Author Topic: Kaldin here  (Read 1375 times)

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
Kaldin here
« on: September 07, 2017, 04:22:PM »
Hi.

I'm not exactly new as I posted on this forum many years ago, but I've been reading it again lately. I don't believe this case will ever be solved properly unless someone comes forward with some substantial new evidence, and that there are people who believe Jeremy did it, and others who believe Sheila did it. I was on the fence when I last posted, and I still am.

Offline buddy

Re: Kaldin here
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 04:39:PM »
Hi.

I'm not exactly new as I posted on this forum many years ago, but I've been reading it again lately. I don't believe this case will ever be solved properly unless someone comes forward with some substantial new evidence, and that there are people who believe Jeremy did it, and others who believe Sheila did it. I was on the fence when I last posted, and I still am.
Most on here know you Kaldin, and know your opinions. I too am a fence sitter in fact my bum gets sore at times. Fact is nothing has convinced me either way. If you have enough time in your life read Adams posts, [ I don't]. He has between 50- 200 pieces of forensic evidence, that the police never recovered.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 04:42:PM »
Hi.

Welcome back.  You were an established poster when I first joined.  I used to enjoy reading your posts.  Firm but fair regarding what was being claimed.  Forum is very different now to then.  Don't build your hopes up for a worthwhile experience.

Offline Adam

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 04:44:PM »
Most on here know you Kaldin, and know your opinions. I too am a fence sitter in fact my bum gets sore at times. Fact is nothing has convinced me either way. If you have enough time in your life read Adams posts, [ I don't]. He has between 50- 200 pieces of forensic evidence, that the police never recovered.

The police did recover it. That's why it's published evidence.

I will have to create a thread now with the sources.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 04:48:PM »

Hello buddy - it's nice to meet a fellow fence sitter.  ;D It's been so long since I posted here that I'll probably end up repeating what I said back then.

I'll have a look for Adam's posts.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2017, 04:49:PM »
Welcome back.  You were an established poster when I first joined.  I used to enjoy reading your posts.  Firm but fair regarding what was being claimed.  Forum is very different now to then.  Don't build your hopes up for a worthwhile experience.

Hello! Thank you - it's nice that I'm remembered!

Offline lookout

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2017, 08:11:PM »
Before my time,even,but nevertheless have read many of your posts. Good to have you back in the fold.

Offline Jane

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2017, 12:48:PM »
Hello and welcome, Kaldin. It's good to have a new voice, even if it's a previously heard one.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2017, 12:19:AM »

No - it's better because most of the so called 'new evidence' is now 'old news' and most of it can be explained and shown the door.
Few people have the imagination for reality