Author Topic: Why Did JB Have His Category Status Downgraded So Quickly By Prison Authoritys  (Read 2024 times)

Offline JackieD

Sniff ......... sniff - I can smell BS - Oh Hi there Jackie  ;D ;D

The laughs on you Caroline as per usual because anyone genuine can look at my twitter account whenever they like
But your not genuine are you

Offline susan

She's already paid a mental price and it's now time to leave her alone.

http://youknowwhokilledyoudontyou.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/julie-mugford-afraid-for-her-life.html

Steve I agree I think Julie will have paid a mental price but as she lives in Canada I doubt she will read what the forum says about her.

Offline JackieD

Steve I agree I think Julie will have paid a mental price but as she lives in Canada I doubt she will read what the forum says about her.
I think your wrong Susan, I think she probably reads it frequently

Offline susan

I think your wrong Susan, I think she probably reads it frequently

Hi Jackie
you could well be right but I do think she has a close supporter on here defending her.

Offline Aunt Agatha

Hi Jackie
you could well be right but I do think she has a close supporter on here defending her.

It was a few years ago that her children's social media posts where found, then hers and her husbands.  She was vilified by some Bamber supporters.... they found the school she worked at as Head Teacher (I think) and continued to post dreadful things online about her.

She is well aware of everything that's going on, as are her family and no doubt friends.  Word gets around the schools pretty darn quick too.  How much of an impact it's having on her now is debatable.

Who knows what's going through her mind now.  Is it Karma?  I don't know.  Could she ever be persuaded to return - I don't know.  She does visit the UK and at the time had friends still based here. 

If she did return, the consequences are pretty dire for her.  Jeremy suffers, yes, without question, however, she does not have piece of mind. How can she?

Offline susan

It was a few years ago that her children's social media posts where found, then hers and her husbands.  She was vilified by some Bamber supporters.... they found the school she worked at as Head Teacher (I think) and continued to post dreadful things online about her.

She is well aware of everything that's going on, as are her family and no doubt friends.  Word gets around the schools pretty darn quick too.  How much of an impact it's having on her now is debatable.

Who knows what's going through her mind now.  Is it Karma?  I don't know.  Could she ever be persuaded to return - I don't know.  She does visit the UK and at the time had friends still based here. 

If she did return, the consequences are pretty dire for her.  Jeremy suffers, yes, without question, however, she does not have piece of mind. How can she?

AA
that is very interesting I did not know that but sadly her family are paying the price for her actions at the trial and the deal with the newspaper where she flashes her thighs.  I have always been convinced she has friends on the forum who defend her with a passion she will never return she will suffer inwardly the older she gets the worse it will be. 

Offline JackieD

Hi Jackie

I agree

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
Can he? I can only respond by saying that in my time I've given him cause enough to be offensive, but never once have I experienced that he's been such with me. He either chose to overlook my rudeness OR didn't see it as such.

I think you may have forgotten Jane.  Steve has been extremely offensive in the past to several members, not just to me, and has been rightly challenged on it by others, including by you.  Have a look at this thread - it is quite long I am afraid but it is worth reading to the end.  There are also some good points raised in it about the case which newer members might find interesting: http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,4226.510.html

Offline Aunt Agatha

I think you may have forgotten Jane.  Steve has been extremely offensive in the past to several members, not just to me, and has been rightly challenged on it by others, including by you.  Have a look at this thread - it is quite long I am afraid but it is worth reading to the end.  There are also some good points raised in it about the case which newer members might find interesting: http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,4226.510.html

What ngb noted in the link is similar to what I've posted on another page earlier today.    She was left with very little choice but to take the deals as offered.   Is there not a huge question mark surrounding this and the jury's decision ? 

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member

What ngb noted in the link is similar to what I've posted on another page earlier today.    She was left with very little choice but to take the deals as offered.   Is there not a huge question mark surrounding this and the jury's decision ?

I agree with you.

Offline Aunt Agatha

I agree with you.

We are aware of this..... this being the only thing Jeremy was certain of.  Until many years later he was blind to the truth of what happened that night.

Along with the NOTW agreement, if evidence was found of 'other agreements', then could that be used to support the current research?

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member

We are aware of this..... this being the only thing Jeremy was certain of.  Until many years later he was blind to the truth of what happened that night.

Along with the NOTW agreement, if evidence was found of 'other agreements', then could that be used to support the current research?

Yes it could.  It was what I touched upon in posts several years ago.  It was not only the NOW deal which was concealed from the jury, it was the circumstances surrounding the handling of Julie Mugford by the police in the key stages before the trial.  Overall the jury were presented with a very misleading impression and had they known the truth it is very likely they would have viewed her evidence in a very different light.

Offline Jane J

My twitter account was set up only to reach professional people who could be useful regarding the case so don't worry yourself, the account was not set up for the likes of you or Jane J

If only a favoured few have access, how do you know if it's reaching 'professional people'? And how do YOU know if they're telling the truth?

Offline Jane J

The laughs on you Caroline as per usual because anyone genuine can look at my twitter account whenever they like
But your not genuine are you

So how do you suss out the -allegedly- genuine, from those who aren't?

Offline Aunt Agatha

Yes it could.  It was what I touched upon in posts several years ago.  It was not only the NOW deal which was concealed from the jury, it was the circumstances surrounding the handling of Julie Mugford by the police in the key stages before the trial.  Overall the jury were presented with a very misleading impression and had they known the truth it is very likely they would have viewed her evidence in a very different light.

Totally agree.   Looking for a paper trail to the Police agreement. 🙂

I've got a copy of Mrs Speakmans Will and I along with Jeremy questioned the families inheritance and value.
I recall the selling of shares... the family took everything they could (as you know).

Both Julie and his family had motive.... which was withheld from the Jury and possibly the Judge. (But that's another story).