Author Topic: Bamber - Unluckiest man ever.  (Read 10660 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Bamber - Unluckiest man ever.
« Reply #120 on: May 31, 2018, 05:34:PM »
She has muddied the waters on quite a few things. The phones being one of them and obviously what she thought or really thought about Jeremy.

As time goes on the thought processes aren't the same anyway and she probably thought " anything for a quiet life ",as one does at times.

Offline Adam

« Reply #121 on: May 31, 2018, 11:29:PM »
Believe that BW has always been consistent that she never saw Bamber show any remorse.

The 1996 & 'Countdown' documentaries both have her saying she believes Bamber is guilty. She also mentions Nevill being afraid of dying in a shooting accident.

She said in a police interview that he had always been pleasant to her. I don't know if she mentioned the rats in her car incident to the police.

'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline lookout

« Reply #122 on: June 01, 2018, 09:01:AM »
Rats in a car is irrelevant. Barry George kept guns but it didn't indicate that he shot anyone so your rats scenario doesn't hold water and is just as feeble an excuse as the dyed hair and the Boss suit. Try again.

Offline Adam

« Reply #123 on: June 01, 2018, 09:32:AM »
Rats in a car is irrelevant. Barry George kept guns but it didn't indicate that he shot anyone so your rats scenario doesn't hold water and is just as feeble an excuse as the dyed hair and the Boss suit. Try again.

Obviously it shows Bamber is sick and you support a sick convicted murderer.

You're reason - 'Jeremy is innocent'.

After 33 years, it would be a start if you said why.

Offline Adam

« Reply #124 on: June 01, 2018, 09:35:AM »
Hugo Boss suit, dyed hair ? Don't recall mentioning that. Although Bob Miller & Julie have.

I go by the mountain of forensic & circumstantial evidence. Which is more constructive than just saying 'Jetemy is innocent'.

Offline lookout

« Reply #125 on: June 01, 2018, 09:46:AM »
Hugo Boss suit, dyed hair ? Don't recall mentioning that. Although Bob Miller & Julie have.

I go by the mountain of forensic & circumstantial evidence. Which is more constructive than just saying 'Jetemy is innocent'.

You need to be tested for loss of memory because it was you who mentioned the dyed hair and also umpteen hints at JB wearing a Boss suit.

Offline Adam

« Reply #126 on: June 01, 2018, 09:58:AM »

You need to be tested for loss of memory because it was you who mentioned the dyed hair and also umpteen hints at JB wearing a Boss suit.

It's true that he dyed his hair black just before the massacre. Bob Miller also says Bamber had a Hugo Boss suit at the funeral & pointed at it saying 'I'm the boss'.

I don't know whether either was mentioned at trial.

Offline lookout

« Reply #127 on: June 01, 2018, 10:23:AM »
It's true that he dyed his hair black just before the massacre. Bob Miller also says Bamber had a Hugo Boss suit at the funeral & pointed at it saying 'I'm the boss'.

I don't know whether either was mentioned at trial.

Well it seemed important to you at the time. More so than anyone else it would have seemed. I doubt even those incidentals were mentioned at trial.

Offline Adam

« Reply #128 on: June 01, 2018, 10:29:AM »
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,7320.msg346952.html#msg346952

The last time I mentioned a Hugo Boss suit was on 23rd January 2016. This was because it had been mentioned by Bob Miller on the 'Slaughter at the Farm' documentary.

Offline lookout

« Reply #129 on: June 01, 2018, 11:00:AM »
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,7320.msg346952.html#msg346952

The last time I mentioned a Hugo Boss suit was on 23rd January 2016. This was because it had been mentioned by Bob Miller on the 'Slaughter at the Farm' documentary.

And plenty of times before that.

Offline David1819

« Reply #130 on: June 01, 2018, 07:38:PM »
Oh no..

I've dyed my hair once (for mad hair day) and I also have a Hugo Boss watch..  :o How many members of my family have I massacred?

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #131 on: June 01, 2018, 07:42:PM »
Oh no..

I've dyed my hair once (for mad hair day) and I also have a Hugo Boss watch..  :o How many members of my family have I massacred?
Don't know David.  Is this a confession?  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 08:23:PM by maggie »