Author Topic: Yvonne Hartley  (Read 15781 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Yvonne Hartley
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2017, 10:54:PM »
Jeremy is already identified in that log as "son of Mr Bamber" As you already know the document does not say "firearms team in conversation with son of Mr Bamber"

So he's referred to as that in one sentence so has to be referred to as such throughout?  ;D ;D ;D Information was coming trough from different sources not the same source, one guy wasn't walking around taking notes! There is a CLEAR distinction made between FARM and FARM HOUSE and 'PERSON' and 'PERSONS', No one was talkimg to Sheila because Sheila was dead!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline David1819

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2017, 11:57:PM »
So he's referred to as that in one sentence so has to be referred to as such throughout?  ;D ;D ;D Information was coming trough from different sources not the same source, one guy wasn't walking around taking notes! There is a CLEAR distinction made between FARM and FARM HOUSE and 'PERSON' and 'PERSONS'

The log consists of the same handwriting throughout. Thus "Mr Bamber Junior" and "a Person" are not one of the same.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 11:58:PM by David1819 »

Offline David1819

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2017, 12:00:AM »
No one was talkimg to Sheila because Sheila was dead!

What evidence do you have to support this? and don't say "coz Jeremy dunnit" because you have no evidence to support that either.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2017, 12:37:AM »
The log consists of the same handwriting throughout. Thus "Mr Bamber Junior" and "a Person" are not one of the same.

I'm not talking about the person writing it, I'm talking about the 'people' providing it! There were various things and said and actions taken but not ALL by the same person!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2017, 12:41:AM »
What evidence do you have to support this? and don't say "coz Jeremy dunnit" because you have no evidence to support that either.

You have none that he's innocent, you just make spurious posts, supported by part documents, few links to original sources and you provide you own posts often as evidence. By the way, I looked on the red forum for the evidence you said you posted and couldn't find it.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2017, 12:55:AM »
You have none that he's innocent, you just make spurious posts, supported by part documents, few links to original sources and you provide you own posts often as evidence. By the way, I looked on the red forum for the evidence you said you posted and couldn't find it.

spurious posts supported by part docyments now were have i had that concersation i think theres another poster that does that.

Offline David1819

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2017, 01:46:AM »
You have none that he's innocent, you just make spurious posts, supported by part documents, few links to original sources and you provide you own posts often as evidence.

Lack of hypostasis and rigour mortis supports Sheila being alive. You believing Jeremy walked back from WHF to Goldhanger widens the time-frame even more. He would have to leave around 1:30am if he walked. From that basis its impossible for DI Cook to have moved her arm and PC Birds photos showing no hypostasis in Sheila. Your own version of events prevents Sheila being dead. You have to believe he used a bike and left just before 3:00am cycling really fast. To even make it a slim chance of Sheila being dead.

By the way, I looked on the red forum for the evidence you said you posted and couldn't find it.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6061.msg301199#msg301199

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2017, 07:40:AM »
Since when did Hartley's aunty get involved?  ???

Offline lookout

« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2017, 08:17:AM »
You'd be surprised  :)) :)) :)) :)) Uncle Tom Cobley's there somewhere too.

Offline Jane

« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2017, 08:19:AM »
You'd be surprised  :)) :)) :)) :)) Uncle Tom Cobley's there somewhere too.

And what a useless bunch were he and his crew!!!

Offline lookout

« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2017, 08:37:AM »
And what a useless bunch were he and his crew!!!

Not surprising really for yokels.

Offline Jane

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2017, 08:39:AM »

Not surprising really for yokels.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Caroline

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2017, 12:23:PM »
Lack of hypostasis and rigour mortis supports Sheila being alive. You believing Jeremy walked back from WHF to Goldhanger widens the time-frame even more. He would have to leave around 1:30am if he walked. From that basis its impossible for DI Cook to have moved her arm and PC Birds photos showing no hypostasis in Sheila. Your own version of events prevents Sheila being dead. You have to believe he used a bike and left just before 3:00am cycling really fast. To even make it a slim chance of Sheila being dead.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6061.msg301199#msg301199

That isn't evidence, that BS you cobble together from grainy old pictures  ;D ;D ;D ;D. You have just prived my point!

As to the red forum stuff, you told Adam you changed your mind in 2015!

Offline David1819

« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2017, 01:02:PM »
Of course 54 pieces of forensic evidence could have been made up by the police, experts, professors etc. As part of the industrial frame.

I wouldn't know. However it's all published evidence.

When the reality is it's been made up by yourself. Published nowhere other than your own posts.

How to make a list of 50 pieces like Adam.

Step 1: Take 10 pieces of outdated and refuted evidence.

Step 2: Turn those 10 pieces into bullshit by claiming they are undisputed.

Step 3: Turn those 10 pieces of Bullshit into 40 by rewording those 10 pieces of bullshit 4 times over.

Step 4: Sprincle 10 pieces of factual evidence that don't prove anything in order to make the other 40 pieces of bullshit look honest.

Done.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2017, 01:08:PM »
When the reality is it's been made up by yourself. Published nowhere other than your own posts.

How to make a list of 50 pieces like Adam.

Step 1: Take 10 pieces of outdated and refuted evidence.

Step 2: Turn those 10 pieces into bullshit by claiming they are undisputed.

Step 3: Turn those 10 pieces of Bullshit into 40 by rewording those 10 pieces of bullshit 4 times over.

Step 4: Sprincle 10 pieces of factual evidence that don't prove anything in order to make the other 40 pieces of bullshit look honest.

Done.

and if somebody does bother to refute it ignore them and post it agian.