Author Topic: Should we worry about president Trump?  (Read 3106 times)

Offline buddy

Should we worry about president Trump?
« on: September 06, 2017, 03:54:PM »
I think we should. If it comes to the worse he will hunker in his bunker whilst the rest of us are left in the crap.
IMO he is not presidential material but a bully, and big head.
I hope he does not strike first in NK, or we will really be in the crap.

Offline Caroline

Re: Should we worry about president Trump?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 04:00:PM »
I think we should. If it comes to the worse he will hunker in his bunker whilst the rest of us are left in the crap.

I think that's a given Buddy. Both him and Kim Jong whatshisface should never be anywhere near a box of matches never mind a nuclear warhead. Who'd have thought the world would be held to ransom by a par of  lunatics with bad hair!  :-\
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline buddy

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 04:04:PM »
I think that's a given Buddy. Both him and Kim Jong whatshisface should never be anywhere near a box of matches never mind a nuclear warhead. Who'd have thought the world would be held to ransom by a par of  lunatics with bad hair!  :-\
At least we agree on something Caroline. I love the bad hair thing.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 04:08:PM »
At least we agree on something Caroline. I love the bad hair thing.

We would most likely agree on a lot of things Buddy - just maybe not on Bamber.  :)
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline buddy

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2017, 04:14:PM »
We would most likely agree on a lot of things Buddy - just maybe not on Bamber.  :)
You are right Caroline. :))

Offline buddy

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 04:24:PM »
Trump._ All Mexicans are murderers, rapists, and bad hombres, and I assume some are good people.
So there are no American murderers rapists, and bad hombres?
Some would have us believe that the same goes for muslims, but most know this is not true.

Offline Jane

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 04:57:PM »

Someone should have told him that he can't run a country like he runs a company, and someone should tell The Young Leader he might be safer running a company than a country.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2017, 05:26:PM »
i think he thinks hes still aprentice becouse he seems to fire somone every week.

Offline lookout

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2017, 05:43:PM »
No,Trump doesn't bother me,but Kim Jong Un does. Why the devil nobody has got rid of him before now,I don't know. I'm sure it would be easier to take him out rather than him taking out millions. The man's insane with power !! A born psychopath.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2017, 06:10:PM »
Trump._ All Mexicans are murderers, rapists, and bad hombres, and I assume some are good people.
Some would have us believe that the same goes for muslims, but most know this is not true.
Think it's pretry obvious Trump is a narcissistic psychopath, he shows all the signd. .. impulsive,  irrational, sympathy seeker? racist risk taker etc etc.  Think they deserve each other but would appreciate if they played their stupid games other than on this beautiful planet. With luck they will both be assassinated before too long. 
I don't believe N Korea has the power to reach the US yet and they are both posturing but it's a very dangerous game as they are both unstable imo.

Offline Jane

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2017, 06:17:PM »
Think it's pretry obvious Trump is a narcissistic psychopath, he shows all the signd. .. impulsive,  irrational, sympathy seeker? racist risk taker etc etc.  Think they deserve each other but would appreciate if they played their stupid games other than on this beautiful planet. With luck they will both be assassinated before too long. 
I don't believe N Korea has the power to reach the US yet and they are both posturing but it's a very dangerous game as they are both unstable imo.

The adage would have us believe "Better the devil you know". In the past, I've believed it. However, I can't imagine there could follow ANY worse than the posturing pair we're now witnessing. I'm convinced that any change to them would have to be for the better.

Offline susan

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2017, 06:30:PM »
i think he thinks hes still aprentice becouse he seems to fire somone every week.

Hahaha nice one Nugs so funny :))

Offline David1819

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2017, 06:39:PM »

::)

No doubt, Trump has said many controversial things. But did Trump actually say "all Mexicans are  murderers and rapists?"

This is what he actually said

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Now compare that to what you said he said  ::)

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2017, 06:45:PM »
::)

No doubt, Trump has said many controversial things. But did Trump actually say "all Mexicans are  murderers and rapists?"

This is what he actually said

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Now compare that to what you said he said  ::)
You are splitting hair's imo
 Anyone, never mind the President of the USA, who does not condemn all members of the KKK, all supporters of neo nazi parties etc. is beyond contempt imo.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 06:46:PM by maggie »

Offline David1819

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2017, 06:47:PM »
You are splitting hair's imo
 Anyone, never mind the President of the USA, who does not condemn all members of the KKK, all supporters of neo nazi parties etc. is beyond contempt imo.

::)  ::)