Author Topic: Another new video.  (Read 410 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: Another new video.
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2017, 12:32:AM »
So, in this explanation June's body was upstairs by the main bedroom door that cops saw or identified by use of a mirror device? Interesting, albeit the 7.37am police log refers, ' the body of one dead male, and the body of one dead female, found upon entry to kitchen'!

How could June Bambers body laid upstairs at the main bedroom door, be described as having been found upon entry to the kitchen by 7.37am? And within 8 minutes (7.45am) the second body stumbled upon be described as 'a suicide' considering that in your scenario June Bambers body would be the second body in the grand scheme of things to be reported as ’found', and her death be described as 'a suicide' despite her body being riddled with no fewer that seven shots, one of which was bang smack in-between her eyes!!!

If June's was the second body found in the actual sequence of events, the first two bodies would have been described as two murders (Neville shot a total of eight times, June shot seven times)! Sheila's apparent suicide would surely have been the third body stumbled upon, not the second!

The truth behind this matter rests with the change in leadership of the firearms operation after 8.10am where it changed from PS Adams to PI Montgomery! PS Adams left the scene shortly after 9am and was not present at the scene when senior officers performed 'informatives' between around 9am and 10 am, but PI Montgomery, was!

Which in turn, is linked to the original piece of badly fragmented bullet (PV/20) retrieved from Sheila's neck during autopsy performed on 7 August 1985, which by 20 September 1985, had manifested into a 'whole' bullet, which enabled the police ballistics expert, Malcolm Fletcher, to associate 'it' as having been fired via the anshuzt rifle seen at a first floor 'box room' window from 7.15am, onwards, not on the body!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 12:33:AM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2017, 12:38:AM »
Amazing, how a rifle seen at a first floor 'box room' window by WPC Jeapes and a PC Brown at the same time the six man raid team commenced making its approach to enter the farmhouse to bring the ongoing seige to an abrupt conclusion, should end up on the body of Sheila Caffell on the main bedroom floor after 10am, and the prosecution should secure a conviction against Jeremy Bamber for the murder of his sister, and the staging of his sister's death disguising her death as a suicide, when in fact cops staged Sheila Caffells death scene, themselves!!!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2017, 12:41:AM »
Amazing, how a rifle seen at a first floor 'box room' window by WPC Jeapes and a PC Brown at the same time the six man raid team commenced making its approach to enter the farmhouse to bring the ongoing seige to an abrupt conclusion, should end up on the body of Sheila Caffell on the main bedroom floor after 10am, and the prosecution should secure a conviction against Jeremy Bamber for the murder of his sister, and the staging of his sister's death disguising her death as a suicide, when in fact cops staged Sheila Caffells death scene, themselves!!!

How did the anshuzt rifle get from its original position at the first floor box room window at around 7.15am, so that by 10 am it had found its way into Sheila Caffells possession?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2017, 12:49:AM »
How did the anshuzt rifle get from its original position at the first floor box room window at around 7.15am, so that by 10 am it had found its way into Sheila Caffells possession?

Jeremy Bamber cannot have had anything whatsoever to do with the transfer of 'that' rifle from the first floor box room window, onto the body of his sister anywhere else inside the farmhouse! That is a stone cold fact!

Once you accept this as being true, it impacts on his potential to be his sister's killer, since if Jeremy Bamber was the killer of all five members of his family, including his sister Sheila Jean Caffell, why would he leave the rifle he had used to kill everyone and his sister with, not on Sheila's body whether her body be downstairs in the kitchen, or upstairs laid on top of the bed, or upon the main bedroom floor, if his intention was to fool the police (as alleged) into accepting that his sister had killed the other four victims, and then taken her own life?

He wouldn't, he didn't, and he couldn't have!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2017, 12:57:AM »
Jeremy Bamber cannot have had anything whatsoever to do with the transfer of 'that' rifle from the first floor box room window, onto the body of his sister anywhere else inside the farmhouse! That is a stone cold fact!

Once you accept this as being true, it impacts on his potential to be his sister's killer, since if Jeremy Bamber was the killer of all five members of his family, including his sister Sheila Jean Caffell, why would he leave the rifle he had used to kill everyone and his sister with, not on Sheila's body whether her body be downstairs in the kitchen, or upstairs laid on top of the bed, or upon the main bedroom floor, if his intention was to fool the police (as alleged) into accepting that his sister had killed the other four victims, and then taken her own life?

He wouldn't, he didn't, and he couldn't have!

