Author Topic: Why Did JB Have His Category Status Downgraded So Quickly By Prison Authoritys  (Read 2015 times)

Offline Hartley.

Ok Hartley, I've seen your posts over the years and you are without doubt one of my favourite posters.

No, I don't have all the details you have, I've not studied them as you have.  All I do have is my own experience and understanding at the time.

I've forgotten where it came from however Jeremy and I were told Julie left the UK and was given a new identity.   We could not find her when we searched for her in Canada, but hey, we had little technology compared to today.   Today, as is well noted, we all know about her and where she is.   Knowing that, did she then decide to go back to the name Julie when married?  Also, it would cover up the fact that she was originally given a new identity by the police.   And it's worked if that is the case.
But I'm telling you, all those years ago....we were she had a new identity and was helped to start a new life.

Doubt me, that's fine.  It doesn't take much to have records on the internet changed when you have people in authority trying to cover their tracks.  Meaning, what you see on the internet now, is not what happened all those years ago.

I'm not trying to argue with you AA. What you say is simply untrue. You may however have been led to believe something.

Offline JackieD

No they can't you have to allow them to see it so you have it private for a reason and I believe that reason is because it's nothing like you claim it to be. That's what I believe and from your past history, I imagine others would agree - just not to your face.

Ngb can have access to any of my passwords at any time that should shut you up once and for all

Offline Jane J

Ngb can have access to any of my passwords at any time that should shut you up once and for all

Haven't we been down this road before, Jackie? When Ngb confirmed that you contacted PH, not the other way round, as you had claimed. I feel sure he'd rather NOT be called in to sort you out at every turn.

Offline Hartley.

Totally agree Caroline, like it or not Julie put herself up there and I think tells a lot of truth, she has now done well for herself and earning well over $100,000 a year in a role of schools director, seems to have trust from authorities in the process.

Julie Smerchanski — who pulled in $126,440 in 2011,

https://www.winnipegsd.ca/About%20WSD/superintendents-office/Pages/WSDDirectors.aspx

There was an article in the Canadian press during the 2012 application to the CCRC which was somewhat abrasive towards Julie. It paraphrased McKay. May I ask if this was something put out by McKay and NGB?

Offline Hartley.

There was an article in the Canadian press during the 2012 application to the CCRC which was somewhat abrasive towards Julie. It paraphrased McKay. May I ask if this was something put out by McKay and NGB?

I didn't mean to quote you Justice.

Offline justice

• Veteran Member
Yes I can remember it Hartley, McKay also said this,
"She was a key witness," McKay said, though he emphasized, "No one considered that her evidence alone convicted Bamber."

Envy kills,” the Pope said. “It does not tolerate others having something that I do not have. And it always suffers, because the heart of an envious or jealous person suffers. It is a suffering heart!” It is a suffering that desires “the death of others

Offline JackieD

It must also be remembered that outside of her social group Julie had a family -mother, brother, step-father- who was supporting her. Are we to believe that they, too encouraged her in a lie? MORE to add to the conspiracy theory?

Well they obviously thought it was better to lie than see Julie serving a long prison sentence
I'm pretty sure they warned Julie how long the sentence could be

Offline JackieD

Haven't we been down this road before, Jackie? When Ngb confirmed that you contacted PH, not the other way round, as you had claimed. I feel sure he'd rather NOT be called in to sort you out at every turn.

Once again your evil jealous personal attacks have started

I have a twitter account with 2000 followers and I could not give a toss if you believe me or not buts a brilliant platform to give a blow by blow account of any up to date information on (Julie Smerchanski(nee Mugford

Offline Jane J

Well they obviously thought it was better to lie than see Julie serving a long prison sentence
I'm pretty sure they warned Julie how long the sentence could be

Oooh! I didn't know they were experts in custodial sentences :o :o

Offline justice

• Veteran Member
I didn't mean to quote you Justice.
Its ok Hartley, I think the defence has had its chance with Julie, they didn't show much at trial and they had their chance at the appeal, makes you wonder why they never pushed her, was Bamber and his team afraid she could have been more damaging?  Although I don't agree with certain things and actions she took, how many times do we see spouses/girlfriends lying to protect or out of fear their partners?
Envy kills,” the Pope said. “It does not tolerate others having something that I do not have. And it always suffers, because the heart of an envious or jealous person suffers. It is a suffering heart!” It is a suffering that desires “the death of others

Offline JackieD

The lawyer's answer might be that Sheila wasn't on trial-Jeremy was. Remember we are dealing with a master manipulator, who had planned the "perfect crime" for months, a classic piece of management legerdemain whilst seated in a cannabis-filled haze inside the tractor for hours on end, his way of avenging his comparative impotence in the management decisions made at boardroom level and from which he felt excluded.

Your posts are laughable Steve
Jeremy the master manipulator??

Yes of course that's how he behaved handing Ann Eaton the keys to the farm

Telling Mugford he was responsible for the murders and then dumping her

At least I hav a chuckle at your posts

Offline Jane J

I have a twitter account with 2000 followers and I could not give a toss if you believe me or not buts a brilliant platform to give a blow by blow account of any up to date information on (Julie Smerchanski(nee Mugford

Hehee!!! Caught you looking again, haven't I? Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the nastiest of us all? I'll bet it tells you the truth every time you look in in, doesn't it? And I don't give a toss if you have 2 million followers. Followers mean zilch to the balanced amongst us.

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
Your posts are laughable Steve
Jeremy the master manipulator??

Yes of course that's how he behaved handing Ann Eaton the keys to the farm

Telling Mugford he was responsible for the murders and then dumping her

At least I hav a chuckle at your posts
Yes he has even hoodwinked you Jackie..

Offline Aunt Agatha

It must also be remembered that outside of her social group Julie had a family -mother, brother, step-father- who was supporting her. Are we to believe that they, too encouraged her in a lie? MORE to add to the conspiracy theory?

Not so much as lied - more gently persuaded not to tell the truth.

Offline justice

• Veteran Member

You sound like a stalker Jackie, hope your not putting yourself liable or is that why you choose your followers?

The test: A tweet is potentially libellous in England and Wales if it damages someone's reputation "in the estimation of right thinking members of society". It can do this by exposing them to "hatred, ridicule or contempt". It is a civil offence so you won't be jailed but you could end up with a large damages bill. The rules also apply to re-tweets.

The only way to be completely safe is to avoid tweeting gossip unless you know for a fact that it is true.

Have you got proof yet about Julie not wearing knickers?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 08:20:PM by justice »