Author Topic: Another new video.  (Read 409 times)

Offline JackieD

Re: Another new video.
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2017, 11:31:AM »
Lookout this is the stuff blockbusters are made of

None of the previous documentaries have touch on this

The absolute greed and wickedness of these people including Julie Smerchanski(nee Mugford) who was prepared to lie to put an innocent man in prison because he no longer wanted her
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 02:26:PM by JackieD »

Online lookout

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2017, 11:40:AM »
I'm quite forthright in my opinions Jackie,knowing how the mind works in some people.

Online lookout

« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2017, 01:02:PM »
The only reason why RWB lied about his financial position in court was to hang on to his supposed status in life as a " pillar of society " and a "wealthy" farmer. To my mind,those who feel that they must have this " status " are purely and simply narcissists. He'd have put his status before anything or anyone !! Lying would have been a speciality and something that would have come naturally,the family following suit as preoccupation of themselves and immediate family is a trait. Anything/anyone outside the family doesn't matter so there'd have been no compunction in sending Jeremy off to prison an innocent man.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2017, 05:59:PM »
thats was best video yet.

Online lookout

« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2017, 06:01:PM »
Yes,it's brilliant nugs and very insightful.

Offline JackieD

« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2017, 06:04:PM »
thats was best video yet.

I agree, a lot of work went into that. I am interested to see if anyone says any of it is not true

I keep posting it on twitter, great information for the documentary and very damaging

Online lookout

« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2017, 06:08:PM »
There's another newish one about the kitchen window,which is a follow-on from the previous one. That too is worth a watch.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2017, 06:09:PM »
i dident. know the jury asked the qustion directly that means they thought rwb planted the evdence as well.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 07:12:PM by nugnug »

Online lookout

« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2017, 06:21:PM »
Well I'm sure RWB no longer cares. ??? Which is the same as others who've died over these years. :o

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2017, 06:36:PM »
Though informative the whole premise is dubious to say the least, because Jeremy forfeited all the assets when he murdered his family.

Jeremy didn't murder his family, cops know this to be true because it wasn't until around 6.09am that Sheila made a '999' call from inside the farmhouse requesting ambulances to tend the wounded and dying!
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2017, 06:40:PM »
Jeremy didn't murder his family, cops know this to be true because it wasn't until around 6.09am that Sheila made a '999' call from inside the farmhouse requesting ambulances to tend the wounded and dying!
David dealt with this point a few days ago if he could explain it again in more detail.

Online lookout

« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2017, 06:48:PM »
Though informative the whole premise is dubious to say the least, because Jeremy forfeited all the assets when he murdered his family.

Jeremy wouldn't have been that foolish to have forfeited/thrown all that away,knowing who the recipients would have been. He'd have known his father wouldn't have wanted that to have happened,not in a million years.
The amounts left in the Bamber wills to the relatives said it all for me-----it bordered on the insulting after having left all the properties,land and money.
It's screaming out loud what went on.

Offline Jane J

« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2017, 07:01:PM »

Jeremy wouldn't have been that foolish to have forfeited/thrown all that away,knowing who the recipients would have been. He'd have known his father wouldn't have wanted that to have happened,not in a million years.
The amounts left in the Bamber wills to the relatives said it all for me-----it bordered on the insulting after having left all the properties,land and money.
It's screaming out loud what went on.

But Sheila's living expenses, hospital bills and the boys' schooling would have seen a very diminished inheritance, PLUS he'd have had to have worked on the farm for the rest of his father's life.

Offline JackieD

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2017, 07:05:PM »
This video is so important because most of us did not know the extent of the money involved.
The relatives definitely had a motive to set Jeremy up but we now realise what Julie Smerchanski(nee Mugford) had to lose
Jeremy probably told Julie that Neville owned property everywhere. Her greed was so great anyway shown with the cheque book fraud
Not only did she lose Jeremy but she lost out on the millions too

It looks like the relatives and Julie had the biggest motives to lie
Everything was going to Jeremy anyway

Offline Caroline

« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2017, 07:10:PM »
Lookout this is the stuff blockbusters are made of

None of the previous documentaries have touch on this

The absolute greed and wickedness of these people including Julie Smerchanski(nee Mugford) who was prepared to lie to put an innocent man in prison because he no longer wanted her

Can I have a P please Bob?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
100% GUILTY - No doubts!