If the 'Officers Report' (1612) refers to the shooting initially of Sheila Caffell downstairs in the kitchen upon entry, then how could she have been shot by a bullet (PV/20) fired from the anshuzt rifle which by the time the raid team forced their way into the kitchen it was still resting against the first floor box room window at one and the same time (7.35am)?

It couldn't have...

What then of the whole bullet (PV/20) which the police ballistic expert, Fletcher, had linked and associated 'it' as having been fired via the said weapon?

Way I see it, somebody is gonna have hell to pay for tampering with this piece of crime scene ammunition, so that cops could pursue the investigation as a one gun crime, when clearly there were at least two different guns used in the shooting and killing of Sheila Caffell!

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2017, 01:29:AM »
Though informative the whole premise is dubious to say the least, because Jeremy forfeited all the assets when he murdered his family.

well of course he did be pointless planting the silenver otherwise.

Offline notsure

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2017, 07:48:AM »
https://youtu.be/HHAnLJOIw7k

Is this one a record, at over 26 minutes.

Hopefully Mike's next video will be more effective.

Very informative video and confirms motive that the relatives framed Jeremy. I can only feel that poor Neville and June must be turning in their graves knowing what their family have done to Jeremy. It's dispicable, there should be some prosecutions and only confirms the police are crooked by not Pershing these crimes.

Offline Adam

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2017, 08:06:AM »
I have only watched up to the point where it suggests RB expertly but his own blood into the silencer.

I'm sure it continues to suggest for another 23 minutes that previous law abiding citizens framed a relative of killing his family. With a little help from the police, experts, Julie, Mary Mugford, James Richards, the DPP, Judge, defence team, COA, CCRC, police complaints authority & judicial review panel.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 08:08:AM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2017, 08:06:AM »
Very informative video and confirms motive that the relatives framed Jeremy. I can only feel that poor Neville and June must be turning in their graves knowing what their family have done to Jeremy. It's dispicable, there should be some prosecutions and only confirms the police are crooked by not Pershing these crimes.

It doesn't confirm that, if it did, we wouldn't be discussing it.
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline notsure

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2017, 08:17:AM »

Morning Caroline. we seem to be up early on a weekend. 😀

It does confirm it imo.and of course it's only my take on it but it angers me that no action was taken when clearly the family comity led criminal acts.

Another interesting point it said it was the late Barbara , I didn't know she had died. Were we discussing this a while back and no one knew for sure.

Offline notsure

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2017, 08:19:AM »
I have only watched up to the point where it suggests RB expertly but his own blood into the silencer.

I'm sure it continues to suggest for another 23 minutes that previous law abiding citizens framed a relative of killing his family. With a little help from the police, experts, Julie, Mary Mugford, James Richards, the DPP, Judge, defence team, COA, CCRC, police complaints authority & judicial review panel.

Where does it say that he expertly put his own blood in the silencer? Stop making things up, if that's your opinion of what you seem to think they are implying suggesting say that! There isn't any need to make a sarcastic comment about it.  And if you haven't watched it you can't be sure what the next 23 minutes say can you.

Offline Adam

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2017, 08:30:AM »
Where does it say that he expertly put his own blood in the silencer? Stop making things up, if that's your opinion of what you seem to think they are implying suggesting say that! There isn't any need to make a sarcastic comment about it.  And if you haven't watched it you can't be sure what the next 23 minutes say can you.

Stop making things up.

I said 'suggest'.

It says RB had the same blood type as Sheila when mentioning the silencer. If that isn't suggesting something on an official Bamber video, then nothing is.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 08:32:AM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Jon2

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2017, 08:48:AM »
Probably all lies !

Offline JackieD

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2017, 10:59:AM »
Morning Caroline. we seem to be up early on a weekend. 😀

It does confirm it imo.and of course it's only my take on it but it angers me that no action was taken when clearly the family comity led criminal acts.

Another interesting point it said it was the late Barbara , I didn't know she had died. Were we discussing this a while back and no one knew for sure.

It's great you are no longer not sure

Brilliant video

Motive motive motive

Online lookout

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2017, 11:19:AM »
The video sickened me when I thought of the many dishonest people,without morals of course,who would have fought tirelessly to obtain the properties and lands. A temptation for those who in the 80's were struggling,as a lot were,who feared for their futures.
This was a one-off perfect opportunity for those who hated someone intensely and also hated the thought of an " outsider " Lording it over everyone and everything,to grab the bull by the horns and " do something about it ".
Would/could anyone else do it ??