Author Topic: What clothes was Sheila wearing in the evening ...  (Read 26281 times)

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
Re: What clothes was Sheila wearing in the evening ...
« Reply #300 on: October 09, 2017, 08:34:PM »
Yes he did, he understood the point, you didn't and just keep insisting that dirty people get into clean beds until the morning when they have a shower before they go out to work and get dirty again! Like - that makes sense?  ::)

In what way did he understand the point? He's talking about what Jeremy "should" have done - ie, have a shower. There's no "should" about it.

Some people feel that they'd prefer a shower when they get out of bed - makes them feel fresher for the day. I don't know why you find that so weird.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #301 on: October 09, 2017, 08:36:PM »
In what way did he understand the point? He's talking about what Jeremy "should" have done - ie, have a shower. There's no "should" about it.

Some people feel that they'd prefer a shower when they get out of bed - makes them feel fresher for the day. I don't know why you find that so weird.

I think you understand the point well.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #302 on: October 09, 2017, 08:36:PM »
No they like to get into a clean bed covered in farm dust and shower in the morning just before leavig again to get covered in dust! ;D ;D ;D

They might think there's no point having a shower at night if they're going to be asleep, and they'd rather have one in the morning when they can appreciate it more. If he's getting covered in dust every day it makes little difference when he has a shower - it's down to personal preference.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #303 on: October 09, 2017, 08:37:PM »
I think you understand the point well.

I understand it, I just don't agree with it, and I don't know why you think it's so logical.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #304 on: October 09, 2017, 08:38:PM »

Since he was not reported as having smelled by Police one assumes he had showered at some point. Was it in his statement?

guest2181

« Reply #305 on: October 09, 2017, 08:38:PM »
Caroline I am quite aware what happens on farms I live on one.  The point I was making not everyone showers at night some in the morning my comments were general not aiming at farmers.  I am sure if Jeremy was covered in dust he would have showered the fact he did not mention it does not mean he did not have one.  Perhaps he had one before he killed his family but it would have made more sense for him to have one after he murdered them if indeed he did murder them.

Did his house even have a shower?

Offline Jane

« Reply #306 on: October 09, 2017, 08:38:PM »
I didn't insist that they wouldn't, I said that they might not, or they might have one in the morning.

Had it been any other time than Harvest, you'd have a valid point, BUT you've argued that there was no reason -having worked the best part of a 17 hour day- why he'd be either dirty, dusty, sweaty, smelly -possibly blood spattered- whilst a balance of probabilities suggests he'd be likely to be all these things.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #307 on: October 09, 2017, 08:38:PM »
They might think there's no point having a shower at night if they're going to be asleep, and they'd rather have one in the morning when they can appreciate it more. If he's getting covered in dust every day it makes little difference when he has a shower - it's down to personal preference.

Normality goes out of the window in Bamber land! That's some hold!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #308 on: October 09, 2017, 08:41:PM »
Had it been any other time than Harvest, you'd have a valid point, BUT you've argued that there was no reason -having worked the best part of a 17 hour day- why he'd be either dirty, dusty, sweaty, smelly -possibly blood spattered- whilst a balance of probabilities suggests he'd be likely to be all these things.

Well there isn't a particular reason if he got home at 10pm. Perhaps he couldn't be bothered, perhaps he preferred to watch the TV, or whatever. Who was there to care if he was dusty or not?

He wouldn't be blood spattered when he got home at 10pm would he?

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #309 on: October 09, 2017, 08:42:PM »
I sense things may be getting personal.

Can posters please stick to the debate rather than attacking the poster.  cheers

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #310 on: October 09, 2017, 08:42:PM »
Since he was not reported as having smelled by Police one assumes he had showered at some point. Was it in his statement?

Now I've heard everything.  ;D

Maybe he had a shower the morning of 6th August!

Offline Jane

« Reply #311 on: October 09, 2017, 08:43:PM »
I have to say I am with kaldin Jane, I am not emotionally involved in this case anymore.  My only hope is that JB is where he should be because if he is innocent it is beyond tragic.
If he's guilty and he's in prison why should I care?  He deserves to be where he is. :-X

All of which makes rather more sense than Kaldin dragging out something they appear to have absolutely no interest in other than amusement value.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #312 on: October 09, 2017, 08:44:PM »
Now I've heard everything.  ;D

Maybe he had a shower the morning of 6th August!
But he had been harvesting all day. Julie's nickname for him was Stinko.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #313 on: October 09, 2017, 08:45:PM »
All of which makes rather more sense than Kaldin dragging out something they appear to have absolutely no interest in other than amusement value.
Maybe he just feels he needs to make a point, can't see that he's doing any harm. :-\

Offline susan

« Reply #314 on: October 09, 2017, 08:45:PM »
Did his house even have a shower?

Hello Hartley that is a very good point and one I cannot answer but maybe some on the forum can I honestly cannot remember this point ever being raised.