to KNOW when it's wrong. I have my notes and books that I can refer to and I'm lucky enough to know people I can ask for verification, PLUS I'm more than ready to admit if I don't know something or if I've made a mistake. I see no shame in it. How else does one learn? Kaldin held threads to ransom for hours over things which ware no more than the opinion they CHOSE to apply to it. My feeling is that whatever Caroline and I said, they'd have said exactly the opposite. The result was boring and highly unintelligent bickering rather than solid debate.

Your agreeing with anyone is now as rare as hens teeth so others are naturally going to pick up on this so what else do you expect other than an approach of trepidation,questioning and generally being " held to ransom  ? You've brought it on yourselves is all I can say------------tit for tat.

Erm-----------qualifications for what ?

Offline lookout

« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2017, 04:48:PM »
Question again, I'm afraid, but I have little -NO- knowledge of how these things work. How can an EX member have access to your pm page?

Doesn't have to be a pm does it ?

Offline Jane

« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2017, 04:52:PM »

Your agreeing with anyone is now as rare as hens teeth so others are naturally going to pick up on this so what else do you expect other than an approach of trepidation,questioning and generally being " held to ransom  ? You've brought it on yourselves is all I can say------------tit for tat.

There was no "trepidation" on Kaldin's part, Lookout. As they said to Caroline "I'm not a shrinking violet" and if you read through their posts, you'll see this for yourself. I've witnessed nothing of the "shrinking violet" OR "trepidation" from either you, Jackie, or any other supporters, but from how you claim we've "bought it on yourselves" and that it was "tit for tat" it makes me wonder whether there may have been some collaboration?

Qualifications to challenge you when you've got it wrong and won't back down.

Offline Jane

« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2017, 04:56:PM »

Doesn't have to be a pm does it ?

Then surely they must have your personal details. Why would you give your personal details out, AND are they telling you to "leave the forum" as a threat, OR are you telling them that you believe yourself to be under attack by those nasty guilters, ie Caroline and me, and they're telling you not to put up with it, and you should "leave the forum"?

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2017, 05:39:PM »

I haven't seen any sexual harassment ?? And I certainly wouldn't condone it if I saw it, and to involve others by surmising they'd say " bring it on " is beyond reproach.

Ditto
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
Re: Re: FORUM SPATS
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2017, 05:40:PM »
But you're not on the receiving end of it, are you? If you care to read his last side swipe ate me you won't fail to miss its sexual connotation, although, from the way you've upheld comments from certain other quarters -and it's OK, I'm not pointing a finger at something I've probably done myself- you may not think it's important. I can assure you that, publicly, bringing another person's sexuality into question. is entirely UNACCEPTABLE.

How do you expect to be treated with your vile behaviour, you are not in the slightest bit interested in the truth
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2017, 05:50:PM »
Qualifications
What a joke, you can hardly string a sentence together and cannot do a single post without abuse
The trouble is Kaldin is far to intelligent for the two of you
He had you running around in circles

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
  • The facts leading to the Simon Hall confession
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2017, 05:50:PM »
Qualifications
What a joke, you can hardly string a sentence together and cannot do a single post without abuse

Projection
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2017, 05:51:PM »

Exactly Lookout  how funny

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2017, 05:52:PM »
Qualifications

Kaldin may turn out to be a she for all we know.
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2017, 05:54:PM »

There was no "trepidation" on Kaldin's part, Lookout. As they said to Caroline "I'm not a shrinking violet" and if you read through their posts, you'll see this for yourself. I've witnessed nothing of the "shrinking violet" OR "trepidation" from either you, Jackie, or any other supporters, but from how you claim we've "bought it on yourselves" and that it was "tit for tat" it makes me wonder whether there may have been some collaboration?

Qualifications to challenge you when you've got it wrong and won't back down.

Collaboration, you are really sick, we don't pm each other every 2 minutes and we don't sit on a forum 24/7 you are the saddest person I have ever come across
No life and bitter

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2017, 05:56:PM »
Kaldin may turn out to be a she for all we know.

Who cares we all love Kaldin we have always way before you ever came on here

All the genuine people love Kaldin to bits

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2017, 05:57:PM »
Photos of me?

Unflattering?

Steph truly they are dreadful

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2017, 05:58:PM »
Who cares we all love Kaldin we have always way before you ever came on here

All the genuine people love Kaldin to bits

Sounds to me like Kaldin has some self esteem issues going on