Author Topic: Why Did JB Have His Category Status Downgraded So Quickly By Prison Authoritys  (Read 2023 times)

Offline JackieD

No but don't some people deserve a second chance?

Not if you are prolific liar if you put an innocent man in prison

I hope when she went to Canada the British police informed the police in Canada of her crimes

Put it this way if I lived next door to her I would want to know how dangerous she is

You can't choose to court the press just when you want to

She is fair game for any news story

Offline Jane J

Not if you are prolific liar if you put an innocent man in prison

I hope when she went to Canada the British police informed the police in Canada of her crimes

Put it this way if I lived next door to her I would want to know how dangerous she is

You can't choose to court the press just when you want to

She is fair game for any news story

You appear to be saying that under other circumstances it's acceptable to be a prolific liar?

Whether they did or not, they'll clearly have wasted police time watching her -her life there seems to have been exemplary- unless of course, she and her family have police protection from Jeremy fanatics?

I refuse to believe Julie is regarded as 'dangerous' from something she was involved with 30+ years ago. I'd be more concerned about having a pedophile living next door to me.

Can you give instances of the times -in the last 30 years- that Julie has 'courted the press'.

No one who lives a quiet, respectable and blameless life "is fair game for any news story".

Online lookout

She's certainly not running to the press with any kind of a story now,is she ? Look at all the dollars she's losing/lost.
In view of her position right now and obviously having seen snippets of news in certain areas on the internet,you'd think there'd be a libel case pending from her end in opposition to what's been written about her---------but nothing. If someone wrote about me on the internet,for the world to see,and it wasn't true,I'd be engaging a solicitor----and fast.

Offline Jane J

She's certainly not running to the press with any kind of a story now,is she ? Look at all the dollars she's losing/lost.
In view of her position right now and obviously having seen snippets of news in certain areas on the internet,you'd think there'd be a libel case pending from her end in opposition to what's been written about her---------but nothing. If someone wrote about me on the internet,for the world to see,and it wasn't true,I'd be engaging a solicitor----and fast.

Perhaps dignified silence isn't for you, Lookout?

Online lookout

Perhaps dignified silence isn't for you, Lookout?

Not if I saw a world wide accusation against me,I wouldn't be silent,no.
This is a bit more serious than just keeping a " dignified silence " don't you think ?

Offline Caroline

I imagine that she put this away a long time ago and sees the criticism as nothing more than a few busy bodies who refuse to accept that Bamber is guilty. She lived it, we didn't - she has her own family now and is getting on with her life as much as she can. I would also guess that she has to take precautions to make herself somewhat anonymous because some people aren't past trying to cause her problems. 
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Online lookout

I imagine that she put this away a long time ago and sees the criticism as nothing more than a few busy bodies who refuse to accept that Bamber is guilty. She lived it, we didn't - she has her own family now and is getting on with her life as much as she can. I would also guess that she has to take precautions to make herself somewhat anonymous because some people aren't past trying to cause her problems.

And I imagine that it looms up periodically just to remind her that she helped put an innocent man away for all these years. I sincerely hope it does. Maybe she's the type who can live with that knowledge,like a lot of other people could.
Why make yourself anonymous if you were telling the truth ?

Offline Jane J

And I imagine that it looms up periodically just to remind her that she helped put an innocent man away for all these years. I sincerely hope it does. Maybe she's the type who can live with that knowledge,like a lot of other people could.

Lookout, all this was a VERY long time ago. I imagine it's WAY more important to you -on a daily basis- than it is to her on a yearly basis. You appear to be eaten up with the desire for revenge whilst she's getting on with her life. Why should she not be anonymous?

Offline Caroline

So whether she wore a thong or not you are agreeing she wanted it to look like she was wearing no knickers

What a vile piece of work, her son and daughter must be proud

These more your style Jackie?  ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 09:45:PM by Caroline »
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Jane J

Not if I saw a world wide accusation against me,I wouldn't be silent,no.
This is a bit more serious than just keeping a " dignified silence " don't you think ?

Lookout, you're a fighter. You're always going to need something to fight.

Offline Caroline

For the sake of your family.
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Jane J

Right, so you reckon that because you think she destroyed an innocent man's life 30+ years ago, you're going to do your damnedest to destroy her innocent family now? I'd be very careful, if I were you, what I wished for.

Offline JackieD

But it hasn't and won't go away because her lies put an innocent man in prison and it looks like she will have the luxury of being on the front pages again if there is prove of when the NOTW deal was signed
As NGB clearly states this would be part of a new appeal

Offline susan

Lookout I would imagine Julie will have days when she has flashbacks to that time in her life she may have emotions of guilt or sadness or knows but she is bound to relive it if she helped to put an innocent man to prison for life she could have convinced herself he was guilty.  I am sure her family will have some knowledge of the trial just like Colin's family do.

Online lookout

Lookout, you're a fighter. You're always going to need something to fight.

It's a good job I am as I won't tolerate those who walk over others,especially in these days of incompitencies and gormless people.
I never look to fight anyone unless it's called for,but I wouldn't use the word " fight ". Support in this case and many other areas where I can offer input where there's been an injustice.